It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who murdered America and why ??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
A brief flowering of what a people freed from the old world control mechanisms ie royalty and religion, could achieve with political social intellectual and economic freedom.

It couldn't be allowed to continue of course - the non human entities behind the NWO elites, want control of the human race above all things - that is why Jews and Anglo Saxons are being vilified as the source of all problems - whilst the world is being set up for the compliant slave populations to take over - Chinese, Slavs, Muslims etc.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Yes OP, it is the duty of each American to be vigilant and halt all infringements on constitutional freedoms (God given rights.) When we get fat and happy, it's hard to remember that. And when we forget, how quickly things can change. It is our duty as a Christian nation to reprove and rebuke the acts of darkeness. We need to get to it and stop with the smoke break.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
Greedy corporations killed America. And since corporations are people, maybe the death penalty should apply...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
anyone who took a loan without being able to afford it; helped kill America...

WHERE IS THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?@!

our politicians spend all the cash the banks will loan them untill the scam goes bankrupt because the taxes are bleeding the economy to death.
counties and cities going bankrupt as a result.

from our school system and their football rugs costing 700,000$, to our spending half of the military budgets of the world, being pompous and silly is in season.

borrowing money to subsidize pig farmers and many other questionable enterprises.
would the dairy industry die if a hamburger cost 50 cents more?
borrowing money for porc barrel subsidies is not an investments.

no requirement to understand arithmitic for our politicians, it's not their responsibility.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:25 PM
link   
I just got home and once again have to say what great posts everyone has contributed. I would be untrue to you and my heart if I didn't admit the fact that I wanted to thread this topic, to make people think and draw from within themselves.

I didn't say this, earlier but there are obvious ways to destroy i.e. ( What we do ) and subtle ways to destroy i.e. (What we don't do) The latter being my focus tonight. It's strange but I ask myself, how often have I acted in a way that was not right for those around me or myself. Thats bad enough but equally as bad is ignoring and turning away from wrong being done by others and not trying to stop it. That includes Government at any level and even my family , neighbors and friends. People need to be reminded at times. Lastly If Government decisions are wrong or need changing, go on a mission to call, write, advertise and email etc to do something to change it. thx again

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

Excellent points, imho.

Certainly we tend to get the government most consistent with our LIVED VALUES.

What a frightful truism that is!

Maya Angelou has an excellent brief bit about such realities . . .

in her very wonderful prose chapter:

AT HARVEST TIME

audio:

www.ilike.com...

In which she wisely notes essentially (my paraphrase) that one is foolish to plant cacti and hope to harvest mangoes.

And that all of us will have to sit down to a dinner of harvesting what we have sown.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   

Political correctness murdered America.......

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Skippy1138

Which is once again man lying to his fellow man..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   

America wasn't murdered. She committed suicide by selling her heart and soul to the highest bidder.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

I guess thats another way of saying it. Thanks..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oldnslo

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by expat2368
Lyndon Johnson and George H. W. Bush killed America when they plotted the assassination of JFK. NOTHING has been the same since. Before that, America finished wars that other people started, since then we have started a continuing series of military conflicts to feed the Military Industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

I see nothing that is going to resurrect it.

Interesting.

Can I ask how you arrived at this conclusion?

Watch this video:

The Murchison Meeting

And when you're finished digesting what Madeleine Brown has to say, read the book "Family Of Secrets" by Russ Baker.

November 22, 1963. The day that the "government of the people, by the people, for the people", perished from the earth.

LBJ got his Presidency, Bush's (Prescotts) CIA took over Foreign Affairs of The United States, the Military Industrial Complex got it's war in Vietnam, an the United States bankers were finally allowed to deficit spend.

I hope you will this reply to your satisfaction.

interesting video...although it stalled on me and i haven't finished just yet. I notice there are other videos related to this but can you tell me the reasons why they chose to do this... or rather tell me which part of which video it was in.

I realize it was his policies and involved the war and the economy, but I want too see more details of how all that breaks down. I can't spend the time right now going over all the details of what these people were like and all the things they did that are not pertinent to the most important thing here.
That would be our decision to enter a war that would shape a lot of what is currently going on over there today.... and it's very hard to see the angle in some ways but all that over there is a very important shifting paradigm....still is to this day and the current world affairs. the problem is it is very easy to get mentally torn on the issue because a lot of this involves so many covert operations. It's not so much that all of this is completely unknown by so many, but that opinion always seems to come before facts.

I have shared this belief for many years but until people come out and start talking about it openly, it's just another opinion. i want the facts on why his policies were so conflicting to the CIA. the CIA built a master plan that involves this and many other parts of the world as well... unfortunately when you look back at the details you might realize what this effort has pulled into our world of allies. What a nasty thing to do to set something into motion, but it happens to soldiers all the time who have no idea what they are fighting for. therefore it's not ok that so much of this is covert, but they felt they had their reasons.

I think it is very important to shed light on that in a concise way, because so many people are just lost on this issue.
edit on 22-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

edit on 22-11-2011 by BlackSatinDancer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 06:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BlackSatinDancer

I don't agree or disagree with your beliefs. The reason I started the thread though, was just to get people thinking. Not thinking the usual way ( Blaming others and only others ) I wanted people to see their part in it. I try to see my failings and try to change them.. Then maybe we can look beyond once we are doing whats right

posted on Nov, 26 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   

America commited suicide...

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by purplemer

I think it was a double blow. One by the indifference of people and one by the hands of the politicians.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join