It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Plain clothed Cop cuts off motorcycle rider & pulls gun on rider [VID]

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

I am usually anti gun...but if more gun owners were like you.. I wouldn't be.

The usual gun owner replies on ATS are the usual internet tough guy responses...ie.."let them try that with me" , "i wish the would try that BS with me" or "You step up to me..well you are digging your own grave"

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by kerazeesicko

I would wager that a very small percentage of those internet tough guys actually carry a gun in real-life. If they did, they would be posting from a prison computer, LOL!

Most folks that I know will tell you that when they are carrying their weapon, they are much more likely to walk away from trouble, try to diffuse a situation, or just try to avoid any places that might get them into trouble. We know the gun is something that could escalate a situation very quickly, and we don't want to have to shoot anybody over something dumb. I actually enjoy a decent brawl every now and then, but if I'm carrying my gun the stakes are too high and I'm much more likely to just apologize and walk away, or make jokes, or find some other solution to a problem.

The majority of the time, even my friends don't know I'm carrying it. My close friends know, because they've gotten to know me so well, but you'll never hear me mention it in a conversation or allude to having it, or reach down and adjust it. Nobody would ever know, and it won't ever come out unless somebody is getting shot.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
State Moron, is what the supposed Cop should have said. Whats with the gun, don't Police have rules on pulling out a weapon.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Guys this is an old case. Not so much about speeding. He admitted that. He was punished for that. That is not the issue. The gun wielding cop being one thing and the fact that he uploaded this footage to youtube only to have stormtroopers seize all his camera and computer equipment and charge him with wiretapping.

Source:

Pinac orginal article about wiretapping charge

Pinac article about judge throwing the case out

[Edit to add] Also the hyperbole about him trying to evade the cops is bs.
edit on 23/11/2011 by PsykoOps because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
The lesson here is dont get caught by the police fliming in public space.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Jrosh

The problem is that we just give licenses away. People have no idea what the hell there doing on the road, and it becomes every man for himself. I don't agree with popping the wheelie at all or that he was speeding, but here in california the speed limit is 65 but everybody even the cops drive 75-80. Thats just the way it is. And sometimes you're driving right next to a cop goin 75 and he doesn't care, others you're going 40 in a 35 and he pulls you over. Why??? But what ever. I still think that the thing you mentioned about the bike going headon to the explorer is like worst case scenario. That's just not going to happen often. As far as the bike, any car is just going to push it out of the way, and the rider will probably die, and the driver will probably get small scapes and bruises a broken windshield or something but then will go to the hospital rack up a huge bill and then sue the family of the rider.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join