It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran accused of deception over nuclear arms

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

Say you have it, the only one, the gig is up now will,Iran say they have one from the 80's hell no, how big is it, well how big was the biggest long range Artillery piece or bomber Iraq had back then , this will give you an idea of what the size is, 2 kilo to 1 meg? what was Iraq's dream city to wipe out back then ? find this then you might find how big the nuke is yes this is all speculation an some well defined clues , the old saying is where there is smoke there is fire. now do you see why I say Iran has the bomb.

So you're saying the crazy Iranians that wish to wipe Israel off the map, have had a nuke since the 80's ??

And yet those crazy Iranians haven't used it ??

They don't sound that crazy then huh

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Typical hypocrasy from the bankster criminal puppets, WMD in Iraq ring any bells?

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by bekod

You are going to have to come up with some facts to back up that story. I doubt Russia would have gave a nuke to Iraq in the first place, let alone fly it over Iran en-route to Iraq. Give me some backup stories for your claim and I'll read them. Most of Iran's discovered nuclear stuff has been AQ Khan's material, not back engineered Soviet stuff.

<< 1   >>

join