It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Fukushima can't be contained for up to 100 years, What effect will this have on the world?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I'm concerned that nothing is being done or even discussed. You never hear about Fukushima in MSM except that there is nothing to worry about but unfortunatly for me I don't buy that. I want to make this post to awaken people to the real danger this presents to the world. I also have a few questions if you don't mind. I know there is a very long post about Fukushima but I know people won't take the time to read through some 50+ pages so I thought I would try to simplify it a little.

Is this an ELE in the making?
Is it true we currently don't have the technology to contain Fukushima and won't for years?

Any info you have about Fukushima is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by MrSandman

nice to see someone still has their finger on the pulse most people i talk to have on idea of what radiation is or how long certain isotopes stay reactive thousands of years in some cases but its OK you cant see it till we all glow in the dark !!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Hm,
it has been discussed here extensively.
Here you go.
www.abovetopsecret.com...
I do believe it's up to 1125 pages.

Enjoy reading.

And,believe me,it has been discussed over and over again,there are facebook pages on it where I have been banned from the MSM and so and so on.
edit on 19-11-2011 by kdog1982 because: (no reason given)

new topics

join