It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's Mysterious Lines

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
By: estimatedprophet

This anomaly could had been caused by a glitch while, this photo was taken from thee air or atmosphere from the camera lens, and it also seems to look like pixel squares from the camera itself? (If not maybe some staff at Google, are just having a good time making this crap up for us and jeering at us while we are trying to figure out what is going on in this world!)'
'

Not only is it visible in that area, but just about everywhere and you can also see the logo of "Google" on the map, appear and disappear when you zoom in and out of focus!

Another thing is that the surface does not appear to be completely flat. There are mountain ranges and some rivers flowing through these lines, and some of the lines seem to follow the outline of the foot or edge of some of the mountains!

Some of you, if not, most of you are wondering what these lines are in the desert plains of China, or in the outskirts of China?
(They might also be Runways for Airplanes!)
Look closely at the runway grids and they are designated to help steer the airplanes out of the way, while more incoming airplanes can land safely in the strait line and then curving-out of the way of the main runway road through the complex zigzag structure or smaller roads connected to the main road, etc!
maps.google.com...

There are also some dots that pebble across the land, they might be what one of the colleague members at ATS, quoted, "that they are windmills?"
They might be windmills or they might be thousands of small craft or airplanes?
Wither they are runways for airplanes or nothing at all, it is still, very interesting and if they are runways, than they are most definitely ready for an asteroid impact!
(They also have those brand new abandoned cities to fall back too, if there main cities where to fall, they are very smart people and they are well united!)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
I looked at your coordinates on Google Earth and it looks like maybe a glitch in the camera? Or the way they pieced the map together..I'm certainly not an expert but that's my guess. Cheers Coco

coords: 44.074267 93.936710
edit on 14-11-2011 by itscocobaby because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
[url=http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread775348/pg1]already been posted

It is OK if it has been already posted, because my idea is mainly focusing on this subject only and not on the entire theories of that other thread, that the other person drew up on his or her conclusions!
I did wanted to add inside of that thread but I also saw that it was very full, so I decided to make my own thread, which there is no problem with doing so for that is what this ATS is all about!

I acknowledged your concern but there is nothing for you to worry about whither I make a new thread on the same subject with my own interpretations on it. That is exactly what all of you guys should be doing and trying to find out the truth about many unanswered questions at a professional level, but I see that most of you are not willing to hear the truth and always constant opposing other members instead of trying to come up with different ideas as one person, to help solve these problems and issues that we are having in our world today!

new topics

top topics

join