It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

6 Days = 15 Billion Years - Ratio of Time by Perspective

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The concept in this video is a very unique perspective. The ratio of time to distance accounts for our time on earth in relation to our position in the universe as a comparison to the end of the universe. To envision this, consider my next two posts. The golden ration of 1:1.618 shows up in all of nature. It only makes sense that the creation of the universe is in this pattern according to length of time in a ratio. The first day is the longest. The last, the shortest. Compare this to our unfolding history and the repetition of the circle of time as it passes away from us. Time is shorter as our future approaches. It is all perspective. We see the future and the past in a mirror. Now is all that we experience, one slice at a time.

I'll need to ponder this longer. It is from an interview with Zola Levitt in 1997. Can you see the end coming? Trust God. Love Him and embrace faith. Jesus died to set us free if we embrace His light in faith and acceptance of God as the sovereign of the universe. Acknowledgment of God is our ultimate act of sacrifice. We give God our pride, he gives us the universe back again to the beginning. A new heaven and a new universe unfolds as the old one dies.

edit on 23-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I can't resist looking at this in view of the golden ratio. The golden spyral starts large and ends small, but only because we are viewing it relative to our position within the spyral. Envision the golden spyral at the beginning and compare this to time. If one day is the largest part of the spyral, the next day is smaller. Continue to the end and you hit the singularity of time. Our days are getting shorter as history culminates.

The Bible says that in the last days, the sun will not shine for three days. Image time standing still as the spyral start to unwind and the universe begins to contract. Watch this video.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
One more great video. God is AMAZING!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I'm sure that time is expanding and so is the universe. A tree doesn't start fully grown and regress to a seed. It expands and spreads it's seeds for more creation.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by chrismicha77
I'm sure that time is expanding and so is the universe. A tree doesn't start fully grown and regress to a seed. It expands and spreads it's seeds for more creation.

Could the death of one universe, as it winds down, be the birth of the next in parallel? This seems to confirm the Dearc Equation.

"As stated by Paul Dirac's relativistic quantum mechanical wave equation, our universe is parallel to another universe in opposite. Our matter is anti-matter to this mirrored universe. The event horizon between these two universes represents the projection point of both. " LINK

This makes me wonder if the final judgment of the universe and its works is the event horizon to our entry between the two. We either travel down the rabbit's hole to the other side with the light, or we are left in the wake of the destruction that ends this universe. The abyss now seems to make more sense.

edit on 23-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
What will happen inevitably will be that the universe collapses onto itself. We can only expand so far before the rubber band snaps.

As far as dark matter, I've always believed this is an alternate universe bumping into ours. I can only imagine our universe as a bubble in a bubble bath. Eventually, someday, we will meet our fate and unfortunately we won't be around for it.

new topics

top topics

join