It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If Barack Obama it's the 44th President then who will be the 47th?Joe Brant's dream!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I see that all the big disaster in the past years have something in common and this is a fact that no one can deny.Number 11! I just want to resolve a puzzle with your help.

TextI wondered what year it was. It certainly was not 1937. I saw a newspaper on the corner with a picture of the President. It surely wasn't Mr. Roosevelt. He was bigger, heavier, big ears. If it wasn't 1937, I wondered what year it was. . . My eyes weren't working right. Someone was coming—someone in 1937—it was that darned, fat nurse ready to take my temperature. I woke up. Crazy dream.
source(www.biblebelievers.org.au...

My question is based on the Joe Brant dream and the fact that this could happen when the US will have the 47th(4+7=11) president maybe you can help to see if that will be the time that Joe Brant dream will become reality!

Joe Brant dream from the year 1937.(www.biblebelievers.org.au...

This is just an assumption,but if I am right then it could be a big look in to the future,Near future!

Numerology could help us to solve many things to come.Combined with our dreams and other people dreams!

So what year do you think it is in Joe Brant dream in conjunction with the future 47th President of the US?
edit on 19-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: Dream

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:39 AM
link   
It doesn't sound like this dream was published until the mid 1960's which to me makes it seem like they were trying to predict that this type of earthquake was going to happen quite soon as his description of the president sounds alot like LBJ.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
That's an easy one.

Arnold Schwarzenegger. - The terminator civilization as we know it.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Do the numbers change with the person, or the administration. i.e. if Obama wins again, is he the 45th President, or still the 44th?

Could be as close as 8-10 years. Sounds about right according to my doomsday clock.
edit on 19-11-2011 by triune because: no reason

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by triune
Do the numbers change with the person, or the administration. i.e. if Obama wins again, is he the 45th President, or still the 44th?

Could be as close as 8-10 years. Sounds about right according to my doomsday clock.
edit on 19-11-2011 by triune because: no reason
No I just try to figure out the time frame from that dream!
edit on 19-11-2011 by diamondsmith because: Joe Brant

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
I caught two things when reading this particular prophesy:
  • The president he saw on the newspapers was reported as "a big man with big ears". Of course Obama has big ears, and it makes me wonder if the photo Brandt saw wasn't like many of Obama's pictures, taken from a low angle to make him look larger than life.

• It appeared to Joe Brandt that it was a few months after a series of volcanic eruptions around the Columbia area. I'm watching for this. Since the weather was cool, it would place the time in spring or fall, with the volcanic eruptions in the previous spring.

Now that's what I took from reading the prophecies... my interpretation. Don't go making major plans on it.

TheRedneck

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Millions of California residents live near one of the most seismic regions in the world, the San Andreas fault. In 1989, the Loma Prieta earthquake was devastating. In 1994 the Northridge earthquake was terribly disastrous. However, neither of these earthquakes will compare to the next catastrophic earthquake due to strike California in a matter of a few years, OR SOONER.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   
reply to post by triune

He would still be the 44th president. Let's say though, that he lost this election, ran again, and won that one--then he would be the 46th.

top topics

join