It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Winning with my Dogs

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   
My twin sister dogs are the light of my life.Both dogs are about 100 lbs each.They both kiss me at the same time.They both smell the black bears and deers and alert me.If I was being attacked,they would risk their life for me.Hell, I cant event do a sit-up, without being double-kissed by my babies

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
What kinda dogs? They sound just like my yellow labs - big, loyal and always friendly

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle
My twin sister dogs are the light of my life.Both dogs are about 100 lbs each.They both kiss me at the same time.They both smell the black bears and deers and alert me.If I was being attacked,they would risk their life for me.Hell, I cant event do a sit-up, without being double-kissed by my babies

If this is all you have to rant about, you're doing well indeed!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
I'm assuming boxers or pit bulls based on your name, OP.

amirite?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
2 beautiful girls, who know most of the english language,the best

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think they are a mix of pit bull and some other big dog.The thing is, the big one is 120 lbs and very smart,clearly a pit bull, because she has the loving pit bull eyes.The smaller dog at 110 lbs ,a pitbull mix, is the protector.The bigger dog knows the english language in its entirety,they are the best protector dogs in the world,they lift my spirit up with kisses,I spend all my money on them,there isnt a loan I wont take to keep them happy.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by brindle

I cant event do a sit-up, without being double-kissed by my babies

You lie down on the floor and they all over you, huh? Too cool. Obviously they love you very much. Sumptin about dogs...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by brindle

Is this in "rant" because they're sitting on you as you type? Do they have you pinned, and are bathing you with their tongues?

My husband used to have a 180 lb rotty. Big affectionate baby. I had to keep him at arm's length, because he was overly affectionate, painfully at times.

My hubby used to rant a lot about it, while trying to get the dog off his lap.
Situps were out of the question. I found him laying on the floor one day, yelling at the dog to get off him. Good thing I came along, he was pinned in the wrong position.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
No, my dogs respect me when i do my sit-ups, they just kiss me,a minor distraction to me, they really want to go out for a big walk.I think they want the Iditarod,They dont back down, I am ready for them.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
dogs there the best i had rottys, now down to 1 bitch as her brother died at 2yrs old, my bitch in now 4 yrs and can tell different colors from others and understands sentences i speak, its all to do with how much time u spend with your dog, i devoted allot of time with my dog now she is my best friend and protector, one smart bitch

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
what do your dogs do?

top topics

join