It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG! Dancing With the Stars To Be Cancelled!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Recent rumors of the cancellation of ABC's hit show Dancing With the Stars has both middle age men and woman ready to riot! Let's hope that these are just rumors b/c we don't need another riot in Los Angeles again, especially not in Hollywood! See the recent news here:

edit on 11/15/2011 by dbates because: Removed questionable link

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Mitch555

I hope they cancel it.

I can't stand that show.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Please cancel these retarded shows. Dancing with the Stars, American Idol, and Toddlers in Tiara's along with mny of the other shows along this line are some of the dumbest and most annoying programs out there. T.I.T. promotes pedophilia. PLEASE Cancel this and many other of the retarded shows that have taken of our airways.

link   
I wish all light entertainment and reality shows where cancelled they are the scourge of the world

link   
OH GREAT!!!! That means the world IS about to end
Good riddance IMO. Maybe now people will open their eyes to the world around them

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Maybe ATS membership will go up!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
coming soon !! life with big brother !! an exciting new episode every week showing how big brother is everyones friend. watch big brother protect the people from terrorists, dissidents and those pesky protesters.

Remember Big Brother is watching YOU

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
they will just replace it with another piece of mindless dribble, and then settle in for 10 years of re-runs.
This kind of garbage forced me away from the TV years ago. I only pay for cable so I can have a high speed internet connection. TV is now void of any kind of entertainment. And DWS was only one of the many.
If someones life is tilted because dancing has been cancelled they may need to rethink their decision making paradigms.
DH

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Bored, indifferent people love droll like that and will soon be rewarded with another in a long line.
Bawah, my sand box isn't deep enough to bury my head any more.
Bawah, my rose colored glasses fell off.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Oh no....! You mean I won't get to watch rich and famous people make fools of themselves and amass more money!.....However will I live and survive now......

At least we have...The Real Housewives of....Beverley Hills, Orange County, Washington D.C., New Jersey, New York.

I do so love watching the rich and elite in society increasing their wealth in plush surroundings and spending thousands and millions of dollars....on designer labels... (being sarcastic) Their plastic surgery and botox injections are so entertaining.

Honestly....there are so many reality shows now.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I have never watched said show but, I believe I will side with this ones sentiment!
If I wanna see foolks dance, I'll go to a club or event of some sorts.
Plus it gets me off the couch and moving.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
Well I certainly won't loose any sleep over it.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:18 PM
link   
If Toddlers in Tiaras is good enough for Tom Hanks it`s good enough for me

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Oh nooooooeeeees!

You mean they might cancel the show before I've had the chance to watch it?

OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOEEEEES!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

This is great news as I have never watched the show.
I do wonder what "they" will replace it with?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Cancelling Dancing wit the Stars ?
...The horror....the Horror!

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mitch555
Recent rumors of the cancellation of ABC's hit show Dancing With the Stars has both middle age men and woman ready to riot! Let's hope that these are just rumors b/c we don't need another riot in Los Angeles again, especially not in Hollywood! See the recent news here:

[LINK REMOVED]

I'm not seeing this report anywhere else so I am skeptical about it. Dancing with the Stars is one of the highest rated shows on U.S. television, and I would say that "cancellation" is extremely, extremely unlikely. I suppose that there could be something with the producers possibly wanting to end it, or a dispute with the performers, but there is no reason for the show to get canceled. The article also names no source or explanation as to why it would be canceled.
edit on 11/15/2011 by dbates because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Why do people who say they hate tv feel the need to read and post in the television forum?

Is this like when gay people always protest that they are not gay? I think this thread is full of closeted Dancing With the Stars fans.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Please please PLEASE let this be the beginning of a trend that sees the decline of Reality Television. I don't even want anything else for Christmas, just this!

PS: Let Jersey Shore be next. Scratch that. Let MTV be next.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
If there's anything that will cause the people to hit the streets; this is it!

TSA anal probes to walk out your own front door; meh, no biggie.

More big bailouts for the banksters with a huge tax hike on the middle class to pay for it; Yawn, just business as usual in Washington.

THEY CANCELLED DANCING WITH THE STARS!!!

Grab the torches and pitchforks everybody, its time to burn this country down!!! [atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/eed4a1706bb7.gif[/atsimg]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join