It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Awakening : Infinite Being, and an inquiry into Big Mind / Big Heart.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

You don't know my mother! (she's not in this form at the moment, I don't think).

The unconditional love of a mother never dies.

If anyone is heavenly love itself, it's my mother, who completed the work in her lifetime.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

This is the tree

Where there is hatred, let me sow love.
Where there is injury, pardon.
Where there is doubt, faith.
Where there is despair, hope.
Where there is darkness, light.
Where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled, as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love.
For it is in giving that we receive.
It is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
Amen.

The love of Bhakti (devotional service to other in love) is eternal, and when we devote ourselves to it, we also become eternal, such that none of it matters, how we come and go or what happens to us when this body dies.

The liberation into nirvanna/heaven can only be now, and to plant a tree is to participate at the highest level. It's not a new mousetrap, no, but the tree of life, and love, and the flow of life, already always now and forever. It's the only thing of any consequence going on. To seek escape before planting the tree, by grafting onto it, doesn't make any sense.

And for the worker of the vineyard there is surely a reward, something both unexpected and unimaginable. "No eye has seen nor ear heard nor the mind of man concieved, what God has in store for those who love him." "Well done you good and faithful servant. I see that you can be trusted in small things. Therefore I will now give you even greater things to do."

It's kNowable, even now, this love. We can have a taste of it in this life, but it's still only just a taste.

For every fundamental need, there is a corresponding fulfillment of that need. If there is an unmet need, then that need will be met, whether in this life or in the next, whether in this world, or another. In fact, as C.S. Lewis has pointed out, the very fact that this world doesn't satisfy our deepest need implies in no uncertain terms that there is and must be another world wherein those needs are met, and will be met.

All I'm saying is that it's best to start the journey into eternity already now, and begin participating in it, now, thus kNowing and proving out our trustworthiness in the great matter of love, and then it's ours, the whole inheritance, now. Once we know this, then there's release from suffering already, as the tears are wiped from our eyes, with a smile at the truth that sets us free, along with the courage to pick up our cross (whatever suffering we're working out) and follow into the light of the holy of holies (incorruptible domain of infinite possibility).

All we need is to love love so much that we there isn't anything we would not endure to see it brought to fruition, and to realize it already in our own innermost heart of hearts. It's the love of a mother for her son, and the love of Christ for his friends, and it's my love, especially if I'm Big Heart, for you.

Grok.

NAM

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

You don't know my mother! (she's not in this form at the moment, I don't think).

The unconditional love of a mother never dies.

If anyone is heavenly love itself, it's my mother, who completed the work in her lifetime.

But you have no mother here, only Mother Source above/below.

So I don't have to kNow your mother here to kNow you never had one here.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

My mother and God are together as one. I have an angel in heaven, quite literally. To know my mother is the know God, but of course I know what you're talking about as our common mother/father.

It's just one big heavenly family!

This is what I've concluded, and you can interpret that as you wish, it still groks, or ribbits.

posted on Nov, 21 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

My mother and God are together as one. I have an angel in heaven, quite literally. To know my mother is the know God, but of course I know what you're talking about as our common mother/father.

It's just one big heavenly family!

This is what I've concluded, and you can interpret that as you wish, it still groks, or ribbits.

WE are just One big family, with One Mother.

Our family here is a façade, to get you to buy into this Matrix.
Our true family is Everyone and Everything.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

But that would have to include our local family, perhaps them more than anyone since they are in the greatest need of healing.

You do have work to do, hard and challenging work that you did not realize had been left undone, we all do. It's the work of forgiveness. Otherwise you're just a rebel without a cause. It's time to heal the wounds, starting with those within our own family of origin, we cannot leave that to the end, but instead, because it's painful, start there, and in so doing, change everything for everyone, both here and everywhere.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
One thing I've noticed is this - people have very little time, or patience, with the non-seeking mind.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   

But that would have to include our local family, perhaps them more than anyone since they are in the greatest need of healing.

You do have work to do, hard and challenging work that you did not realize had been left undone, we all do. It's the work of forgiveness. Otherwise you're just a rebel without a cause. It's time to heal the wounds, starting with those within our own family of origin, we cannot leave that to the end, but instead, because it's painful, start there, and in so doing, change everything for everyone, both here and everywhere.

Forgiveness only feeds the Ego, thus, it works against you and kNot for you. It's said:

"To err is human to forgive devine."

That old saying keeps you landlocked into this Matrix. It's kNot until you realize there's nothing to forgive, that you have any hope of escaping this mental prison you are in.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   

One thing I've noticed is this - people have very little time, or patience, with the non-seeking mind.

I don't kNow! I am always seeking, yet my patience is sometimes short but that has a lot to dew with my pet peeve, which is utter stupidity.
Yet I kNow everyone that qualifies as an imbecile, is an imbecile because that's their purpose here but I kNow We were all given what We needed to figure out the truth about this because all you need is Logic, from there, the pieces all fall into place.

Ribbit

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
The root of logos, is logic, and imo, the height of reason, is love.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

The root of logos, is logic, and imo, the height of reason, is love.

Love comes from Logic and Logic comes from Love.

Logic = Love
Love = Logic

Love is Logical and Logic is Lovable but if you hate math, your Logic will pay the price.

Ribbit

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join