It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what if mother earth is just that? our mother?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
what if this life...this world...is just a giant womb? (as above, so below?)

mother earth/Gaia conceives us when we are born into this world...and when we die...is when we are born into the next dimension? i mean...it would totally make sense, if you can allow yourself to see it.

our souls are little sperm...they hit Gaia...we develop inside of her. then, one day...on average 70 years +/-...we die. but we don't really die...we're reborn...into the next dimension?

it would just be the human gestation cycle played out on a grandiose scale. as above, so below.

just a random thought i had. thought i'd share.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
If so....(and I do agree that she IS)...she has been raped repeatedly, and is currently being raped...and no-one's stepping forward to stop it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
i agree with you and i have read that in some text, but i forgot the source. Well earth is mothers womb and the rivers are the blood vessels or something that's what the text said, but i will try to find out. Also my another taught is Earth can be considered as a egg in a females body, and a comet can be considered as a sperm, just a taught. probably space time or spiritual time is 1 sec = 1 human day

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
reply to post by RoswellCityLimits

we humans think we're sooo important. trust me...she'll get rid of us before we take her down. we're just a fungus/virus here...we're lucky to be alive.

but you're right...she has been raped for so long. that's the promising thing about this awakening: the children of love and light are here (not to sound all hippie/new age). i am here to make a difference and my siblings are many!

everyone i know comes to me for advice about everything. it gets annoying but i see the beauty in it: i am able to influence the lives of soooo many people. it's such a blessing. that is why i have to make sure my affairs are in order...so that i'm not in a state of negative karma when i'm influencing others.

don't you worry mr...mom will prevail!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by storm2012
Also my another taught is Earth can be considered as a egg in a females body, and a comet can be considered as a sperm, just a taught.

that is a neat little thought there. i could totally see that, too!

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ICEKOHLD
we humans think we're sooo important. trust me...she'll get rid of us before we take her down. we're just a fungus/virus here...we're lucky to be alive.

People with that kind of thinking should commit suicide. I mean, if you say humans are a 'virus', than you're one too...so go, kill yourself, rid 'mother earth' (how i hate that bull# here - really, how many Captain Planet episodes does one have to watch to believe in 'mother earth'?
) of the scum you are.

I for one say this: It's a planet, a planet we use to make our lives comfortable. So far, we did a great job, we have a good life. I don't see anything wrong. All those panic makers are over the top, because if they would've been right, with their 'Ozone depletion', 'climate change because of that baaaaaad CO2' and all the other # they warn us for about 40 years now...we would be dead by now. We're not. Nothing is wrong, the planet's still rotating, the sun is up and there are plenty of animals left to eat

Stop fear mongering, stop panicking, just enjoy life until you die.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

dude...

no one is fear mongering.

and we are viruses, by definition:
"A virus is a small infectious agent that can replicate only inside the living cells of organisms. Viruses infect all types of organisms, from animals and plants" VIRUS-WIKI

"small infectious agent that can replicate only inside the living cells of organisms"...WHAT IN THE BLOODY HECK DO YOU THINK WE ARE MR? if mom is a large organism (as most scientist will agree), then we, by definition of the word virus...are, in fact...a virus.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:08 AM
link   

what if this life...this world...is just a giant womb? (as above, so below?)

i mean...it would totally make sense, if you can allow yourself to see it.

I think someone named Ted Kazinski said those very words.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
EARTH: A COSMIC EGG/ COMETS: CELESTIAL SPERM

The idea: that Earth is an organic living being, is more popular today. In the past, our egocentrism compelled us to explain Life on the surface of this planet as an anomaly, a miracle, or by evolutionary processes distinct from the Earth herself. A more plausible explanation of Life on the surface would be: that Life is just a small part, playing a vital role, in a much bigger picture. The real story lies in WHAT KIND OF BEING IS THE PLANET EARTH? Understanding Earth's true biological essence will shed light on humans' existence and other LIFE on the surface. We are living on the surface of a giant sphere which is floating in space. This round rotating object, when viewed from space, bears a striking resemblance to a human egg floating inside a fallopian tube.

source : www.reocities.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

awesome. i am a psychopath (hence the name ICEKOHLD). i have little emotion. by psychological profile...i have many things in common with serial killers. is there a point?

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   
reply to post by storm2012

awesome. thanks for finding that.

and we're just tiny cells inside of her. we're all just a part of something bigger than ourselves. i think understanding that (and by understanding i mean that real understanding...where you've experienced it) was one of my most liberating experiences of my life. realizing that i'm finite...i don't matter. realizing that i'm inconsequential...what a relief! now i can just be...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Turkenstein

awesome. i am a psychopath (hence the name ICEKOHLD). i have little emotion. by psychological profile...i have many things in common with serial killers. is there a point?

Don't really think taking advice from someone with a mental disorder is a good thing. Hell, I'd be as well jumping in my home made time machine and go back and ask Hitler for advice on how I should live my life
I think theres some things people should keep to themselves and calling yourself a psychopath having things in common with serial killers is one

Interesting way to see it non the less, it's a look that I never really considered before.
edit on 18/11/11 by Windows because: posted to early

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Windows

you call it a disorder. i think it's a blessing! i'm not burdened with much emotional baggage. i'm still a good person. that's where your finite understanding gets you lost my friend.

a couple rappers have shot people. does that mean that all rappers shoot people? no. so...some psychopaths kill people. not all do.

i still have friends. i still laugh and joke (in fact...i'm probably one of the happiest people you will ever meet). but...i don't get all emotional over everything. i can be in a "heated" fight with my girlfriend and still keep my cool and still look her in the eye and say i love you...whereas most of people get carried away by the emotions and wanna throw insults, threats and fists. i stay relatively level headed through most anything.

so you can label me how you want. i know who i am. my intentions and message speak for themselves. i'm glad i'm not stricken with the emotions that i see most humans having problems with. i think having "normal" emotions should be a disorder

edit on 11/18/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

reply to post by Windows

you call it a disorder. i think it's a blessing! i'm not burdened with much emotional baggage. i'm still a good person. that's where your finite understanding gets you lost my friend.

a couple rappers have shot people. does that mean that all rappers shoot people? no. so...some psychopaths kill people. not all do.

i still have friends. i still laugh and joke (in fact...i'm probably one of the happiest people you will ever meet). but...i don't get all emotional over everything. i can be in a "heated" fight with my girlfriend and still keep my cool and still look her in the eye and say i love you...whereas most of people get carried away by the emotions and wanna throw insults, threats and fists. i stay relatively level headed through most anything.

so you can label me how you want. i know who i am. my intentions and message speak for themselves. i'm glad i'm not stricken with the emotions that i see most humans having problems with. i think having "normal" emotions should be a disorder

I actually had a little read of a website, its called "The Psychopath: The Mask of Sanity" ( link www.cassiopaea.com... )

"The answer will depend largely on just what your desires happen to be, because people are not all the same. Even the profoundly unscrupulous are not all the same. Some people - whether they have a conscience or not - favor the ease of inertia, while others are filled with dreams and wild ambitions. Some human beings are brilliant and talented, some are dull-witted, and most, conscience or not, are somewhere in between. There are violent people and nonviolent ones, individuals who are motivated by blood lust and those who have no such appetites."

Never said you were a bad person, as stated above, I read it before I posted, I never associate what one person does to the whole group, if I smoke weed and if some guy smoked weed and then went onto heavier drugs and blamed weed, I wouldn't like to be branded a "junkie" because ONE person (who more than likely has a addictive personality and took it to the limits) does.

I'd also like to ask you about this, if you have no emotions what so ever how can you offer people brilliant advice when you don't really have the perspective completely, you have never experienced the true raw emotions of what those people suffer.

You probably do give good advice from a well thought out point of view and possibly had experience in dealing with some before but I personally see it as you've not experienced it to actually learn about it all (the emotional side dealing with something like i.e your girlfriends been cheating on you for the past 4 years and you caught her out now, you wouldn't care, where as someone else would be destroyed by it.)

I do think it would be a blessing to not be emotionally tied to anything and to be able to shrug off anything that happens to you as if you didn't have a care it the world, it would make me one hundred folds better (because of how I would use to my advantage) I agree on the insults, threats and fists as well, too much people do it.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Windows
I'd also like to ask you about this, if you have no emotions what so ever how can you offer people brilliant advice when you don't really have the perspective completely, you have never experienced the true raw emotions of what those people suffer.

i do love my girlfriend. love feels amazing...but i just don't allow myself to get carried away with it. there are physical reactions that occur when you're falling in love so it still feels good to me.

IMO...emotions are lessons. you're supposed to learn from them...and react accordingly. i get emotions from time to time. i instantly stop and ask myself why am i feeling this? what's going on? and figure it out and learn from it. i don't let emotions override me.

so...i understand emotions. so i know exactly what they are going through. in fact...i'm probably more aware of what they are going through than they are. i'm an empath. i can feel what others around me are feeling and thinking. if you were a close friend...i would start thinking about you if you got depressed and lived miles away. i'm very in tune with emotions and other people. so please understand that i am familiar with emotions. very familiar. i'm just not paralyzed by them like most people.

Originally posted by Windows
You probably do give good advice from a well thought out point of view and possibly had experience in dealing with some before but I personally see it as you've not experienced it to actually learn about it all (the emotional side dealing with something like i.e your girlfriends been cheating on you for the past 4 years and you caught her out now, you wouldn't care, where as someone else would be destroyed by it.)

i mean...what advice could i give better if i had experienced heartache? "hey man...just cry more...it'll help.". no. the best advice would be logical advice anyways. i encourage friends to cry and get it out. i cry at times myself (usually when waves of energy are crashing through me).

would it be better advice for me to tell you to get all down hearted, go drink yourself into a coma and stalk her for the next 10 years? cuz those are some of the things that emotions will make you do. or would it not be more sound advice for me to offer to spend time with you...take you out. be a friend and try and fill a little of that new found void in your heart. and allow you to vent to me. and just be there to talk. and then...kinda steer your thoughts away from that cheating witch and get you to focus your eyes on better things?

what friend would you rather talk to?

although...going by the "classical" definition of psychopath...i'm not one. i do feel bad if i harm someone. i do have a conscious. so...i'm not a true psychopath. but i don't feel emotions like most humans. i am part psychopath/part idk what to call it. but i know that i don't have that void in my heart that most humans do. i don't feel "alone". i feel complete. i'm not perfect but i don't feel like i'm lacking. i am whole (as far as my ego is concerned...i'm not seeking anything from this place)

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
perhaps a mother goddess is appropriate...

but Earth provides theconditions necessary to enable a diverse & ever changing bio-sphere to thrive...

even when there are radical extinction level events put into the process, Planet Earth as a petri dish endures
with the aid of the Axis tilt, the Moon...along with the long term cycles of orbit inclination variations bringing on long term ice ages

its a pretty complex thing

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
you may enjoy these scriptures...

"The blood which runs in us is born of the blood of our Earthly Mother. Her blood falls from the clouds; leaps from the womb of the earth; babbles in the brooks of the mountains; flows wide in the rivers of the plains; sleeps in the lakes; rages mightily in tempestuous seas. "The air which we breathe is born of the breath of our Earthly Mother. Her breath is azure in the heights of t heavens; soughs in the tops of the mountains; whispers the leaves of the forest; billows over the cornfields; slumbers in the deep valleys, burns hot in the desert. "The hardness of our bones is born of the bones of our Earthly Mother, of the rocks and of the stones. They stand naked to the heavens on the tops of mountains; are as giants that lie sleeping on the sides of the mountains, as idols set in the desert, and are hidden in the deepness of the earth. "The tenderness of our flesh is born of the flesh of our Earthly Mother; whose flesh waxes yellow and red in the fruits of the trees, and nurtures us in the furrows of the fields. "Our bowels are born of the bowels of our Earthly Mother, and are hid from our eyes, like the invisible depths of the earth. "The light of our eyes, the hearing of our ears, both are born of the colors and the sounds of our Earthly Mother; which enclose us about, as the waves of the sea a fish, as the eddying air a bird.

www.thenazareneway.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

i mean...what advice could i give better if i had experienced heartache? "hey man...just cry more...it'll help.". no. the best advice would be logical advice anyways. i encourage friends to cry and get it out. i cry at times myself (usually when waves of energy are crashing through me).

would it be better advice for me to tell you to get all down hearted, go drink yourself into a coma and stalk her for the next 10 years? cuz those are some of the things that emotions will make you do. or would it not be more sound advice for me to offer to spend time with you...take you out. be a friend and try and fill a little of that new found void in your heart. and allow you to vent to me. and just be there to talk. and then...kinda steer your thoughts away from that cheating witch and get you to focus your eyes on better things?

You've felt the heartache but not the true raw emotion, which in my opinion can only be learnt by actually experiencing it first hand, I wouldn't tell any of my friends to cry, I would be pushing him out of the door and welcoming him to the single life, no more restrictions, he wouldn't just be drinking himself into a coma, everyone of his friends would be as well, he'd vent his stuff, get it off his chest at the start of the night and we'd go and party the night away and see what happens in the morning when you wake up. I'd rather talk to the friend who can get me out and about into some new girls and I have never dealt with anyone who is as in tune with you, so I personally don't believe that someone can feel other peoples emotions to the extent they feel them.

(as far as my ego is concerned...i'm not seeking anything from this place)

Never even thought about it.

top topics

join