It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Out of Body Experiences and astral traveling for noobs??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghostwithorangeeyes
***Before you start, you have to keep stating in your mind who/what your spirit guide will be. Imagine a puppy for instance. You will know if your spirit guide is there. It will present itself, but if you feel fear, then that is not your true spirit guide. If you project without a spirit guide, your physical body can become possessed. It is important that you know that.

I am so confused. Someone just told me on another thread that nothing can harm you in an OOBE. Is an OOBE the same as astral projection? Why do some say it is dangerous and others say it is harmless, what is the real truth?

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
reply to post by numero17

OBE and Astral projection (and lucid dreaming in my opinion) are all the same phenomenon and they are completely safe, although the initial separation phase can be frightening the first few times.
In all my years of practicing, I've never come to any harm, and have yet to hear any reliable evidence of anyone else coming to any harm either. There will always be people who will say that you'll be possessed, or you'll get stuck outside your body. It's not true.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jburg6

I too think mental discipline is basic in this. I use the 7 deep breath sequence method to get into deep meditation, repeat over and over the world's oldest mantra, "Om" to yourself, this clears the mind. Go into the Right Brain. Once here, you are ready to go.

You can buy a CD or tape that guides you through this, it is a matter of transferring most of your "Chi," "soul," Spirit," whatever you call it, into a corporal body you have created, right above you, facing you. Make this as solid as you can. The final thing is to transfer your concious mind to the corporal body. Think of this as a jumping off point.

Now a word of warning. If you happen to see your reflection, it will appear as a small ball of light, white, with blue and yellow streaks. About the size of a golf ball. Don't freak out, this is what you look like. Before you go, you can have a destination in mind. And, you can go there. but when you leave, and you will, you have no control after that. You never know where you might end up, and not every place is friendly. Eventually you will drift back into your body. You may or may not remember the trip you were on.

Wear a Talisman on your body, and bless it for protection, and think of yourself as being strong in Spirit. That way when, and if you see something, you won't be afraid and cower in fear. Astral Travel is not an exact science, and there are no professionals, to my knowledge.

For my own self, I have been doing it for a long time, and have a lot of experience in the matter. It is not as hard as you may think it is, but getting out before you fall to sleep is a big problem. Good luck, and happy trails.

posted on Nov, 20 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter

OBE and Astral projection (and lucid dreaming in my opinion) are all the same phenomenon and they are completely safe, although the initial separation phase can be frightening the first few times.
In all my years of practicing, I've never come to any harm, and have yet to hear any reliable evidence of anyone else coming to any harm either. There will always be people who will say that you'll be possessed, or you'll get stuck outside your body. It's not true.

Thank you so much for your reply. This is what I've been thinking as of late. That it's just another beautiful thing our mind can do, but it's all just happening in our mental realm and everything in it is our own creation. At least that's what I want to believe so that I can just ignore the fear and move forward. I wonder why so many firmly believe that you are indeed leaving your body into a world where other conscious entities exist.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You will think that until such a time when your Spirit is slammed back into your body. then, and only then will you know for certain.

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

Misread your post...Sorry!
Those are the rules to 'REALM JUMPING'

astral progect is something i really dont understand.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Do you think that U.S. satellite technology has reached the point where interiors of structures can be vividly "X-ray-ed," if that would be the right slang term for it, and what you've been describing in your astraling posts for the past several years is actually U.S. intel imaging capabilities?

I thought I'd ask considering what the building you claim to work in located in Washington DC is used for nowadays.

I just find such things if possible just oh so very very creepy, definitely creepy.

Real creepy

edit on 23-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: added content

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by LilDudeissocool

Do you think that U.S. satellite technology has reached the point where interiors of structures can be vividly "X-ray-ed," if that would be the right slang term for it, and what you've been describing in your astraling posts for the past several years is actually U.S. intel imaging capabilities?

I thought I'd ask considering what the building you claim to work in located in Washington DC is used for nowadays.

I just find such things if possible just oh so very very creepy, definitely creepy.

Real creepy

edit on 23-11-2011 by LilDudeissocool because: added content

I think so,but they have realm jumpers in the...SO called astral world,they are not to be trusted.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by thoiter

I disagree, the one and only time I have done it, I came back to something else in there, I had to get rid of it myself. (I believe the thing was the only reason I was able to get out in the first place, it wanted in).

If you get sounds of bells ringing very loudly in your head when you return, be wary.
edit on 24-11-2011 by Chukkles because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join