It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has the Concept and Words of New World Order been Maligned on Purpose?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
Like so many things in our world have been maligned and twisted for the purpose of the dark cabal. BTW..I refuse to call them the Illuminati,,,,even though they may be illumed, they are still of dark persuation. Let's leave the WORD Illumed for the actual illuminated!

My point is the term (again words) "New World Order"....someone just stuck that last word "Order" on there to scare people....How about a "New World" as in the direction we are moving.

I have to keep that in mind. I also think that the dark cabal is a part in this game. Why wouldn't they want the human evolution?? It will free them from there imprisonment upon this world. They are doing their part...believe me, it is horrible and so wretchingly sad....but they want off this rock...the only way is to enlighten us. However you can't acquire the enlightenment without the pain. The pain and suffering dig a deep dark hole within us, however, the deeper the hole the more light it can hold. They absolutely want the same outcome!

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I believe that all have there parts to play in the game but i doubt that there words are misinterpreted and as you say they are in a dark aspect of spirit. they have only one benefit to mankind that we have not destroyed ourselves yet.
everything else they do they do for themselves and their kind.

the future is easy to see but the outcome uncertain.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by blazenresearcher

it is maligned my Christianity, who believe that a one world government is the hailing of the anti-christ.

The Earth isn't ready for it until we can live without government.

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
No IMO, the term "new world order" has been used for decades now by presidents ministers etc... But the cat is out of the bag and we now realise if we allow a nwo it will be run by pedophiles and the truly sick of society. Not good.

top topics

join