It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who murdered America and why ??

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Who Murdered America and Why?

The answer is simple. We did. Almost all of those who have walked on American soil and even beyond.

Why ? Because it became more important to be selfish. To be greedy.
To lack the ability to give thanks for what we have.
Treating other human beings like they don't matter.
Hating people for the color of their skin. Paranoia and fear of having to be truthfull
False pride in thinking we can handle and fix problems that we created in the first place
You see we do it wrong when we do it selfishly. The irony is that We Think "We" can fix the problem by fixing Everything.
Everything Except Ourselves in Our Hearts and Minds..
We laugh at God, We create Religion, then mock everyone thats Religious.
We are allowed to be whatever we want. Then we try to decide what everyone should be.

You see personally I don't see America as just a place on the planet.
I see America as the way you live with other human beings.
What you hope for in your heart.
Considering others as you walk through life..
Caring about people.

So I ask myself. Are we ,,,,

A Race of Human Beings??
Or
Human Beings Just Running a Race??.
edit on 21-11-2011 by Gemwolf because: Removed all caps title

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
We did by allowing sociopaths to wage war unchecked on innocent people around the world while suppressing technology, dumbing us down, sending our jobs away, forcing more and more taxes upon us, and allowing our people to be sexually assaulted at the airports. We allowed the central bankers/imf/cia/on and on to ruin us, and destroy us, and now they're gonna finish the job.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by CherubBaby

A Race of Human Beings??
Or
Human Beings Just Running a Race??.
Or
Human puppets playing the role of bots and lost shepple as if they dont know what right and wrong is ?

edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2011 by LogiosHermes27 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   

I don't thinkAmerica has been murdered.
Assaulted? Yes.

Murdered? No.

As to whom has assaulted her?

Everyone who takes without giving.

Case solved, roll closing credits.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Look no further than the pyramid and eye on the back of your dollar bill.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   

I dont think the regular public are to blame at all for the downfall of america. When the very first constitution and law was introduced after the war of independance it was designes to wnsure the public retained power over thier country. Over the last couple of hundred years or so this has been slowly corrupted by certain individuals with the sole purpose to remove specific elements away from the people and into government. This has been done under the radar as not to cause public outrage.

If the laws in the us regarding finances and freedoms were now as they were in the first days America would be totally free and people would have the power deserve imo.

People cannot be held responsible if they were unaware of the facts. We vote people into power to ensure our freedoms are maintained, if thise people we vote into power dont do that then we are in trouble. Whenever people are voted into power they are hen attacked by the corrupt from all sides, many give into that corruption for thier own personal gain. Money and politics do not go together, period.

No politician should ever benefit from any financial deal while in power and should never benefit financially after power from any deal done while they were in power. They should be arrested forthis and thrown in jail.

The total removal of monetary gain from politics will clean up the political house of any establishment.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
The FED, the MIlitary Industrial complex, Big Pharma and Corporate Media, are probably the biggest culprits

Why did they do it? Lust for money and power.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   
As an outsider looking in I can't see a dead America unless she is now a Zombie which I highly doubt.. she lurks like every other nation that gets buried in corruption or religious zeal so that we can not see her clearly and lose sight of her..

Don't worry at some point a wave of change will come along and you'll again see her clearly.

I say because I look at my country and see the number of times this has happened..

I have formulated my own theory of this cycle.. first comes the creators who create a new nation (in spirit & ideal) these are followed by the builders who pull up their sleeves and turn those dreams into reality and then comes the liberal who try to tweak things and make life better for everyone.. but sadly they are followed by the wasters who fill the land with greed and lawlessness.

Then the system breaks and we all start this merry dance again.

I personally place us at the time of the waster just before the next crash.

My nation has been through this cycle many many times and it is still here just as America will.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

Never before has there been such global controls in place with the technology available now. It's not like it's ever been before. It's different. I hope people see that in time to come to peace with it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
Some people don't care about other people.. As time passes, humanity is not the issue and many of us neglect to to take time to pause and realize things.. anyway, I'm concern about other people. lets try to have Heated Outdoor Mats to avoid accident this winter
edit on 21-11-2011 by Chemere because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:04 AM
link   
reply to post by thejlxc

While I can understand where you are coming from in my opinion all technology is doing is speeding up the process of change rather than hindering it. Although you might feel the control they have over us now is all encompassing I do lean towards the notion that those who lived as serfs or slaves lived in a rather more controlling environment.

But still change came and born out of that was my counties motto not something latin but rather a simple expression that is almost ATS'esk... "we wunt be druv" or we are not sheep to be driven.. down through the ages those at the top try to drive us (the people of the world) like sheep but their greed eventually gets in the way as the risks they take to acquire more wealth breaks the system allowing change to the chance to grow.

We are in my opinion at that point.. the point where their greed has opened the door to change.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Lyndon Johnson and George H. W. Bush killed America when they plotted the assassination of JFK. NOTHING has been the same since. Before that, America finished wars that other people started, since then we have started a continuing series of military conflicts to feed the Military Industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

I see nothing that is going to resurrect it.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
Lyndon Johnson and George H. W. Bush killed America when they plotted the assassination of JFK. NOTHING has been the same since. Before that, America finished wars that other people started, since then we have started a continuing series of military conflicts to feed the Military Industrial complex that Eisenhower warned us about.

Interesting.

Can I ask how you arrived at this conclusion?

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I want to thank everyone for contributing. This is a serious issue to my heart and I am frankly guilty of the same . I will post later and expand a bit on some thoughts. I don't expect everyone to agree or accept what I say or think so feel free to express your thoughts. thx Star for you all.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
the financial sector, the military industrial complex, the pharmaceutical vampires, agricultural subsidies, the education industry, all greedyly asking for MORE,MORE and MORE.

all managed by empty suits, front men who buy politicians to borrow and spend.

no basic arithmetic that shows it's all unsustainable.

evil alliances between criminals sucking money from the State, fearful people that confuse religion and politics, and professional growing their financial kingdoms.

the well conected criminals pay no taxes, putting the burden on what is left of the real industry.
the financial sector always growing by creating endless scams, eating much of the GDP while producing nothing, it's a scam.

imperialism, americans spend half of military expenses, but are only 5% of world population.
these endless unnessary wars are bleeding america to death, but our pompous politicians are bought off.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackSatinDancer

Originally posted by expat2368

Interesting.

Can I ask how you arrived at this conclusion?

Watch this video:

The Murchison Meeting

And when you're finished digesting what Madeleine Brown has to say, read the book "Family Of Secrets" by Russ Baker.

November 22, 1963. The day that the "government of the people, by the people, for the people", perished from the earth.

LBJ got his Presidency, Bush's (Prescotts) CIA took over Foreign Affairs of The United States, the Military Industrial Complex got it's war in Vietnam, an the United States bankers were finally allowed to deficit spend.

I hope you will this reply to your satisfaction.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
I realise there is a lot of truth to the concerns about America, and am concerned there is also foreign propeganda that circulates about the same level.

Calculating Life for a Dying Empire
by Francis Shor

www.commondreams.org...

When UNICEF reported, as is did in 2002, that ten million children under the age of 5 died each year from preventable causes, such as malnutrition, unsafe water, and the lack of the most basic health care, we should, in the words of ethics philosopher Peter Singer "know that others are in much greater need...and learn to think critically about the forces that lead to high levels of consumption and to be aware of the environmental costs of this way of living."

Yet, to attain that level of consciousness would require confronting the legacy of being part of an empire and benefitting from its ostensibly unequal privileges. Trying to come to terms with all of the human and planetary consequences of empire as a way of life may be especially difficult now that the empire is dying. Let's just hope that we can help to diminish the further destruction produced by an empire in its death throes.

Francis Shor is author of the recently published, Dying Empire: US Imperialism and Global Resistance. Excerpts from the book can be found at dyingempire.org

Yet looking at : www.dyingempire.org... : It's in Chinese! It would only translate the english contained to Spanish on my browser!

Here's another; note the author nationality :

Death of the American Empire
America is self-destructing & bringing the rest of the world down with it

by Tanya Cariina Hsu
(October 23, 2008)

www.globalresearch.ca...

But it goes to show that some things are only circumstantial. The article was well-written and full of facts, however stilted.

Tanya Cariina Hsu is a political researcher and analyst focusing on Saudi Arabian and US relations. One of the contributors to recent written testimony on the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia for the US Congressional Senate Judiciary Committee on behalf of FOCA (Friends of Charities Association) in its Hearing on Capitol Hill in Washington D.C., her analysis has been published and critically acclaimed throughout the US, Europe and the Middle East.

Born in London, she re-located to Riyadh, Saudi Arabia in 2005 and is currently completing a book on US policy towards Saudi Arabia.

The Psychopathic Criminal Enterprise Called America
The Government uses the Law to Harm People and Shield the Establishment
by Prof. John Kozy
June 4, 2010
www.globalresearch.ca...

The Decline of the United States of America: The Moral, Political and Economic Causes
by Prof. Rodrigue Tremblay
September 7, 2011
www.globalresearch.ca...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
Here's what I really recommend reading about ...

USA faking its own death?
The Vagabond
2-3-2010
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Attention Revolutionaries: Sell out now! (Really, it's the only way you're ever going to win)
The Vagabond
29-9-2011

So let's get down to brass tacks. I propose that the revolutionaries sell out and use the proceeds to buy in. Get money, incorporate, and compete with the corporate and government establishment for the public's trust and their business. Stop insisting on getting what you want through an explosion of truth and activism and virtue... just get it by manipulating the ebb and flow of greed and laziness in the general population, like very other cause in the world does.

Step 1. Incorporate. This is going to take some dilligent work and quite possibly an initial investment, so it's liable never to happen just like all other revolutionary plans, but this step is absolutely necessary, because it makes everything else safe and easy. Incorporating will give you a legitimate and stable image that will make it much easier to recruit and take action. It will create a safe buffer between your personal and public life, giving you and those you recruit some increased financial, social, and legal security. It will also create a solid organization for your movement and an objective way to measure progress.
(More : 2.Marketing, 3.Over-taking the government [legally via business], 4.Endgame)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Tom Horn's book "Apollyon Rising" suggests that America's problems stemmed from her inception, pointing back to the royal families of Europe, the Freemason societies, and the ties and links to what many of us consider the mythology of the Egyption pantheon. The actual claim is that America was socially engineered to collapse in our present day-and-age as per a centuries-old blueprint. I consider it essential reading to understand our present turmoil, and important to avoiding false blame and guilt among each other. The blogs are free to read, and the comments are recommended too.

defenderpublishing.blogspot.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   
anyone who took a loan without being able to afford it; helped kill America...

WHERE IS THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?@!

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrNotforhire
anyone who took a loan without being able to afford it; helped kill America...

WHERE IS THE PERSONAL RESPONSIBILITY?@!

Why blame the ones whom were tempted for something that is a necessary basic need?

Rather, do blame those whom had been fully educated, experienced in such commerce, for offering such temptations UNCONSCIONABLY!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join