It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Conspiracy of All Time.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:29 PM
link   
... is the question, "Why?"

Seriously. Think about it.

There are 6 universal questions in existence. They are Who? What? Where? When? Why? and How?

When you ask questions about existence, only one of them cannot be answered, and that is the question, "Why?".

Who am I? What am I? Where am I? When am I? How am I? Why am I? There is no answer to that last question, and there probably never will be.

So this leads me to believe when the universe was created, so were these questions, except for the question, "Why?" I think that question might be a human invention.

The question, "Why?" has no real use in my opinion. Reasoning goes without saying. If you are describing to someone about building a house, you don't say, "Why?" You say "What, Where, When, How?"

People ask, "Why?" because they cannot accept the reality of existence. The reality that things just are. But guess what. Existence is going to happen anyway, and without any reason.

edit on 14-11-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

Why is How's evil twin. How can sometimes supplement why. But you don't ask someone why. That's disrespectful. Ask them how. If your boss at work tells you to do something, you don't say, "Why?" lol. Say, "How?"

The point of this thread is to reveal the disrespectful nature of the question "Why?" among other revelations.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
... is the question, "Why?"

Seriously. Think about it.

There are 6 universal questions in existence. They are Who? What? Where? When? Why? and How?

When you ask questions about existence, only one of them cannot be answered, and that is the question, "Why?".

Who am I? What am I? Where am I? When am I? How am I? Why am I? There is no answer to that last question, and there probably never will be.

So this leads me to believe when the universe was created, so were these questions, except for the question, "Why?" I think that question might be a human invention.

The question, "Why?" has no real use in my opinion. Reasoning goes without saying. If you are describing to someone about building a house, you don't say, "Why?" You say "What, Where, When, How?"

People ask, "Why?" because they cannot accept the reality of existence. The reality that things just are. But guess what. Existence is going to happen anyway, and without any reason.

There is a reason and the reason is love. The answer to why is that we are loved.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Just accept.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
We use 'why' a lot. It's the question we ask when we want to know and learn something. The big 'why' your thinking about can't be answered yet, but one day we will all know the answer to that question.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Science, is not a question of why, but of why not!-Cave Johnson.

Sometimes the question why can be answered.

Sir, why is your shirt inside out?

the answer you may get is
. uhduh, I dont know * scratching ear*, or, I had to rush to get dressed in the dark this morning ( or any other excuse this person has).

Why is the question one asks when one wishes to know something one does not.

Why am I? sure that may never be known, mainly because there isn't an answer.

Why are you doing that? Possible response: (insert trollfacehere), could be anything, in the knowledgiable randomness of our world.

It is fitting

edit on 14-11-2011 by Alchemicflames because: forgot an s in excuse

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

Of course you wouldn't ask "Why a house?"... everybody knows you need a house for your stuff!

edit on 14-11-2011 by ColCurious because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
The word "why" is not a conspiracy, it's a premise in support of an argument, for what reason or purpose like...

(Question)Why are their baseball's - (Answer)To play baseball

And then there's always the "Why" bother, which I kind of thought when reading this.

There is an answer to "Why am I?" it is because your mom and dad had a little fun in the sack and out popped you 9 months later.
edit on 14-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-11-2011 by mileslong54 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by smithjustinb
... is the question,[color=gold] "Why?"

The book of genesis contains question marks.
Here are the unique words that first appear as questions,
listed in order of their appearance,
and ignoring duplicates.

Yea, is it true
    Where
    Who
    Hast
    What
    Why
    if
    Am I
    Is not
    Whereby
    Whence
    Whither wilt
    Have
    Shall
    After
    Wherefore
    is anything
    Wilt
    peradventure
    that
    behold
    Hast
    is it

I find that the classical who-what-when-where-why of newspaper reporting to be a very myopic group of questions that leaves out some of the more important questions. On top of that the order in which the questions are asked will have some bearing on the results. Notice that "where?" comes before the other classical questions in the list above. Whereas the traditional reporters questions are more interested in "who?" first, not "where?" Because the newspaper is already aware of it's operating area, and so are it's readers.

The question "why?" is first asked by God of the Woman
just after she is blamed by Adam for bringing her the forbidden fruit.

12And Adam said: The woman, whom thou gavest me to be my companion,
gave me of the tree, and I did eat.

13And the Lord God said to the woman: [color=gold] Why hast thou done this? And she
answered: The serpent deceived me, and I did eat.

Genesis 3:12-13 Douay Rheims

If "Why?" is truly unanswerable,
wouldn't it have fallen into disuse by now?

David Grouchy
edit on 14-11-2011 by davidgrouchy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

what is the answer to how?

also like to know the answer toe when.
edit on 14-11-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by kn0wh0w

The big bang of course then again I suppose it depends apon how far back we're looking at.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Your genes are you and your body is just a car to use for a short time. Reproduction is the why you are looking for. Go forth and multiply. If you don't you will die forever.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Why is so simple few dare to grasp it. It's not about us, yet we are invaluable to the outcome of why. Just skip to the last paragraph.

For Omnipresence to be true to Its own definition, Omniscience must exist absolutely everywhere, even inside of absolute non-existence. Omniscience engaging all of omnipotence to "go there" is expressed as the ONE infinitesimal Singularity. A spherical division/subtraction at infinite rate. Absolute non-existence is self-annihilating in that the instant there is awareness of, thereby attaching definition to, absolute non-existence, that violates the "structure" as it becomes "defined" as some-thing.

To accomplish existing inside of absolute non-existence, the ONE Singularity is given infinite rate angular kinetics. Where the Singularity IS, as a component of that "flight path" is the infinite expanse of space. Where that same flight path also generates where the Singularity IS NOT, generates non-existence. The infinite impedence, the only true zero.

As half of the infinite expanse is evermore expanding, half is also curling back in, spherically. This is absolute kinetic energy (unexpressed) that is all time (as all the future). As it continues to implode. this current impacts this infinite impedence which inverts it into absolute voltage, "the present". But lacking kinetic time this only endures for an infinitesimal duration. There is a string of such instances at Planck rate. This infinite voltage that is the present implodes back toward its default state of absolute kinetic becoming all the past. The current of time continues to flood spherically down and inward (the underworld) from everywhere toward everywhere aimed at the ONE infinitely kinetic, infinitesimal Singularity.

So now with the "Field" of space, 3 splits of time, finite being can occupy the contents and witness emptiness, witness nothing, possess death. Omniscience can engage the finites through symbiotic union (communion) and draw off the consciousness/awareness of nothingness, from an unlimited number of finites over eternity of the Universe. It is a gift, however, that we may become aware of this Union and partake within the flow and with all surrender open the self toward the Presence and give your every finite moment. All are tools, all are used, few are aware of it. Infinite now has become greater than infinite by also being all of finite as a set, that is every possible variation, iteration and numeration throughout eternal time.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
I don't understand why it is truly that complicated of an answer....

Why do we exist? Because we are a product of the universe, as it developes, so does life.

Why did the universe begin? Because the universe is of dualism, in which can best be witnessed in human emotion... Hence we were made in 'his' or 'their' Image, our conscious abilities mimic that of the universe...

Why dualism? Because to have nothing, implies that it is void of 'something', in order for there to be something, there must be ying and yang somewhere at sometime always. You can't have one with out the other, for there would be no means of measure and contrast, and everything would literally be 1. But how can you have 1? You can't recognize 1 with out 0. Toss in time and entropy, you move up to 2, 3, 10, 100000, and infinity.

In order to truly explain 'why' you must first understand 'what', and then to understand 'what' sheds light into action in which gives birth to why.

If the universe is conscious and self aware, as well as 'electric'(electric universe theory), for every influence is just that, and entanglement and non-locality tells me so. Then 'life' as well, will be the same, hence collective consciousness.

The real tough question is What, hence why people stuggle in thier understanding of God, or a creater.

What', is the construct to which brings existence
then, it's How and the means in which everything is
After you figure these out, that's when you then address 'Why'?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by kn0wh0w

what is the answer to how?

also like to know the answer toe when.
edit on 14-11-2011 by kn0wh0w because: (no reason given)

How I have answered just above, when, is it never began as the process is outside of time and space. The Universe is just an offshoot.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DAZ21

did the big bang create life?

or what do you mean by existence?

existence of the universe?

existence of life?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Question: "Why"

Answer: "Because"

............NEXT!!!!

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Why is a question that we understand and that we can provide an answer to, but it is a bad question.

Stop asking why or trying to figure out why or thinking people are going to ask you why, and just try to eliminate why from your head just briefly, and you can see how stressless you will become. Why causes stress.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
I don't understand why it is truly that complicated of an answer....

Why do we exist? Because we are a product of the universe, as it developes, so does life.

But that's more how we exist than it is why we exist. Which bring me to the point where in a lot of cases, why can be substituted with how.

Why is how's evil twin.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Why am I?
Life evolved from a single celled organism over a time period of billions of years, then one day your parents had sex, and gave birth to you. Does that answer your question?

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

lol smithjustinb

dude sometimes you think a lot like I did

Americandingbat, put it as, "why" being the way we make sense of the other questions in context. A thread I made back in 08

6 relevant questions to discovery. Curiosity and Why?!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join