It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chris Rene Promotes OWS on FOX's Hit show the X Factor w/vid

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Im a huge fan of Chris Rene, starting from a garbage picker to a rising star.

While i was watching this video I noticed the OWS shirt he was wearing and him singing "no woman no cry" by Bob Marley. Just the reaction on Simon's face tells it all.

Promoting Occupy Wall Street on a show that has millions of viewers is a BIG win for OWS. Hopefully it wont effect him at the finals.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Blundo

There are several singers and bands putting their necks on the line to support the movement. THe last example I know of before this one was the the guy who sang to Obama and his group in Hawaii . The strange thing was no one even noticed what he was singing. It was a beautiful song. Love OWS or hate it these performers are dedicated.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Simon Cowell's reaction has nothing to do with the shirt. It has everything to do with the contestant performing a Reggae song when the theme of the show was Rock and Roll week, he explain this at the end of your own video.

I am a bit curious about the shirt. If you look closely it is not an Occupy Wallstreet shirt. The "W" is actually scribbled out and the shirt reads, "Occupy All Streets". Is that actually an OWS shirt or does it mean something else? I am not trying to be funny, I am honestly curious.

join