It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The President who told the truth.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
A VERY interesting video on a speech JFK did. Whoever put this video together did well. It's really eye opening and scary how things fit in.
Kind of frightening how he was assassinated FOR telling the truth. Didn't the same thing happen to Lincoln as well? I think you guys n gals will enjoy this and I hope it wasn't posted prior. Still. A message like this can't be heard enough, right?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Please read the whole speech, and tell me one specific thing he says that couldn't be about the USSR.

I'll tell your right now that everything in that speech is about the USSR.
Sure there's a few quotes that you can take out of context that sound like he's talking about something else..but when you look at the speech as a whole it becomes obvious. The fact that there's nothing in the speech that could possibly not be about USSR, suggests that maybe, just maybe, he is actually talking about the USSR.
Did you catch the sarcasm at the end there?

If anything Kennedy was a part of the conspiracy, not exposing it.
His family is almost synonymous with the Rockefellers.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:49 PM
link   
I don't know who edited that piece together
but for the first time I'm blown away by an editor.

I wish I knew their name,
I would nominate them for this years conspriacy award in film editing.

/salute
David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings

This is a bold-faced lie.
33% of the founding fathers were freemasons.
When have we ever been opposed to secret societies? We've never banned Free-masons, we've done nothing as a country but embrace them. We put their symbols all over the place...

edit on 18-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ghost375
Please read the whole speech, and tell me one specific thing he says that couldn't be about the USSR.

...and if someone watches it from the perspective of
this is exactly what "We The People" should do to government.
Can you dig it!
The President who told the truth.(the name of the video)
where he specifically says that he is
"not calling for" a news service just to monitor the government,
but I think we should.
And this video contains a well aranged list of features.

David Grouchy
edit on 19-11-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by davidgrouchy

lol I see you didn't read my last post.
If anything, he's the president who lied.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sarra1833

It is a sad day in deed. I have seen the murder of our last true president and the destruction of our country. Things will not change until he recieves the justice that he truly deserves and the people responsible pay for their actions. Many of them are still alive and are still in charge of our lives , our wealth and our futures. John Kennedy was a true hero and put his life on the line and paid the ultimate price. Why? Because he cared about this country and its people, When is this country and its people going to finally care about him? He warned us of this day. What and who is responsible. Is anyone finally ready to listen and willing to act? The truth is ever lasting and no one can kill an idea. That is what they are truly afraid of and why they desperately want our minds.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   

reply to post by davidgrouchy

lol I see you didn't read my last post.
If anything, he's the president who lied.

no, that's exactly my point.
Just because he lied does, in no way, mean that the plan isn't workable.
A government watch dog media.

The video made that clear to me.

David Grouchy

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Still. A message like this can't be heard enough, right?

Thank you for bringing that here. You are so right. I am old enough to remember where I was when he was shot and that prompted my life long interest studying the man and the history of this nation . The last official to resist and try to expose the beast America had become. After JFK the light of truth had gone out of America. Not out of Americans, just out of America.
The liers, the ursurpers and the murderers have been in power ever since.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   

Wow!

You got some nice push back for posting this video!

I am among those who believe that JFK was not taken out due to some minor grudge.

In his 1961 speech to the American Newspaper Publishers Association he challenged them to start telling the truth in their reporting (a challenge which they have failed to carry forward) and announced his plans to dismantle the CIA and similar "black operations." I don't know how well his intentions regarding these programs are documented outside of this speech, but the fact that he hoped to knock the Federal Reserve out of business is documented.

What we need to know is: Who is behind the "black" agenda? Who is funding it, planning it, totally devoted to it? Mere corporate players in the United States? I think not.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ghost375

I agree with you re President John F. Kennedy however the message of the video as a whole in itself is important.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It is definitely about the message of the vid. Not 'where' it was directed to at the time of the recording but 'how' it applies today, so eerily. It gave me chills big time.

Also the ending about the ritual play that is done: the Cremation of Care. They said it's done for the men to symbolically burn up their worldly problems before their week starts at the Bohemian Grove so they're not burdened with 'real world' issues. I actually wonder (and this IS just opinion of course. It's NOT fact; not even MY fact. Just a wondering) if it's more to do with destroy care as a whole; symbolizing how they want to destroy care, empathy towards those less fortunate or less rich.

Kind of makes you scratch your head a little and wonder.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
It is definitely about the message of the vid. Not 'where' it was directed to at the time of the recording but 'how' it applies today, so eerily. It gave me chills big time.

Also the ending about the ritual play that is done: the Cremation of Care. They said it's done for the men to symbolically burn up their worldly problems before their week starts at the Bohemian Grove so they're not burdened with 'real world' issues. I actually wonder (and this IS just opinion of course. It's NOT fact; not even MY fact. Just a wondering) if it's more to do with destroy care as a whole; symbolizing how they want to destroy care, empathy towards those less fortunate or less rich.

Kind of makes you scratch your head a little and wonder.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   

I have to say it is strange seeing this thread because just yesterday I was doing some reading on past presidents and I found an article on how Clinton lied throughout his campaign and his terms in office. As far as JFK , I too remember being told at school that The President was shot and killed today. They had us put our heads down on our arms on the desks and take a time out. I think what made him different overall was the fact that He did what was right for Americans regardless of color and rocked Big Business and Politics that wanted things "Business As Usual" He went his own way and I believe powerfull people saw him as a threat to their bank accounts and I believe that the same ones were very racially prejudiced.. s/f thx for the thread Sarra

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
For those who were asking for it, I believe this is the full, unedited speech:

From the description in the above video:

I was amazed at how the speech has been heavily edited in most cases in a lot of New World Order type videos on here. This 20 minute speech is completely unedited and shows the speech in true context of the Secret Society reference.

President Kennedy speaks at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York City before the American Newspaper Publishers Association. Kennedy asks the press for their cooperation in fighting Communism by applying the same standards for publishing sensitive materials in the current Cold War that they would apply in an officially declared war.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:37 PM
link   

and we are as a people inherently and historically opposed to secret societies, to secret oaths and secret proceedings

This is a bold-faced lie.
33% of the founding fathers were freemasons.
When have we ever been opposed to secret societies? We've never banned Free-masons, we've done nothing as a country but embrace them. We put their symbols all over the place...

edit on 18-11-2011 by Ghost375 because: (no reason given)

The Freemasons are not secret though are they? We have Freemason temples in almost every big city across the US. Now what they do at their meetings and what secrets they may possess is something different entirely but the Freemasons themselves are not a secret society.

PS I think its been shown that Kennedy was talking about Russia when he made this speech. Nothing else.
edit on 19-11-2011 by karen61057 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

What we need to know is: Who is behind the "black" agenda?

Personally I have this vision that somewhere in the dark sub levels of the pentagon there lies a highly secure sealed chamber occupied by a ravenous beast that growls and gnashes it blood stained teeth. Crying and wailing for murder and death of millions, it is never satisfied as it struggles and pulls at its chains, yearning to be free. Only the high priests of the military and government are allowed in to consult with it and always return to hand down declarations of war.

new topics

top topics

join