It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Answer We've Been Looking For???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Interesting video i'm sure many of you have already seen, thought i'd reshare it. I've only linked the first 4 parts to peak your interest. A little slow to the points but watch the rest of the videos from youtube to see the rest if you're still interested after seeing the first 4 videos. To be clear i'm not saying that EVERY point in the 13 part video is correct or even worth speculating BUT it is some good food for thought so save any negative reactions for someone who wants to argue cause i'm neither debunking or validating any claim in this video or the others after. As I said before it's some good topics and worth watching. Enjoy the videos and tell me your thoughts guys.

Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

edit on 15-11-2011 by ZeroUnlmtd because: fixed the links so enjoy guys

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Links not working...

Just post the end part of the video, such as 1BQGa22QlYE between the yvid and /yvid.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
fixed it

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by ZeroUnlmtd

I've never seen these, but they are old news.

The main difference between the various videos about this subject is how far up the "pyramid" they go.

I am partial to the one that takes it all the way to the Queen of England.

That one's called "Ring of Power." Or see the "Grace Powers" website.

If you've never heard about any of this before, get up to speed and spread the word. It's part of history. We can at least become aware of it. Even the new "Thrive Movement" video talks about this stuff!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
i think itsjsut war of the gods and then the real gods(UFO/ALIENS) will come back and battle the evil which has kick them off the earth

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
i'm a little more inclined to believe that "the greys" are the extra-dimensionals and came after the anunnaki and other various extra-terrestrials left here. now whether the anunnaki even know that the greys are trading technology to us for homeless people or whatever else we're giving them is doubtful so i can see how prophecies of a war coming in the sky with demons and angels and all that good stuff can be explained by the anunnaki coming back and being like "hey who the fack are you grey butt nuggets and what have you been tellin my people?" then goin to war with each other. but that and any other theory is just speculation built on theory and little evidence. Best answer i can really provide is believe it when you see it.

posted on Nov, 29 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by l_e_cox

yea I've watched the videos about the thrive movement but it still sounds like they have alot to learn about the same subject they're talking about. To be honest it seemed like this guy was only interested in receiving funding for his research which he'll most likely just squander anyways.

posted on Dec, 2 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Well it has already been leaked that the government has chosen to stay 25 years in the future towards what is released the the american public. What i have been noticing is to stay even more advanced the rule only applies to closed or cold cases. Even that only really applies to well know organizations (congress, fbi, nasa, military) leaving cia, nsa out entirely. Now a lot of video prior to the 1950s is finally getting released, but even so it still remains only a taste of what our government is capable of. These people in power were chosen in advance to be the faces of a well organized government system. That is a given. We can see the faces of predecessors defaced by the media and all over TV and the web every year. Our votes...merely census.
Another thing i noticed was that if you really pay attention the media also leaks out bits of technology in science fiction movies of all places.If you loo back at most of the movies from 1975 - present; even before then; you will see what i mean. You will find new military weaponry and technology( bombs, self flying planes, bio weaponry) , time warps (in back to the future, frequency) and travel, ufo encounters based on "fictional" events (close encounters, the fourth kind) cars and houses running on electricity and solar energy( blade runner, the abyss, shade's children) , life on the moon( apollo 18) . Even now i can think back to books that fantasize hypnosis, telepathy, and wondrous feats available through radiation poisoning and genetics. The x-men, the x-files, heroes, life on the moon. All these things released to the media in advance to prepare us for what has yet to come. If you want to see where we are heading. Science fiction is our future. It all starts with an idea. A microwave gun thought up in a book in the 1980, was used to successfully to bring out the obviously now osama bin laudin impersonator.These things are not coincidence. All science has to begin somewhere why not an idea in a book. Even skull and bones was depicted in skull a movie released back in 2000. So yes the media is a player.
As for the Satanic cult it exists. In the town i live in they even have an abandon building that used to be dedicated to just that. There are numerous books written One of my favorite being "The Magic Castle" which goes further into detail about the cults and what they were capable of from the views of a child who experienced it first hand. It is sick and its sad that these extremists are still looking for more efficient ways to dominate entirely, and it will happen eventually. I'm sure in a way that would make key players as hitler and crowley proud, but even in those movies light prevails and maybe it seems naieve or trivial but i believe that will be that case again. 1212 as they said is just an awakening and not an end. And if you want to see the future look to the past. The pyramids contain some of the most advanced technology still undecipherable by man. You don't have to be a genius to know that just look back at what tesla and einstein did in 1947 with the Philadelphia project. Information also just recenty released.
edit on 2-12-2011 by Demure897 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Demure897

indeed, it all starts with an idea, once it's out of your head and on paper it becomes much more.

new topics

top topics

join