It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Dusk of Doom

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Is the Glass half empty or half full? No matter how you look at it, it has the same amount of water. I dont care how hard you stare at it, putting positive or negative energy via concentration, telepathy or the like the level wont change. So, whether or not we think, dwell, or personify an outcome to the world at large, its only action that with make an outcome of circumstance.

What seems to be troubling man is agenda. An example is Zionists promoting Capitalism seem to stop at nothing to create a taxpayer economy cracking the work harder spend more have more whip over a society. The "don't tread on me" could be the attitude of abroad against the great money Vacuums of Western Capitalism. Seems over the last century, the good ole U.S.of A. has left quite a path of shell casing around the world. At the end of a book I once read, the author mentioned that like people, Countries also have to work out their "Bad Karma".

It is not a point of view that will stop Mankind's AGGRESSIVE NATURE, but that mankind demand to put away its leaders and live on separate continents not as countries but as a common mankind without regard to skin color or religion.

As we speak what we fear the most of WWIII is happening. Pins are being pulled from the proverbial hand grenades in Syria, Turkey in turn will do its thing and so on down the line. I will leave you with a quote from Edmond Burke

All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing.

edit on 11/10/2011 by rebellender because: punctuation

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
What I fear most of WWIII
is surviving
peace.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
just remember if the world didnt suck we'd all fall off

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
carefully we must not ever need a messiah or Moses but Look, couldn't use a Moses right now?

Effort to recall Scott Walker

Syria cries foul over media

Eviction notices paper Occupy protesters

Romanian accused of hacking NASA computors

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Geez guys are you serious? Every time i log on i see a new thread about the same stuff. There is one just under this one called "Eve of Destruction" another called "I cannot believe it" another "a moment for the innocent people about to die".

Quit being so freaking melodramatic!!!! My grand parents said they thought the end of the world was coming every time some news item hit. It didnt end then and its not ending NOW!!!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Next time use a small glass.

its just greed.
that says it all.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Big glass, small glass, attitudes positive or negative, its the World that is speaking Doom. Not just some creeps on ATS. Wall Street: World is Ending
edit on 11/10/2011 by rebellender because: (no reason given)

top topics

join