It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please Understand.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
Jesus Christ is our one and only savior.

Repent from the heart.

Follow Gods commandments.

Do not let it be too late, because the souls who are being lost to hell are like grains of sand in a beach.

The Devil can make you successful indeed, but he lies when he offers you immortality and your own kingdom in hell.

Everyone is tormented in hell, even the most loyal Satan worshipers. It is his nature to lie and deceive everyone in anyway possible.

All truth can be found in the bible. by asking God to help you understand it will be so.

Fight evil with blessings. Do not fight evil with evil.

Resist all evil.

God will strike evil with his sword, but he will not hear your prayers if you are not following his commandments.

The greatest weapon against evil is this "In the name of Jesus Christ"

Last but not least.

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father

But the birth pains are starting to be felt.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   
I think this would fit somewhere else, say the Religious forum. Just saying.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by KySc5
I think this would fit somewhere else, say the Religious forum. Just saying.

Looks like the religious forum to me! Well, the ahteists haven't shown up rejecting God and Christ yet....

Atheists in:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Phew made it just in time...

There is no god?

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Huge religious vs non-religious debate involving probably the same people on ATS each time that achieve nothing incoming...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Nuker

Yeah, it's frustrating... You can lead the sheep to the pasture, but you can't make them eat. Doesn't matter, we still have to feed them; eat if you will...

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
It's good to talk and excersice those fingers. Bout the only excerice i'm getting with this cold! Work fingers work! Maybe if i type enough i can burn 2 calories an hour.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
i tried christianity once, i lasted about 2 weeks.

i would'nt recomend it.

also, i forgot the question.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by visualmiscreant

"Sheep" being the key word in that statement.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   

The greatest weapon against evil is this "In the name of Jesus Christ"

Acts 19:12-15

12 so that even handkerchiefs or aprons were brought from his body to the sick, and the diseases left them and the evil spirits went out of them. 13 Then some of the itinerant Jewish exorcists took it upon themselves to call the name of the Lord Jesus over those who had evil spirits, saying, “We exorcise you by the Jesus whom Paul preaches.” 14 Also there were seven sons of Sceva, a Jewish chief priest, who did so. 15 And the evil spirit answered and said, “Jesus I know, and Paul I know; but who are you?”

Only if you believe it when you say it. I would say faith is the greatest weapon against evil according to the bible.
edit on 11/17/2011 by Klassified because: oops

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
This is not a debate. There is nothing to debate about what has always been true.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
I'm not really looking to be saved, I'm more looking to have a really fun life. Hence worshipping Eris and Hecate. So nah, I won't be repenting any time soon. From what I hear I can just do that on my death bed.

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 05:20 AM
link   
ahhh damn it, you mean i wont be getting that time share in hell like satan promised.... that lil SOB

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   
Okay got to ask WHAT ON EARTH is the point of this post. Honestly if you are serious about converting people you are really going about the wrong way.
You will get one of 3 reactions out of this post
1. Ridicule and mockery from those you just pathetically tried to convert
2. WTF are you posting this for replies (like mine)
3. Other lazy Christian fanatics agreeing with you
If you really want to convert lead by example and maybe a few will follow
As for me sorry been there done that your post has not converted me back to Christianity.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by moonbeam13

The point of this post is to lead others to truth, so that our real savior is revealed. I have done my part and I bless you.

top topics

join