It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The lands after ww3

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The lands left over long after World War 3... Who gets them?

Say the U.S. is gone long after also losing in world war 3 since nobody wins a world war 3, what country that stayed outside world war 3 will claim and take the land of the then former U.S? And what about then former Russia, too? Etc.
edit on 13-11-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
The cockroaches get the land.

MAD = Mutually Assured Destruction

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

I meant once it is safe again of course.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I dont think any country would pass up a chance to get more resourses out of a land and have certain areas that will grow certain things better than other areas.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Probably something like that.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
There is an old saying that the outcome of war determines not who was right, only who is left.

If there were another global conflict, there is no telling who would get what. Germany at the end of World War 2, for example, was originally split into 4 pieces in 1945, each piece occupied by the US, France, Russia and the UK.

Some years later, it was split into two separately controlled states. East and West Germany. East Germany was controlled primarily by the Russians.

However, it didn't last. And now Germany is a reunified independent nation once again.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by allenidaho
However, it didn't last. And now Germany is a reunified independent nation once again.

Under NATO, that is. I wouldn't exactly call them independent. It's like saying Japan is independent when we only allow them to maintain a "self defense" military.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

well, Seeing as the land will have marshial law, and most of civilisation dead. It probably wont be a country, more so someone who rises from the ashes and rights what is wrong. Or, it will be a wasteland, where humans have their own wierd cities in debris consumed lands, and everything is corrupt like it has been.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
If one knows the fact that every single Government is knowingly taking part in the Grand Deception of WW3, it'll be quite obvious which countries will remain and which countries will rule the world for an indefinite period of time.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Hook me up with some information, man.

Your statement doesn't really mean, well.. Anything. Which countries will be ruling?

top topics

join