It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Other people are the enemy

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
This world has been teaching us that other people limit people.

Do any of you find that to be correct for the most part?

If so, then you find that other people are the enemy of all people.

Man has indeed been limiting man's potential.

Name in this thread at least one thing you can think of that you can not have or do right now because you have been being limited by other people.

I'll go first, but I'll name more than one which you can do, too...

I can not own, say, a manufactured home because other people limit me.

I can not own, say, a Can-Am Spyder because other people limit me.

I can not make a movie with, say, Paramount because other people limit me.

I can not go live in, say, Canada because other people limit me.

I can not be your geniune offline pale because other people (which include you) limit me.

I can not escape the somewhat hell I am in because other people limit me.

I can not meet a person online in real life because other people (including them) limit me.

I can not change the form of government we have by voting because other people limit me.
Hell, there is never an option on any ballot for if one would simply like a change of form of government. Not good at all.

If you are reading this, you are apart of the other people that limit other people.

It's due time that the enemy which are other people be not covered up any longer.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Well be the change then! Break down the Barriers, take on what you know to be wrong and make a difference.
You'll eventually realize that the only limit you have is the limit of yourself

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Ahh, we may be limited by other people, but really, it may be us that limits ourself. You can't live in Canada because other people restrict you, well, you are limiting yourself by not aplying to live over there

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I think they call this a sociopath.

And if you constantly think other people are the problem it is a handy way of avoiding your own personal responsibility for what IS.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn

If you are reading this, you are apart of the other people that limit other people.

It's due time that the enemy which are other people be not covered up any longer.

After reading your list of things you think you cannot do because of other people, I do believe you are your own worst enemy.

You will always be defeated by other people because you already have the mind set that will allow them to do it.

join