It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex jones the fearmongering dis-informationist

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
I see slot of people on this forum either using sources from Alex jones or quoting him... I truly cannot believe that people even listen to this Zionist scumbag liar. You know there are reasons why he sometimes puts alot of anger in his voice or talks loudly. It's to instill anger into you. This man is truly trying to provoke you and get you so angry that a person can react violently. William Cooper whom was one of the greatest American patriot I have heard of. Bill did a broadcast June of 2001 where he accurately predicted an event that would take place and that it would be blamed on Osama bin laden. A few weeks after Alex jones made the same prediction live on his show claiming that he was the only source to have predicted it. Trying to deny William Cooper of his accurate prediction.

edit on 19-11-2011 by Enemyc0mbatant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enemyc0mbatant
"Alex jones the fearmongering dis-informationist"
"Zionist scumbag liar".

Kind of a One sided Opinion there, I'm not saying your Wrong, Just don't result to personal insults in an effort to put your point across

edit on 19/11/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

edit on 19/11/11 by TedHodgson because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Enemyc0mbatant

I've never even paid attention to this guy. I don't plan on starting.
I don't see much of an explanation for your opinion?
What did Alex do to you? lol

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Yet another case of someone who passes Alex Jones off based on how he acts. Granted, he tends to get worked up. He makes money off his site. He also provides all material free on youtube, and even his audio broadcast is streamed free.

If you'd actually listen to and research some of what he talks about, you'd see he knows what he's talking about. The real conspiracy is here...
AboveTopSecret.com...

Ask yourself why in hell would he be talking about these things if he was "one of them". Time to exercise some critical thinking skills...
edit on 19-11-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

edit on 19-11-2011 by rstregooski because: beer

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   

I stopped reading at, "Zionist." Most who listen to Jones know that you are lying or spreading dis-information in regards to that.

Kind of ironic (or hypocritical?) considering the title of the OP.

Any way, good luck with your hate thread.
edit on 19-11-2011 by DrZERO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
alex jones has been right, aside from a few mispoken words in his rants the guy is pretty spot on !

everything he warned you about in the last 5 years has come true .. he's not a very good diss info agent is he ?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
AJ has his pros and cons.
He does open a lot of peoples minds - But he definitely twists and distorts facts.
He encourages people to download and share his material with others - But he tries to scare the s**t out of people and then sell them stuff that he claims will save them.
I could go on, but I'm not here to bash Jones, I just think people need to keep their wits about them when listening to any media pundits, be they mainstream or alternative.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   
Well I agree with your title.

Like the other poster, the term "Zionist scumbag" made me stop reading once I realized this thread may be more hate motivated than anything else.

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
Alex Jones is a Jesuit. It's obvious he's an insider. Controlled opposition, just like Ron Paul.

top topics

join