It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top Two Relevant Conspiracies, and the Pros and Cons to a Peaceful Move and a Violent Move

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Is there a conspiracy against a peaceful movement? Explain and be heard!

Is there a conspiracy against a violent movement? Explain and be heard!

This topic is concerning the relevant and current movement at hand.

Could any of you list some excellent pros and/or cons to either a peaceful Occupy movement or a violent Occupy movement? Thank you.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

First of all we have to notice what kind of people we are protesting to, these people are the kind that are happy to spray millions with chemicals which has been confirmed. Many of these people are also part of a eugenics movement.

So the question remains, will the protestors voice be heard by these kinds of people? The short answer IMO is not a chance.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

Could any of you list some excellent pros and/or cons to either a peaceful Occupy movement or a violent Occupy movement? Thank you.

This is your thread so why don't you start?

I haven't consulted my crystal ball yet this moringing, so I cannot tell you how any event will turn out.

It's up to the participants on both sides as to wheather or not a movement will be either peaceful or violent.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Pros of Violence - You attack the only thing the rich care about, property. You can actually over-throw the system. More often shown on any media, any publicity is good publicity.
Cons of Violence - You alienate potential supporters. Easier to demonize. Police know how to deal with violence.

Pros of peaceful - You gain a lot more supporters. Police don't really know how to deal with it.
Cons of peaceful - You can't overthrow anything. You can't back up your demands.

To list just a few I guess.

top topics

join