It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Conspiracy of All Time.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TupacShakur
reply to post by smithjustinb

Why am I?
Life evolved from a single celled organism over a time period of billions of years, then one day your parents had sex, and gave birth to you. Does that answer your question?

That is how.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

we ask why bc all is negative existence and ones are exclusively through powerful abusive wills

but if all was alright we wont ask why, then we would b happy to b our own positive answers to any will

to me if i ever asked why it was to enjoy meaning truth realizations of all, i would never question the truth but i know that right answers are the proof that truth did it all

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
In a moment of hopelessness one cries out, "Why, God?"

Perhaps they ask "Why?" because that is the only question that is related to hopelessness because it is a hopeless question.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Someone flag me! I have 666 flags!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

We ask "Why?" only because our tiny little brains haven't quite yet learned to process everything we sense.

If we were able to access all of our brain power and utilize all of our senses, including intuition, to their fullest potential, there'd be a lot less "Why?" and a lot more "Wow!".
edit on 11/14/2011 by ottobot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

Done! You owe me, big time. Why? Because I gave you your 667th flag. So there.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ottobot

If you think about it on a universal scale though, none of your 6 questions can really be answered. Why seems to be the one we all want to know though.....

Why is How's evil twin. How can sometimes supplement why. But you don't ask someone why. That's disrespectful. Ask them how. If your boss at work tells you to do something, you don't say, "Why?" lol. Say, "How?"

The point of this thread is to reveal the disrespectful nature of the question "Why?" among other revelations.

i think eventually when we've fully fledged out the 'How' we will know the 'Why'. I do believe we're getting more closer (naturally as the timeline moves forward) to answering both of these questions. Maybe the supposed shift in consciousness will provide a little more wisdom on where to look...
edit on 14/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

So this leads me to believe when the universe was created

The universe was created. Creation doesn't happen without a Creator. A Creator has a reason why he creates and there for, the question why, becomes a legitimate question to ponder. IMO
No stress.

No no I think we should leave you right there for awhile, til we see what you're all about.. OK I'll flag you . but only for that reason.

edit on 14-11-2011 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Why?

For love and intimate, participative sharing, aka koinonia.

"Fear not little ones nor let your hearts be troubled, for it pleased the father (first father of creation) to SHARE his kingdom with all his children."

Why?

Because I love you.

Why is not a "conspiracy".

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb

666 is the number of the Beast, 667 is the Beast's younger sister. Better give you one more

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
I think this is a great post. Why often kicks us in the behind and gives us countless debates. It might be a negative cause to most of our philosophical feelings, but I think it's a great one myself! Life would be too boring if we didn't have the capacity to ask this simple, yet complex question.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join