It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest UFO Sighting over San Antonio, Texas on Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Source

A huge UFO craft was filmed over San Antonio, Tx. As I was facing west I noticee this huge glowing object traveling east.

I could clearly see this object was no aircraft. There were no FAA navigational lights visible, so I quickly grabbed my camcorder for closer observation.

As I began filming this huge unknown object multiply lights could be seen. This UFO appeared to be a solid craft.

On the video you can see this object to be emitting some kind of glowing energy. While I was filming unknown, the light configuration began to change.

When zooming in multiply lights were a different shape... I did not see any FAA lights or hear any noise coming from this unknown object.

In my opinion this was clearly a UFO. This was an awesome sighting due to it appearing to be one solid object, and the size of this object seemed to be enormous.

This is a weird one.

It is strange how the lights change and almost morph into a different object.

I really don't have a clue what this could be placing this in the UFO pile for me.

I brought it here to see if someone can make any sense of this.

Any thoughts?

Pred...

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by predator0187

If you look at the last video still at 0:49 seconds, you will notice the lights furthest left are actually being cut off in the middle by a solid object.
it is a very intresting video!

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by predator0187
Latest UFO Sighting...
Any thoughts?

1. This is from MONTHS ago. How is this in any way "latest"?

2. Already discussed, months ago...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 19-11-2011 by alfa1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Very cool!

This UFO reminds me of a dream I had which I remember (oddly) VERY clearly. I was standing with a few other people on a street with one story buildings on each side. Then this black spaceship came over top of us. Now, I remember it was very black in color, made no noise, and had a door in the bottom which light shined through. Also, you could see light inside windows. Just like this one looks.

In the dream I was taken up into the craft. I felt as though I was "hiding", because surely I wasn't supposed to be in there! There were normal-looking people walking around and it appeared like a clinic of some kind (like a hospital clinic).

Anyway, very interesting

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Latest UFO Sighting...
Any thoughts?

Well I didn't see it before, so it's new to me

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by alfa1

Latest UFO Sighting...
Any thoughts?

Hey buddy, you should check this thread out. ATS themselves posted it. They don't want people posting comments like you have just posted. Just letting you know so you don't get in trouble.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
This really looks like a blimp to me : \

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
reply to post by davereality

Yes, it's an interesting thread. Including this post within it.

Regarding the video in the OP, it looks like flares to me.

edit on 11/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by davereality

Yes, it's an interesting thread. Including this post within it.

edit on 11/19/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

ya don't say..

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:07 AM
link   

The post production and the script really kills the credibility of the video...

Anyway whatever it is, seems to be in a freefall descend and the illuminated areas as a whole don't appear to maintain a consistant form.

More than likely flares (as already mentioned), or fireworks debris (same same)....still remains an UFO for now though.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:39 AM
link   
Yeah definitely flares, ive worked in the flare industry for a long time. And i would notice flares like that 9/10 times. I just thought i would come into the 'Alien and Ufo forum' because i have absolutely no interest in them and because i can discredit videos because of my flare knowledge.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

good video, great sighting. Man thats weird looking, does not look like a blimp or flare to me but hey, could be the good ship loli pop you just never never know. S&F to a fellow TEXAN.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Burnerz

Definitely NOT Flares....two distinctly different colors as in White and Green lights are seen.
Flares are used to draw IR seekers of missiles and burn very hot...hotter than the Jet exhaust pipe.

These are not a burning luminescence as in having a hotter brighter core as a flare characteristically would have but the light produced is more equally distributed.

Flares being a chemical reaction also burn a certain color as fireworks do due to their chemical makeup.

If these were Flares they'd all burn the same color and additionally since flares don't necessarily fly but freefall to the ground they wouldn't hover over a major metropolitan area as in San Antonio TX but would instead descend to the ground during the duration of the video.

BTW where is the sound and or navigation lights from the plane that dropped the supposed Flares ?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

im out here in Del Rio I been seeing similar object here for several weeks, I have a thread going in a different site, on September 14th I saw a daytime ufo hovering about 100 ft above a baylet on the lake, it was about 1 miles or less from me I saw it real clear, then about a months later I started seeing what I think you saw. Great vid catch, im never near a cam when I see them. Peace

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

here is a link to the thread i made in the other site on september 20th discussing what i saw on september 14th.
forums.about.com...
your thread is interesting as we both have a sighting on the same day and we are only 150 miles apart, my sighting happened around 5:00 in the after noon on amistad resivour. peace
edit on 19-11-2011 by lbndhr because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2011 by lbndhr because: spell check

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by nh_ee

Haha exactly.

Originally posted by Phage

join