It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul scolds CBS reporter for acting rudely.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+29 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The CBS debate on foreign policy was a one-sided affair, with the only opposing voice being limited to 89 seconds out of an hour.

Well now, CBS is hell bent on getting the Ron Paul news, and they will shove other reporters out of the way to get the "shot".

But what impresses me the most, is the manner in which Dr. Paul behaves, in trying to keep peace amongst the "children". He chastises kindly, because he truly cares about the well being of other people.

This is not scripted, but is an honest example of the integrity and principles of Ron Paul.

I will forever support him, because he has never once let me down.

dailycaller.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
The media blackout was so apparent in the CBS debate haha.

I read somewhere the Paul only got around 90 seconds of talk time in, while the others bantered away. This guys been running for president since 1988, and the media has barely covered him.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
LOL, I guess I know why Cain referred to him as the "grumpy old man". But after seeing everything Paul has been through, or lack of what he's been through, I guess he's got a right to be that way.
edit on 16-11-2011 by satron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Great video mate, Ron Paul once again proves he is ever the gentleman while at the same time getting the point across quite effectively.

Full points to the way he, and the lady camerawoman who got shoved, handled it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

How is expecting a little decorum and not wanting camera people shoved around like ragdolls being a 'grumpy old man'? If that is so then that must make me, what, a 'grumpy old-young 32 year old'?

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ron Paul has so much class. The way he gently chided the CBS reporter was how one would expect a loving grandfather to correct a three-year-old.

If I could only get one interview before I die, I would want it to be with Ron Paul. A half hour exclusive would be the highlight of my career.

+11 more 
posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
I've said it before, and I'll say it again:

I've never voted.
Ever.
I'll be voting this time.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:17 PM
link   
What do you expect from the Dan Rather network?

The only goal of them was to bash the GOP and Paul is not your typical GOP hence the lack of airtime.

Politics as usual.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

The way he gently chided the CBS reporter was how one would expect a loving grandfather to correct a three-year-old.

I can just picture him scolding recalcitrant world leaders the same way...how great would that be?

If I could only get one interview before I die, I would want it to be with Ron Paul. A half hour exclusive would be the highlight of my career.

I would almost be willing to pay to see a good 30 minute interview from a non-hostile source such as yourself...Dr. Paul really is a super-nice guy, judging from everything I've seen and the 3 brief times I've met him.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Kryties

I don't know, ask Cain?

thehill.com... aul-is-a-grumpy-old-man-romney-has-good-hair

I'm not saying he is, I'm just pointing out the fact that Cain said that, although I'm not sure what prompted him to describe him as so.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

I more enjoyed him describing the wealthy elite being fearful of his anti-establishment position on many issues.

I wish the CBS reporter asked him a question, so he could have said something like "You're only allowed 9 seconds to ask a question, but everybody else can have 45 seconds."
edit on 16-11-2011 by TupacShakur because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

reply to post by OldCorp The way he gently chided the CBS reporter was how one would expect a loving grandfather to correct a three-year-old. I can just picture him scolding recalcitrant world leaders the same way...how great would that be?

I would rather have him be more vocal and tell them to to STFU. I do not want my President bowing and slobbering over another countries leader... Bush was just as bad. I haven't seen a leader in our government in a long time.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by satron

How was he acting grumpy? That was the kindest, most gentle scolding you'll ever hear in your lifetime.

Grumpy old man: "HEY! GET OFF MY LAWN!"

Ron Paul: "Oh, that's rude. You shouldn't be on my lawn."
edit on 16-11-2011 by TupacShakur because:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
cant see the vid from the link... any other link for it?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Praetorius
reply to post by OldCorp

The way he gently chided the CBS reporter was how one would expect a loving grandfather to correct a three-year-old.

I can just picture him scolding recalcitrant world leaders the same way...how great would that be?

I would almost be willing to pay to see a good 30 minute interview from a non-hostile source such as yourself...Dr. Paul really is a super-nice guy, judging from everything I've seen and the 3 brief times I've met him.

Man, I came this close to talking to him in May when I interviewed Cain and the rest after the debate; but instead of going into the spin room and going on Hannity like everyone else, Dr. Paul went across town to a Tea Party fundraiser, and I didn't know until it was too late to leave. I didn't want to come away with nothing, so I just stayed put. As it turns out though my interview with Cain turned out to be a big deal (because of his eventual flip-flop) so I guess everything worked out for the best.

Still, that doesn't change the fact that I want to interview Ron. If anybody has an inside track into his campaign, please tell them to get in touch with me. I promise it would be an interview that ATS would talk about for years.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldCorp
Ron Paul has so much class. The way he gently chided the CBS reporter was how one would expect a loving grandfather to correct a three-year-old.

THAT is an excellent idea! you should contact his offices and try for one, it'd make an awesome interview and i think a lot of ATSer's would greatly appreciate it as well, be sure and mention how many supporters he has on ATS.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Hendrix92TheUniverse

Well, it's nice that he could argue for politeness, while standing in the hallway of an institution dedicated to what amounts to economic genocide.

He'll get my vote on the day he decides to take off those Italian loafers I bought for him, and actually takes a walk through the "welfare state" he's so eager to gut.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Oh yea buddy! That was YOU!

Sorry i'm not very well learned in ATS peoples.

But that's one of the few videos on ATS i've ever watched.

Annnnd jfyi i liked it very much so!

So kudos!

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by satron
LOL, I guess I know why Cain referred to him as the "grumpy old man". But after seeing everything Paul has been through, or lack of what he's been through, I guess he's got a right to be that way.

GRUMPY?

Did you watch the video?

I almost cuddled my Laptop when he spoke.

hahahahah

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 03:13 AM
link   
If you listen closely right after he says "you shouldn't push on her" the camera man(I assume) says something to the effect of "I'd only push on you." At least thats what it sounds like to me. And then theres an awkward pause right after that and she says...."I'm sorry"

anyone else notice that?

wow.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join