It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NOV. 14: Pulsating UFO zips by Chinese spacecraft Shenzhou-8, in front of the cameras.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Someone just shared this video with me. Monday the Chinese space agency performed a second undocking/docking test between the spacecraft Shenzhou 8 and the module Tiangong 1, and it looks like China's space program is under extraterrestrial surveillance.

edit on 11/15/2011 by 1AnunnakiBastard because: (no reason given)

Original full length video:

english.cntv.cn...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Please bother to use the search button this has done been posted...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Interesting, S+F, for those that don't want to go through the 4 min go to 2:22 and you can see what the OP is talking about.

I have not seen in on ATS, it may be here but i found it interesting so thanks!
edit on 15-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard

Even if it has been posted before, this is my first time seeing it, and I thank you for putting it up!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSep
Please bother to use the search button this has done been posted...

I just did and didn't find the same video. Do you care to post the link for the thread where it has been posted before?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by 1AnunnakiBastard Im amazed! Where are the "lens flare people" now? Or were they in the previous threads?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   

This is jumping the gun, as they say, without anymore data on this supposed event, but I'll offer this below:

While it appears to be an unknown object, we can doubt what it actually is. Is it space junk, or a probe from their earthly competitors or ETs, or a contrieved hoax?

The spinning is out of character for a typical UFO, but of course, this is a small object and, we may assume, not a craft holding critters. It certainly appears to be the same object coming and going. The main question I have, is did the object bounce off the portion of the station doing the videoing, or did it instantly reverse direction as it was very near to that body?

A builtin safety avoidance mechanism may have reversed its direction as it approached the other body. An instant change of 180 degrees at speed is indicative of a massless drive unit (true in a small package) but that behavior is not uncommon with small UFO probes that have been reported over the decades and especially is typical with larger UFOs.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   

A screenshot of this would be ideal for us not so fortunate to watch video at work. Thanks if anyone is willing to help.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Nice find. Those LIGHT orbs I wonder what they trulley resemble if fully viewed..

edit on 11/15/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

I do believe that china will be the ones to show irrefutable prove of live up there be it by mistake. Thanks S&F for bringing this vid to my attention

edit on 15/11/2011 by indisputable because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Also thanks to CHINA space agency for sharing and not editing. See we can observe too and remain sane! hint hint

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

That's because it obviously isn't "lense flare", and had you opened your eyes a little wider, you would easily have seen it is swamp gas!
In my own humble opinion, the flashing object may very well be an alien craft, as it can be seen in the distance and passing behind the satellite, all the while appearing accordingly bigger the closer it gets to the camera, before making its turn to head back in the general direction from which it came.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bkrmn

@ swamp gas it is clearly a weather balloon w/ a remote controll to reverse its movements
I LOVE EARTH

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

This is jumping the gun, as they say, without anymore data on this supposed event, but I'll offer this below:

While it appears to be an unknown object, we can doubt what it actually is. Is it space junk, or a probe from their earthly competitors or ETs, or a contrieved hoax?

The spinning is out of character for a typical UFO, but of course, this is a small object and, we may assume, not a craft holding critters. It certainly appears to be the same object coming and going. The main question I have, is did the object bounce off the portion of the station doing the videoing, or did it instantly reverse direction as it was very near to that body?

A builtin safety avoidance mechanism may have reversed its direction as it approached the other body. An instant change of 180 degrees at speed is indicative of a massless drive unit (true in a small package) but that behavior is not uncommon with small UFO probes that have been reported over the decades and especially is typical with larger UFOs.

Having watched it a few times and the trajectory from where it came from then hitting , it's reversing trajectory is slightly different . Auto response of full reverse is a basic reaction , whether it is mechanically controlled or conscience aware is another question for the action/reaction .

Nice find OP , not to mention they quickly cut from that camera view also as is the norm apparently .

english.cntv.cn...

On this longer version vid to add to the initial object , there is another one below and to the right of the module that is stationary and yet it is pulsating . Running from the 11:00 - 12:21 .
edit on 15-11-2011 by watchdog8110 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bkrmn
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

That's because it obviously isn't "lense flare", and had you opened your eyes a little wider, you would easily have seen it is swamp gas!
In my own humble opinion, the flashing object may very well be an alien craft, as it can be seen in the distance and passing behind the satellite, all the while appearing accordingly bigger the closer it gets to the camera, before making its turn to head back in the general direction from which it came.

If you watch carefully the original full video, you can see that this UFO comes from upper right of the frame, crosses until the other side of Shenzhou and then comes quickly toward the camera.

english.cntv.cn...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Lens flare? Swamp gas? Are you guys nuts? It is obviously a bug flying close to the lens!

Seriously, I thought this was really interesting. Watching through the whole video I was wondering about the flashes of light that seem to occur right before the object starts to approach the station. Multiple objects?

I also thought I saw a smaller orb zoom off towards the bottom of the shot and towards the left. Right around 2:34 is the best example.

edit on 11/15/2011 by angrywhitechick because: Added time stamp.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by angrywhitechick

I seen those too I thought they were thrusters of some sort. Good eye

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

I thought thrusters, too, at first. After watching it several times I started wondering if there was something bigger and unseen sending out multiple probes?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join