It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Great Speach from W last night!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:03 PM
link   
News flash !!

RNC convention gets GWB boost in poles!

Former President Clinton has heart attack after hearing President Bush's Nomination speach!

Kerry drunk at midnight news confrence, can't handle Presidents speach!

Where are all the Bush bashers today, Thursday you were all over ATS yesterday and none today.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:07 PM
link   
You're so full of it. Deal with it. Your beloved president sucks and he will not become president again. Deal with it. The monkey wont make it. Only way he makes it is if he TAKES presidency again.
He's an embarassment to the USA. Yes, Bill is having a "convenient" heart attack.
Give it up-

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Well, I'll be the one to start this. I do have to say, as far as speaches go, it was an excellent speach. But, it was also full of empty promises. Oh I'm going to make sure everyone is employed, has health insurance, doesn't have to pay taxes, and owns their own home......BS.

And my favorite one was when he said that he would make sure that every low income community has an affordable health center. How ya going to do that Georgie? Especially since you've wasted all the money in Iraq, given the rich tax cuts.....where's the money going to come from then? I'll tell you where....nowhere because it was an EMPTY PROMISE, just like most of his speach was.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Wonder which speach the above two posters saw.

The speech was great. Bush will never be compared to Reagan, but it for him it was excellen.

It showed VISION
It showed LEADERSHIP
It Showed CONVICTION

What more could you want? The drunked ramblings of a blue blooded French senator for Mass?

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Don't forget Bush is a war criminal and the most hated man on earth

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Hmm....a 2 term war criminal....what will the parents say....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Former President Clinton has heart attack after hearing President Bush's Nomination speach!

I can see that...I'll likely have a heart attack after his inaugural speech!

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Billions of americans, europeans, africans, arabs and asians would just love to jump and stomp on his war criminal retard face.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:16 PM
link   
does anyone know where i can find all the speeches that have been given during the RNC because i've tried looking and all i get is commentary but i was just wanting to read the speeches i would greatly aprreciate it very much

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Just like his dad...nothing but cliche's and empty promises....(like the healthcare)...

I'm only impressed he managed not to make one of his "Bushisms"....

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:31 PM
link   
I think he was under the influence of psychotropic drugs for schizophrenia treatment. Remember the hagard face he had after the big demonstration weekend in February 2003 ? That's where he began to take pills because he felt too lonely.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Bush is in for another 4 years, for sure. The liberal democrats are in such a panty twist they don't know which end to piss outta. Tis a shame. I see a definite correlation between the left wingers anger and their inability to accept the fact they have a friggin idiot for a candidate.

2 tours for booty, not 2 tours of duty

what a waste, jonboy canary kerry

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
Bush is in for another 4 years, for sure.

Bin Laden probably prepared a little surprise for that eventuality. It's never good to have a president that 90% of the world's population would rather see caged.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:49 PM
link   
He was looking to get votes from the middle...

Alot of stances he took on issues were very very similiar to the libertarian party.

But one just has to look at the big picture and they will see that the freedom loving bush isn't quite the freedom loving guy he set himself up to be last night.

But it was a great speech, and I enjoyed the story... I would just file it under fiction...

The only people who would actually do all the things he claims he'll do is the libertarian party... When someone wants to rule you thats not freedom... Badnarik doesn't want to rule you, he wants people to rule themselves, the policies are strikingly similar and you know damn well that would happen if the lp got in... Now thats not fiction... That's the real deal..

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by MacMerdin
Well, I'll be the one to start this. I do have to say, as far as speaches go, it was an excellent speach. But, it was also full of empty promises. Oh I'm going to make sure everyone is employed, has health insurance, doesn't have to pay taxes, and owns their own home......BS.

And my favorite one was when he said that he would make sure that every low income community has an affordable health center. How ya going to do that Georgie? Especially since you've wasted all the money in Iraq, given the rich tax cuts.....where's the money going to come from then? I'll tell you where....nowhere because it was an EMPTY PROMISE, just like most of his speach was.

Bush did not give tax cuts to JUST THE RICH. He gave tax cuts to everyone. I know this because my family is upper...maybe upper-middle class depending on who you ask. I'm only 17, so still live with my parents. My dad reveieved extra money from this tax cut. This stupid thing about him only cutting the rich's taxes is stupid. Besides, the rich deserve a tax cut, they pay way too high of a percentage more than average.

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Herman]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   

Badnarik doesn't want to rule you, he wants people to rule themselves,

Actually, that's very close to something that Bush actually said
. That's a very conservative policy, individualism. It's one of the big reasons why I lean more right than left. The government isn't supposed to run our lives, just help us out a little along the way.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Bush is in for another 4 years, for sure. The liberal democrats are in such a panty twist they don't know which end to piss outta. Tis a shame. I see a definite correlation between the left wingers anger and their inability to accept the fact they have a friggin idiot for a candidate.

This post shows complete and total ignorance. I'm sorry, but you've asked for it. it's time for...

TEH FLAME!!!

Listen up, and try to pull the tunips out of your ears for this one.

I don't know where you get off trying to play off the fact that Bush has the mental capacity of something no greater than a spotted marmot, but I think you're a bit out of line trying to insinuate that Kerry is somehow intelectually inferior to Bush.

To restate the age old question...

"Are you serious?"

There is simply no way you can get away with trying to pretend that Bush is a rationally thinking, verbally concise human being. He simply isn't nor is he ever likely to be.

His points and speeches are about as salient as my younger cousin, who, by the way, isn't out of diapers just yet. I can hardly prevent myself from screaming in rage and tearing my hair out every single time I hear that idiot's voice...

And the fact that you just now stated that Kerry is an idiot, while failing to point out that the Incumbent is a complete ass shows me that you're not a very good judge of character, for one, or of intelligence for two.

I'm done venting now. Thank you. Please return to your regularly scheduled...whatever.

*edit: Made it sound slightly less harsh

[edit on 9-3-2004 by Loki]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You're so full of it. Deal with it. Your beloved president sucks and he will not become president again. Deal with it. The monkey wont make it. Only way he makes it is if he TAKES presidency again.
He's an embarassment to the USA. Yes, Bill is having a "convenient" heart attack.
Give it up-

theres nothing to take. kerrys a schmuck, a senior class president from high school can beat this kerry guy. hell i could beat this kerry guy. you really want a guy in there that will wait until we are attacked again to get the bad guys, you want a person who will listen to the UN and will go through the UN to ask if its ok to defend ourselves. no nation should have to ask permission to defend itself. i would like to see dubya take the US outta the UN in his next term.

[Edited on 9-3-2004 by KrazyIvan]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Loki

This post shows complete and total ignorance. I'm sorry, but you've asked for it. it's time for...

TEH FLAME!!!

Listen up, and try to pull the tunips out of your ears for this one.

I don't know where you get off trying to play off the fact that Bush has the mental capacity of something no greater than a spotted marmot, but I think you're a bit out of line trying to insinuate that Kerry is somehow intelectually inferior to Bush.

To restate the age old question...

"Are you serious?"

There is simply no way you can get away with trying to pretend that Bush is a rationally thinking, verbally concise human being. He simply isn't nor is he ever likely to be.

His points and speeches are about as salient as my younger cousin, who, by the way, isn't out of diapers just yet. I can hardly prevent myself from screaming in rage and tearing my hair out every single time I hear that idiot's voice...

And the fact that you just now stated that Kerry is an idiot, while failing to point out that the Incumbent is a complete ass shows me that you're not a very good judge of character, for one, or of intelligence for two.

I'm done venting now. Thank you. Please return to your regularly scheduled...whatever.

*edit: Made it sound slightly less harsh

[edit on 9-3-2004 by Loki]

Hmm, and I suppose that

Give it up-

doesn't show ignorance? For that matter, neither does.

Don't forget Bush is a war criminal and the most hated man on earth

OR

Hmm....a 2 term war criminal....what will the parents say....

Or even

Billions of americans, europeans, africans, arabs and asians would just love to jump and stomp on his war criminal retard face.

Or....

I think he was under the influence of psychotropic drugs for schizophrenia treatment. Remember the hagard face he had after the big demonstration weekend in February 2003 ? That's where he began to take pills because he felt too lonely.

No, of course not. None of those show ignorance to you because they are supporting Bush. Tell me how smokenmirror's post was any more ignorant than those ones? Naturally, since it goes against the liberal opinion it's ignorant? And why do you think that Bush is so stupid? Why do you believe that Kerry is any smarter? Do you have a reason, or are you just going off of this bandwagon crap of thinking that Bush is just an idiot even though you have nothing to back that up. And again, he is not a war criminal. He simply doesn't let the U.N. control our military.

[Edited on 3-9-2004 by Herman]

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
You want to know why I say W is an idiot?

Because he can't think on his feet, plain and simple.

He can't do something that fry jockeys at McDonald's can do. That simple. You give him a situation that he hasn't planned for. What does he try to do? KILL to make the problem go away. Atrocities create terrorists, and terrorism. They don't destroy it.

As the old adage goes, you can't fight fire with fire. How is terrorist activity supposed to destroy terrorist cells?

Secondly...when I, a mere teenager can listen to Bush, and think to myself...'Christ...this guy sounds mentally challenged'...there IS a problem.

Now, this would be fine for a normal person, but OMFG...he's the president. Therefore, it is now unacceptable. Simple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join