It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophetic Dreams of Meteor Storm and Post Apocalypse

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Like many, a personal prophetic dream opened my consciousness. At 17 I was involved in a terrible high speed crash. Just prior to impact everything slowed down. I remembered an exceptionally vivid dream from the night prior regarding the very same crash.

In the dream, I was also in the front passenger seat and dove to the floor. I knew to do the same instead of the more natural reaction of bracing my feet on the floor, hands on dash and back firmly planted in the seat. Faced with colliding with an approaching cement truck Or a parked flatbed semi trailer, the driver tried threading a 6' wide car through a 3' opening.

When I sat up, the first thing I saw was the roof had been peeled back and the headrest on my seat had been cut off. Had I been sitting up I would have been decapitated.

Immediately I recognized that the phenomenon I had previously called deja vu was in fact premonitory dreams. What stood out about this incident was was the hyper realism of the dream down the the finest detail coupled with my ability to examen the during the period of "time dilation" during the crash.

I had one more prophetic dream a year later that I immediately recognized for it's hyper realism. It also came true. That was over thirty years ago and I have not had any more experiences until this past summer.

Like the first two conscious memories of hyper dreams, the day following the dream, they are only snapshots with no frame of reference. They are much like finding an old photograph in the bottom of a cabinet where you can't remember the exact day or what you were doing prior to or afterward but you remember the scene and details of the scene and details like having a shirt or the smell of a house. You may not remember everything but you can be certain it is a snapshot of your life and it is reality.

The first of the two dreams caught me by surprise because it had been so long since i had one. Part of me thinks it was a waking "vision." It took place in a mountainous area like west Virginia. Although the sky was black as midnight, something told me that it was actually 12 noon and it should have Been daylight but for reasons unknown, it looked like night. The most striking aspect was that it was raining flaming meteors that were crashing into the ground and around but not hitting a barn.

Most of the meteors were basketball size but some were as big as washing machines. They had long flaming tails five times in length than the diameter. I was not afraid. Though I was not supposed to be out, I knew that none would hit me. Thinking back they may have been holographic but until this very instant I had always considered them very real.

The other dream was without a doubt hyper realistic and I'm certain it is prophetic. In it I was walking on top
Of a mountain with my youngest daughter who is now four nshe was not much older in the dream. No more than 6. She was meandering picking up stray pieces of cloth so we might fashion clothing or a quilt.

Strangely missing from the scene was my wife and other four children or any other people. We were very much alone in the country casually foraging for useful materials. It was as if the others were gone, never to return. In spite of that fact which should have disturbed me and my daughter very much, there was a marked serenity about the scene as if I had been unburdened of all the concerns of modern society. It struck me as post apocalyptic. It was the thread about sister what's her name that brought back the memories.

That other thread really stopped me dead when I read about the men in the silver craft who will come teach us how to live after the war.

I'm convinced we all have the ability for prophetic dreams and that is precisely what deja vu is. We have already seen it in our dreams. I wish I had some control over the content or knew what the evolutionary significance is of having this power just beyond our ability to use it.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Google 1833 meteor storm. This happens. They covered the sky and you could read by the light. I hope I can see this happen.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Thank you for sharing this with us. I have also had the same dream many times in which I was outside and something crashed into the ground near to me. I had always believed it was a plane - but I don't recall ever seeing it.

I would like to take a look at that other thread you mentioned. Is it from today?

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by angellicview
Thank you for sharing this with us. I have also had the same dream many times in which I was outside and something crashed into the ground near to me. I had always believed it was a plane - but I don't recall ever seeing it.

I would like to take a look at that other thread you mentioned. Is it from today?

The other thread is "Mother Shipton."

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Ive grown as a person and grown in knowledge as a result of my ATS addiction. The most special experiences for me are when I hear another person's perspective with a similar experience.

I also appreciate any reactions, criticisms or suggestions on how this story effects you. I have no way to explain what happened to me through my traditional Christian teaching or my scientific degrees. All I know is that it happened.

It saved my life and I am nobody special. I have no extraordinary talents that I am aware of. I want to know more because I am certain something big is coming and I want to be as prepared as I am supposed to be.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Its happens on Sunday night, to the northwest of Tucson Az, houses to the west of the city in the county of Marana look to be all on fire, loud air burst can be heard coming from the affected area. I see things falling from the sky that were on fire and looked like giant boulders.
Dream~

top topics

join