It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Revolutionary Guards dare Israel to attack

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Is anyone else thinking that this will all start inadvertently by sending NATO into Syria in order for Iran to have to put up or shut up? They've already promised to defend Syria. It makes sense to me that another mission is being planned to complete a "humanitarian" effort as a cover to accomplish ALL of their goals in the region. I think we're going to see more and more headlines turning towards Syria.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
Iran should stop talking and be preparing.If I was in place I would invest in bioweaponry.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
Iran should stop talking and be preparing.If I was in place I would invest in bioweaponry.

They have been prepared for a long time now..........................

Since 1990, Cuba and Iran have cooperated in the development of weapons of massive destruction. Dr. Miyar Barruecos, physician, very close to Castro, has been the force behind the throne in this alliance. Dr. Luis Herrera, from the CIGB, and one of the main scientists in the development of the CIGB and the biological weapon programs in Cuba, has been the operator, the facilitator, in the massive and huge cooperation between Cuba and Iran. Cuba finished, May 2001, the construction of a Biotechnology Center in Teheran. Cuba served as the source of technology, selling of equipment, and project management for the Center. Iran has bought the best fruits of the CIGB, recombinant protein production technologies in yeast and Escherichia coli, as well as the large scale purification protocols for both soluble and insoluble proteins synthesized in or excreted by them. Cuba obtained from Iran, for the turnkey project $550 million dollars. The Center has over 80,000 square meters, and a working area of 65,000 square meters. The Center has facilities such as:

www.amigospais-guaracabuya.org...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
Two different translations of the threat:

"For some time there has been a hidden energy we hope to expend to consign the enemies of Islam forever to the dustbin of history,"

“A concealed energy has existed for some time now and we would like to use it to send the enemies of Islam and Muslims to the dustbin of history,” he added.

What is this "energy" they are talking about?
edit on 21-11-2011 by FOXMULDER147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I dunno folks, to me there may be some underlying reason for Iran's apparent boldness- and the relative calm, calculating way in which these threats are made. It may not just be rhetoric. My gut feeling is they may have a deal with North Korea and/or other countries to bring some serious hurt to IsraMerica if they attack Iran.

So if Israel attacks Iran and destroys some key nuke facilities, Iran should turn right around and at least level Dimona. Fallout be damned- collateral damage is highly acceptable once the shooting starts.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Iran has no Air Force.
Iran has no Navy.

They can't even take their own crude oil and turn it into gasoline.

Israel's been attacking Iran quite successfully. Poor Iran has been getting played by Countries and has nothing to show for the oil they've exported.

No Air Force.
No Navy.

Sounds like their attempt to make a multi-stage rocket just failed and they lost their General.

Win goes to Israel.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius
Iran has no Air Force.
Iran has no Navy.

Israel's been attacking Iran quite successfully. Poor Iran has been getting played by Countries and has nothing to show for the oil they've exported.

No Air Force.
No Navy.

Sounds like their attempt to make a multi-stage rocket just failed and they lost their General.

Win goes to Israel.

en.wikipedia.org...en.wikipedia.org...

Not overly impressive, but they sure as heck exist.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Iran has both a Navy and an Air Force. Where are you getting your facts?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by edog11

if Israel does attack the rapist, russia said they would be upset.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by edog11

Well there you have it. Iran is threatening to strike back with everything they've got in case of Israel making the mistake of attacking them.

Although it's only normal for Iran to react this way after being threatened by Israel over and over again, I still think that this is exactly the response that we didn't need right now. Daring Israel to attack you is like daring a rapist to rape you.

If the brunt of the Israeli attack is carried out by the Air Force, Iran could just simply start using those cute little double-digit SAMs that they purchased from Russia to take a lot of very expensive Israeli jets down. Just add to that a few proxy wars aimed against Israel and you've got yourself a screwed up Middle East in complete chaos.

The deciding factor in the war that is coming will IMO be the actions of the superpowers in the region. Who will support who? I think it would be a likely reason for a possible global thermonuclear war If superpowers like the USA/China and Russia interfere.

In other words, pray that this war will be averted or else the likelihood of us having a good future will decrease dramatically.

IT--

news.yahoo.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 21-11-2011 by edog11 because: (no reason given)

You forget Iran threatened Israel first to wipe them off the face of the map. Iran has consistantly over the years has said they want israel gone and will do it if they get an atomic weapon. It's Jihad, Islam has declared war on the Jew and the Jewish homeland is their target.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deetermined
Is anyone else thinking that this will all start inadvertently by sending NATO into Syria in order for Iran to have to put up or shut up? They've already promised to defend Syria. It makes sense to me that another mission is being planned to complete a "humanitarian" effort as a cover to accomplish ALL of their goals in the region. I think we're going to see more and more headlines turning towards Syria.

What do you mean "start" by sending troops to Syria?

That's been part of the PNAC plan for almost 15 years. Syria and Iran are allies. Take out one and you cut resistance to neo-liberal invasion of the middle east big time.

And by the way, NATO has been forming a mercinary "Syrian Liberation Army" and has been using it to already attack Syria. Except on Western TV, we are only shown footage of the result of Syrian government assaults and not footage of armed asymetrical soldiers invading Syria. It's Libya v2.0.

Keeper of Kheb-
You forget Iran threatened Israel first to wipe them off the face of the map. Iran has consistantly over the years has said they want israel gone and will do it if they get an atomic weapon. It's Jihad, Islam has declared war on the Jew and the Jewish homeland is their target.

What a bunch of fearmongering. I guess you've forgotten that it was the Palestinian homeland back in 1946, and the Jews engaged in serious terrorism just to establish new Israel. Ever since, Israel has done nothing but distabilize the middle east, not hard to figure out who wanted this all along (starting with the superpower that arms and pays Israel and even helped to create it). And you wonder why countries like Iran don't like Israel?

edit on 21-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147

"For some time there has been a hidden energy we hope to expend to consign the enemies of Islam forever to the dustbin of history,"

“A concealed energy has existed for some time now and we would like to use it to send the enemies of Islam and Muslims to the dustbin of history,” he added.

I think they mean magic lamps.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Ever heard of "Manifest Destiny"? That kind of energy.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:17 PM
link   

I would assume that they're talking about the prophesied Imam Mahdi.

The Holy Prophet Muhammad(SAW) has prophesied about several events that will occur just before the advent of the day of judgment. Among these, Rasulullah(SAW) has foretold the advent of one of his descendants, Al Mahdi (the guided one), which will materialize when the believers are severely oppressed in every corner of the world. He will fight the oppressors, unite the Muslims, bring peace and justice to the world, rule over the Arabs, and lead a prayer in Mekkah at which Isa(pbuh) (Jesus) will be present.

That's what i'd be putting my money on them talking about

edit on 21/11/11 by Pirateofpsychonautics because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
I found this researching the so called Mahdi:

Allah will bring out from concealment al-Mahdi from my family and just before the day of Judgment; even if only one day were to remain in the life of the world, and he will spread on this earth justice and equity and will eradicate tyranny and oppression.
(Musnad Ahmad Ibn Hanbal, Vol. 1, P. 99)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by edog11

Well there you have it. Iran is threatening to strike back with everything they've got in case of Israel making the mistake of attacking them.

All Israel has to do in order not to get into a fight is....ummm... NOT attack Iran unprovokedly.

Israel can be a little bully in a school yard, with lots of friends ....repeatedly taunting an unpopular kid, Iran... who keeps holding back despite being able to kick the little bullys a$$.
There comes a time when the unpopular kid just loses it and causes some serious damage to the little bully in retaliation

It might look something like this.

Im sure the little bully felt what he was doing was a "mistake" only after he got his a$$ kicked.

edit on 22-11-2011 by sk0rpi0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
Israel would wipe the floor with Iran. Even in a war of attrition, Israeli tanks outnumber Iranian tanks. Israel has a more advanced, better maintained and more numerous airforce. They may have some 40 million less people, but Israel is no paper tiger.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by steppenwolf86

Israel would wipe the floor with Iran. Even in a war of attrition, Israeli tanks outnumber Iranian tanks. Israel has a more advanced, better maintained and more numerous airforce. They may have some 40 million less people, but Israel is no paper tiger.

What if the Hezbollah gets involved (you know they will)... and Israel finds itself fighting a war on two fronts?
Israels military arsenal is greater than Hezbollahs by an order of magnitude , and we all know that it did not result in Israel wiping the floor with Hezbollah.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   
No one ever wins when the guerillas fight on their own turf.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Rape humour
I wonder if a rapist has ever tried to rape someone that was totally up for it and into it. Sounds like Iran is horny and have given consent.A rapist might rape you if you dare them enough but what if you started talking dirty to them? Would it turn them off ?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join