It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Is China Building These Gigantic Structures In the Middle of the Desert? Chinese HAARP?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   

This is crazy. New photos have appeared in Google Maps showing unidentified titanic structures in the middle of the Chinese desert. The first one is an intricate network of what appears to be huge metallic stripes. Is this a military experiment? Update: readers are finding more weird stuff. They seem to be wide lines drawn with some white material. Or maybe the dust have been dug by machinery. It's located in Dunhuang, Jiuquan, Gansu, north of the Shule River, which crosses the Tibetan Plateau to the west into the Kumtag Desert. It covers an area approximately one mile long by more than 3,000 feet wide. The tracks are perfectly executed, and they seem to be designed to be seen from orbit. Perhaps it's some kind of targeting or calibrating grid for Chinese spy satellites? Maybe it's a QR code for aliens? Nobody really knows.

Check it out here

So this is the one that reminds me of HAARP. Look at the vehicles that were targeted.

Link

edit on 14-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

I think the article author may be correct and these weird patterns are meant as targets. The round one with the planes in the middle certainly looks like it.

What do you guys think these things are?
edit on 14-11-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
The search button is your friend

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Already a recent thread on this subject.

PS: Love your Avatar

edit on 14/11/11 by Plumbduff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I've seen all these on google earth years ago, so apparently they aren't so sinister since we're all still here. Definitely don't look anything like the HAARP array. HAARP is also harmless by the way, unless you plan on spending time in the ionosphere while its active.

new topics

join