It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOD will shut us down in an HOUR!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by WinnieDaWho

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite
37 mins to go! what shall I do? i know ill screw the wife, but I cant that normally takes an hour. Oh well i'll have a sausage sandwich then with some.....!

God or whatever couldnt shut sh.t down anytime, nor can his stupid blind faithful believers!

Awake from your shackles and cast away your crutches, and embrace REALITY!!!!!
edit on 23-11-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

Ok because atheist believes that something can come from nothing, and you dont believe in god, what if he suddenly exists from nothing haha!!! what will you do with 60 minutes left in your life?

Although infinately unlikely it would ever occur, I would take a good long sh.t to relief myself of my historical perspective!

"Ok because atheist believes that something can come from nothing". This is a falsehood!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well does this affect animals too?

But here would be my one hour plan:
A. Go into a store naked
B. Run to the meat department, grab the sprayer and spray EVERYTHING
C. Drink
D. Smoke
E Have sex

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
It seems we only have about 30 mins left. If I were YOU...I'd use that 30 mins. to write a post to ATS, apologizing for starting immature threads, hoping to fish for F&S to boost my staving ego.

But, I'm NOT you....so, I'll go back to new topics on ATS, find a thread that actually has some real content, and continue reading while I have my morning coffee

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Oh sorry Mister ATS owner for starting a thread in this precious website of yours, I do apologize. And btw, Im not fishing for S&F, why do you think of that, is S&F the only reason why you keep on posting at ATs??

No, I actually come to ATS to read, and participate in well researched threads, like this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12865507#pid12865507

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unvarnished
reply to post by WinnieDaWho

The Lord can get tired of humans? Lol

Humans dont give a f.ck!!! nor should they!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
what if god shut us down because he was bored of us, then got more bored and rebooted us and here we are?
aww yee

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ha`la`tha
I'd look him in the eye and say YOU DO NOT EXIST. THEREFORE I WILL NOT SHUTDOWN. And I'll be stuck with the rest of the atheists.

Thats a bummer!!! Does that mean there will then be more of us? Or all of US!!!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by darkredfish
Well does this affect animals too?

But here would be my one hour plan:
A. Go into a store naked
B. Run to the meat department, grab the sprayer and spray EVERYTHING
C. Drink
D. Smoke
E Have sex

The reason why God give us only 60 minutes, cause more than that would be chaos, we would end up raping all the girls we want, looting and killing each other haha

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   

It seems we only have about 30 mins left. If I were YOU...I'd use that 30 mins. to write a post to ATS, apologizing for starting immature threads, hoping to fish for F&S to boost my staving ego.

But, I'm NOT you....so, I'll go back to new topics on ATS, find a thread that actually has some real content, and continue reading while I have my morning coffee

edit on 23-11-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

Oh sorry Mister ATS owner for starting a thread in this precious website of yours, I do apologize. And btw, Im not fishing for S&F, why do you think of that, is S&F the only reason why you keep on posting at ATs??

No, I actually come to ATS to read, and participate in well researched threads, like this one...

www.abovetopsecret.com...&addstar=1&on=12865507#pid12865507

So your not participating here? Then who is this Destinyone posting in this thread? And would you consider this a mature thread if the title was "ALIENS will shut us down in an HOUR!!!!" peace

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:25 AM
link   
i would urge everyone to go into their rooms, pray, and repent, and then i would spend the remaining time to repent... (cant wait for the harassment and flaming)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Sex. 60 mins of sex with 60 different people. Die happy.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   

To answer your questions...first, I'm researching the validity of the claim that the Book, Wall of Light, was actually written by Tesla and his supposed son, before posting.

Your second question is moot, based on this thread.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   
people really are embracing the word 'moot' these days. you will start seeing this bloody word everywhere now. hate when that happens.

this is a rather moot post.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I would spend it with my baby girl. Just playing with toys and making her laugh. Making sure she is the happiest ever before we would all cease to exist.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:18 PM
link   

raping and killing? wow, come near my house and I'll kick you in the nuts and take your weapon!

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I would look him in the eye and say, "I have some issues with you, fellow, so sit down, you are going to get an earful." After that, I will tell your Mother.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   

Are you talking about a massive collision with Earth from a foreign body?

Or some magic space lord "zapping" us (humans) out from Earth like magic?

ROFL.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join