It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul 2nd, beats Gingrich and Cain in New Hampshire poll!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Another poll showing Ron Paul is now a frontrunner. Don't these people know the next front runner was supposed to be Newt??

Texas Congressman Ron Paul, a candidate for the Republican presidential nomination, defeated former House Speaker Newt Gingrich and pizza magnate Herman Cain in a Bloomberg News New Hampshire poll on Wednesday. Paul garnered 17 percent of the votes to finish in second place. Gingrich earned 11 percent of the votes to grab third place and Cain pulled in 8 percent of the votes for a fourth place finish. Former Massachusetts Governor Mitt Romney, who typically polls strongly in New Hampshire, took first place with 40 percent of the votes.

Read more: www.thestatecolumn.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Just saw the CNN ticker, it read "Romney overwhelmingly ahead in New Hampshire"...seems they don't want to talk about the new rising star.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
This is great news. The possibility of him making it to the nomination is very exciting. I'm not sure I'd vote for him, but given his competition, I'd love to see him get it.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

I'll take a 'not sure you'd vote for him' over 'he's an unelectable kook'. I call that progress.

Just be sure when weighing your options that you fully understand his actual policy grounded in realism versus his strict Constitutional philosophy. Just because he may have said something was unconstitutional, doesn't mean he plans to axe it and pull rugs from under people. He just wants us to begin to move back towards Constitutional government.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
They were just talking about this poll on CNN. They said Romney has NH "all wrapped up" and they didn't know why anybody was even bothering there, and then they talked about Gingrich's 11% to show his "rise in the polls". Wow....just wow.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Ron Paul's support is only increasing more and more, never decreasing.

Everyday, every debate, every poll. What will happen in this coming year?
edit on 16-11-2011 by RSF77 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Was this poll online or ballot? Is it more "official"?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by capone1
Was this poll online or ballot? Is it more "official"?

Selzer & Company surveyed 504 likely New Hampshire Republican primary voters from November 10-12. The Bloomberg News New Hampshire poll has a margin of error of plus or minus 4.4 percentage points.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by 27jd
Just saw the CNN ticker, it read "Romney overwhelmingly ahead in New Hampshire"...seems they don't want to talk about the new rising star.

40% to 17% is pretty overwhelming.

Not sure why you have an issue with that statement.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Because usually they go down the line talking about the runner-ups, skipping right by Ron Paul.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
What RSF77 said. It's established that Romney is the darling for the GOP establishment, but we the people don't like him. NH has always been a stronghold for him, but we'll see how it pans out in the primaries. My issue is that they always go into the runner up as being the rising star, and the up and comer against non-conservative Romney. The media is still trying their hardest to push Newt, and CNN is about to do a piece on Gingrich's rise in the polls...even though the two latest polls have Ron Paul ahead of him. You don't have to like Ron Paul, but to pretend they aren't actively trying to silence him is disingenuous. Before your excuses were that he isn't doing well in "scientific" polls, now he is.

edit on 16-11-2011 by 27jd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

Just wait until Bill O'Reilly comes out and says these polls are unfair because Ron Paul has more supporters. I mean, how can it be a fair game when the guy they hate is doing well? Can't these people see he's cheating by having more desirable policies?

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Well if you drop romney because the nimroms crashed the polls, Paul won! We know what they're doing, we have technology!

edit on 16-11-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join