It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I miss Elenin!Do you?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Recently I have not see any post about our beloved once Elenin..and Nibiru.Any trace of them?What will we do without this two beautiful Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly entertainers?Who will replace them?

TextNow it is absolutely clear that the comet’s drop in brightness, first noted by Michael Mattiazzo on Aug. 20th, was not coincidental – the decay process had already begun, and over the course of the next several days the comet changed greatly. Its pseudo-nucleus became diffuse and extended, and later vanished completely. On images from Sept. 1st in the comet’s coma there was no condensation visible, and that meant the comet had already broken up into fairly small pieces, with a maximum size of not more than a hundred meters.

source(news.exopoliticsinstitute.org...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
I bet Richard Hoagland has gone into hiding for the next few months.

Rest assured there will be more impending asteroid and comet doom soon to come.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
And to think we had gone about a week without hearing the "Elenin" name.

To answer your question, do i miss elenin? No. There are plenty of other comets out in the universe.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Don't worry , we'll still have Apophis

asteroidapophis.com...

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
Nope don't miss it at all , had enough of those threads and the die hard extinciton level enthusists fueling the ignornace.

can't wait for 2012 to come thru and nibiru to be nothing but a faded memory .

after that any doomsayers will be redirected to y2k 2012 and elinin and told where they can shove their credibility

But its all fun and games till the real doomsday date approaches , and they will cry wolf and nobody will hear becasue of the 1000000's of failed predicitons of history .

Oh well i'l take it with a surprise you have one hour to live type deal.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Before or after the elections?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by snowspirit

Who is Apophiis?Next president?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Why would you want it? cause your selfish? Your not thinking about the other 7billion people or Trillions of creators on this earth. You think its the only way out of this mess is to it blow it up and turn it into a bigger mess? Maybe you just watched a little to many dooms day movies and thought it would be fun.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by yourboycal2

Still miss Elenin,good times even Dow doing better those days...Now who knows without Elenin!!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Before or after the elections?

He comes out of hiding for special events like Elenin, then no one ever hears from him for months while he cleans the egg off his face. As each new astro-doom appears, his theories get more ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Actually, besides being the asteroid in a couple of decades that could cause some problems
he's also the God of Chaos

www.ancientegyptonline.co.uk...

Apep (Aapep, Apepi or Apophis) was the ancient Egyptian spirit of evil, darkness and destruction who threatened to destroy the sun god Ra as he travelled though the underworld (or sky) at night

President Apophis.......
hmmm

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I bet Richard Hoagland has gone into hiding for the next few months.

Rest assured there will be more impending asteroid and comet doom soon to come.

Really ! Do you think so ? Oh I can't wait. I love to see Phage, Cluckerspud, Chadwickas, DJ, Excalibur, lower the boom on Doomers. Of which I often times side with until they come down on us. I just wait for it and know not to argue with them thru experience. Great team of skeptics here, or we wouuld have all lost our minds by now.
Gone off the deep end. You know, wild horses over a cliff and such.

Just call me wishy washy.

This place is not as active without all that going on.
edit on 15-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
I miss the lolz Elenin provided.

I hope that the uneventful passing of both Elenin and YU-55 (exactly as NASA said they would) encourages people to be more skeptical when hearing claims of doom and destruction. Remember how if you criticized those claiming the world was going to end they would call you sheeple, insist that your eyes were firmly shut, and complain that your mind was too small, weak, and closed-off to truly understand? Well, to those people who said these things - you should realize that having an "open mind" goes both ways. You're a sheep if you blindly follow ANYONE, and that includes blindly following those that claim to have their eyes and minds open.

I wonder how many years, collectively, have been shaved off of people's lives due to stressing about fantasy doom scenarios that were never going to take place. A couple lifetimes? Good thing you guys are splitting up your prize!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
Recently I have not see any post about our beloved once Elenin..and Nibiru.Any trace of them?What will we do without this two beautiful Frank Sinatra and Gene Kelly entertainers?Who will replace them?

That's one nice thing about space, the cosmos, etc. There's always something new showing up, coming at us, trying to completely annihilate us. The chances of us getting smashed into by a pretty good sized chunk of rock that comes zooming out of nowhere are actually pretty good.

That thought has been passing through my head relatively frequently these days. ".... And this is what the world was like before the asteroid hit." Only time will tell if it's a premonition.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Yes, I'm all broken up.

C'mon, it might make the late show or not. Can't wait for the next source of comic relief to buzz by and entertain us Earthlings.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I think the correct statement would be Elinin missed us***

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Rexamus

On what distance?...Maybe it's here very close to us...Dwarf?

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Give Richard Hoagland a call.

He'll make something up for you.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Nope, I do not miss C/2010 X1 Elenin at all. Neither do I miss the thousands of pointless posts about rogue brown dwarfs, lens flares, or aliens hiding in the comet's coma!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
I miss the Elenin threads...

Who doesn't enjoy humor???

new topics

top topics

join