It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dream of the Cooking Pot

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
By: estimatedprophet

I had this dream some some time ago, and this dream was the initiation of my work in Christ and of the coming of the heavenly kingdom of God the Almighty!
Now in my dream, I was inside a small building and it looked like an empty restaurant, with a few tables but with no chairs. The inside of that room or building was an amber color, with wood all around the walls and with red carpet.

Then there was a large bath that looked like a hot tub or jacuzzi, somewhere at the corner near the end of the front of that building. The shape of that tub was in a square about extended arm length all around and it was about waist high. Inside of the bath was hot boiling oil!

As I walked up to the bath of hot oil, there on the left side of the bath was a table, where many of these very long cylinders of flesh, that resembled beef jerky sticks, each about the length of my own arm laid! Then with my hands I would grab them and put them inside of the hot boiling oil to cook them, and I would stick my hands inside this hot burning oil to turn the meat sticks, so that they would cook evenly!
( In the process of doing so, my hands would not burn, nor did I felt any pain while moving the meat in the hot oil!)

When I saw that the meat was well done, I then started to take the meat out of the hot oil with my right hand and placing most of them on my left arm and whatever was left I gathered them up on my right hand. Then I turned around behind me and proceeded to walk out the front door, but when I was about to reach it, Lo, I heard a great voice coming from the room or building I was in, and I was the only one present at that time and there was no one else with me or in that room!

As I turned my face inside the room, there was standing there the presence of a man, who's figure was transparent and appearance was like lightning, and whose silhouette looked smokey as in hot fumes or a transparent fire and he spoke with a strong voice, like that when a lion growls, his voice was very deep!
He said to me: "You shall eat the yellow fat from your fathers back!"

After him having said this I turned around to look at all the flesh that I was carrying on my left arm, and I was overwhelmed, with the feeling of sadness and grief and I also felt disgusted, because of all the flesh I would have to consume because there was so much of it, and that's when I woke up!

Now the clothing and detail of the man and what he was wearing was sort of brilliant, like it was luminescent.
The garment he was wearing, was a long, white tunic with a red colored shawl or clothing article over his shoulders. His arms and face were like fine gold and everything in his body seemed to move like a transparent fume or fire!
(His face was not much visible, it was blurry because of the movement of the spirit which was in the fire!)
This man that I saw was the Lord Jesus Christ, who is God's Elect, the archangel Michael!
Now the interpretation is this: The cooking of the flesh is the refining of the people/saints who will pass through the tribulation and overcome the world! The process of cooking the flesh is the same as refining it from sin or any impurities therein!

Now the act of eating the yellow fat from the fathers back, would be the yolk or work of his sorrows, of what is going to come to the earth and happen to all the people and the inhabitants who live in the world!
This father is God, who has given me, His yolk to carry with sorrows of what is going to happen to all the people, during these tribulations in the world of the end times!
I must eat therefore this flesh, as to take in all this sin/gluttony, along with long suffering, sorrows and grief of what the people shall suffer during these trials of the end times!
(Therefore I must feel this extremity of pain in advance, so that I can warn the people and to help prepare them of what disasters are to come!)
For God has decreed disaster to all the inhabitants of the world. Both righteous and unrighteous will fall.
Worship God the way you are and accept the Lord Jesus Christ into your hearts, because the destroyer has been roused from his slumber!
And please people listen to me, stop feeling security and safety, for at any moment disasters can happen, be ready and please be prepared!
(Note: That the title of this dream represents the world!)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

YOKEyoke (yk)
n.
a. A crossbar with two U-shaped pieces that encircle the necks of a pair of oxen or other draft animals working together
Definition of 'yoke'

For pete's sake, the word is YOKE..............a yolk is the yellow part of an egg. Jesus tells us His 'YOKE' is easy, not that He wants to serve us omelets. I am not trying to belittle your dream, but really????

edit on 11/15/11 by jennybee35 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
My dream pot is full of yummy fermenting alcohol as I speak.

More of a tub really, but it is what it is..

I am what I am.

I do dream about it however, because I know I'll not be able to keep my hands off it.

ps - all bold makes it sooo hard to read, which is why I guess I didn't...

edit on 15/11/2011 by Ha`la`tha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Do you consider yourself a prophet? Have you been told what event will lead to a destruction of so many of those both saved and lost ..the saved and lost you speak of?
Can you tell me the true color of the "Pale Horse"? What we should really be looking for?
What you have dreamed seems to fit in with the proper timelines and things soon to come.
I know several verified prophets, have seen the sick healed, and even been healed of cancer myself.
Every single one of those prophets I know, and even those having dreams and visions are saying many things very near to what you have just written.
Your admonition is for people to wake up and repent, but I wanted to let you know that some may come in order to attack. So I just wanted to give you a heads up "the preaching of the Cross to those that perish is foolishness"
this doesn't mean we don't speak the truth, it means we must speak the truth even though it often falls on deaf ears.
My questions are not to verify your experience but rather to understand the scope of what you say here.
If you can discern my comments, you will know my intent.
DH

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
About the "Yolk" my error, I did meant yoke, and thank you for the alert!

Charlie, Mr. Ha' la' tha, I love to drink beer, trust me on this, that we shall have it in the new world!
Sorry about the bold lettering, but it kind of fits my style of writing!
But try reading it anyways, its an OK story!

DavidsHope: Thanks for your reply and yes there are many people out there prophesying and more will begin to prophecy, once I Finnish my work and true destiny in this world!

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Originally posted by DavidsHope
Do you consider yourself a prophet? Have you been told what event will lead to a destruction of so many of those both saved and lost ..the saved and lost you speak of?

"I am a Son of Man, the messenger of my Lord Christ Jesus. There in the heaven is an approaching planet, which is the "Kingdom of God and of His Christ," who upon its arrival will devastate the entire world, bringing fourth Tribulation and Judgment on the entire face of the earth!

Upon its arrival a great star will fall from the heaven to earth, which at that time my work would be complete in the flesh, but I shall still serve the Lord in the spirit, by bringing unheard of disasters upon the nations of thee earth!
At the time of impact of this asteroid, the governments shall usher in, there New World Order, which God has given authority, for the nations to carryout this will, because during this time there shall be a great separation between the people, to divide the believers from amongst the unbelievers!

For example: Those who do not believe in God or in His Christ, will be deceived by the false deception of the new world order. A one world religion along with a new currency to buy and sell, when in those times in which are going to happen very soon, there will be no more economy, because of thee impact and other disasters around the world!

People will try and save there own lives, by a Satanic deception. For example: In order for the person to join the new totalitarian world, they will have to worship the image of the beast/devil and receive the mark, (RFID chip) only to lose there soul forever in the lake of fire.
(Any one of these committed is like making a pact with the devil and a great sin that shall never be forgiven!)

Those who lay down there lives, will shine like the stars and live forever. Immediately for this sacrifice and for there belief and faith in Jesus Christ, there sins will be forgiven regardless of what they have committed on the earth and they will be gathered in the spirit into Zion!
(This will be the great Genocide/Tribulation the whole world will suffer!)
(For they who refused to worship the beast or take his mark (666)! They have overcome the world!
For the truth is that the world is only an illusion, and the people can live outside of this world like God's angels because they are His angels and have been in heaven with Him since the beginning, they are those who's names are written in the book of life!)
(They will die in the flesh but shall live forever in the spirit of Christ!)
Can you tell me the true color of the "Pale Horse"? What we should really be looking for?

Yes, because those are only images of what John saw, only as an example to hide the truth so that the people could not decipher it, tell the last days the son of man is revealed! Anyone who tries to interpret the book of revelations misinterprets it, or deciphers the book wrong!
For example: Everything which I described above is written in the holy bible.
(The falling star, Revelation 8:0-9, 9:0-11, 12:0-17, 13:0-18 and 17:0-18)

The red dragon is already in the present world which is now before and after his down fall!
The seven heads and seven crowns represents, the seven world continents and seven kings or presidents who are present now, throughout the world!
(The ten horns are ten men in power who are not yet united!)
You see the beast that rises up out of the abyss is the same beast that the prostitute is sitting on!
The prostitute is the United States of America!
The ten horns on the beast represents the ten kings of the New World Order who are not yet, tell after the asteroid impacts thee earth, who then the ten horns of the dragon will unite after this devastation, that is why they now have the ten crowns on the beast of thee abyss!
The seven heads who are also seven hills, represents the seven world continents of thee earth!

What you have dreamed seems to fit in with the proper timelines and things soon to come.
I know several verified prophets, have seen the sick healed, and even been healed of cancer myself.

You see,the four horsemen is only an example of what is going to happen at different stages of the tribulation!
For example: The first horse is the beginning of the end, who is the messenger!
The second horse is the beast of the New World Order, after the messenger has been removed!
The third horse is, famine throughout the land because of the great desolation everywhere!
The fourth and final horse, is the End, everything destroyed!
The other seals are the things in which have already happened but the holy bible and the book of revelations repeats itself, to try and help the reader understand of what is to happen, and therefore it starts back from the beginning only to be interpreted differently!
(I will give you some further information and revelations, about this subject in a new thread about the seven seals!)
edit on 16-11-2011 by estimatedprophet because: some info

top topics

join