It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something most ATS'ers can agree on!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I'm posting this to say that most ATS'ers are in agreement that Herman Cain should not become our next President. If you don't know who Herman Cain is, I'd advise you to look him up, as he could very well be our next President, if the masses are ignorant enough to simply vote for a GOP candidate just because Obama was a Democrat. Not only does he have the Social Studies knowledge of an elementary student, he also just gives off a bad vibe to me. I feel like he's just not sincere with anything he say's, which could be a good thing as most of what he has said has been absolutely stupid. 9-9-9 plan= WOULD NOT WORK/ NO!/ JUST GO BACK TO RUNNING A PIZZA CHAIN. If this guy becomes President, I'm moving to Greece. At least there I'll live in a broken country that has nice weather and beautiful women.
Hopefully this will be one of those threads where everybody is happy and pretty much in agreement.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
eh, at first he seemed like as if he would make a great Vice president, but. views change as debates get more heated. At least he made it as far to CEO'ing Godfather Pizza.
Ron paul, yeah, I can see that, he would make a good president. lets just hope whoever doesn end up in office doesn't get sold out after elections like the current nut in office had.
edit on 14-11-2011 by Alchemicflames because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MegasAlexandros

Well, sir, I can't speak for others, but I certainly agree with you. I don't like any of the candidates except Ron Paul, and he will be getting my vote as GOP candidate to run against the current POTUS.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
RP and HC couldn't be more opposite. One wants to end the fed and the other has secret alliances and oaths to it. To bad nobody knows anything but pizza hut.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Of all possible Republican candidates, I want to punch Herman Cain in his evil, stupid face more than anyone else. I'd take Romney over him.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Just to let you know, not all ATS'ers agree with your statement.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Gibborium

I know, but most.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I have to disagree.....the man can make an awesome pizza and from what I hear he is quite the ladies man, what more do you want in a president?! Better buy your ticket because I say Vote 4 Cain 2 Ease the Pain!!!!! (being sarcastic).

The man should spare himself further embarassment and drop out of the race.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by kellerphoenix

Hahaha, yeah, if he were running for President of an island of pizza joints, I still think I'd rather vote for Papa John.

new topics

top topics

join