It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Top 10 Most Evil People

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Also, where is Harry Truman? For nuking two densely populated cities.

I'll answer this one because it's pertinent. The Japanese are a warrior people. They will fight to the last person. Is it any wonder that the casualties of both sides went up exponentially as the Americans got closer to Japan? That's when the Kamikaze came into play. The logic is, and I agree with it, that the 2 nukes dropped saved more Japanese and American lives than an extended engagement.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Originally posted by GLaDOS
Also, where is Harry Truman? For nuking two densely populated cities.

I'll answer this one because it's pertinent. The Japanese are a warrior people. They will fight to the last person. Is it any wonder that the casualties of both sides went up exponentially as the Americans got closer to Japan? That's when the Kamikaze came into play. The logic is, and I agree with it, that the 2 nukes dropped saved more Japanese and American lives than an extended engagement.

There can be no doubt, though horrific as it was, that the deployment of tactical nukes ended the war in the pacific and brought an end to the war in Europe.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Cosmic911

No, the war in Europe was over by then. The nukes gave the Japanese hierarchy "face" to it's own people to end it in the Pacific.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

Can you imagine if the Nazis had a nuke?

I wonder how close to developing a nuclear weapon they were?

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911
reply to post by intrepid

Can you imagine if the Nazis had a nuke?

I wonder how close to developing a nuclear weapon they were?

They had the jet propulsion to send it to England. If England fell the war would have ended. The logistics would have been too great for the Allies. I believe they were close too. America got it first but the higher yields didn't come until much later after the German physicists started paying off.

posted on Feb, 12 2012 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Genghis Khan,1162-1227,was responsible for killing over 40 million people,mostly chinese,among many other victims and so he should definitely be included in the top 5 or 10...

Pope Urban II,1096-1099,ordered the slaughter of roughly ten million people during his efforts to procure Belgrade,the Orthodox Church of Constantinople in Yugoslavia,as well as Turkey,Syria,Antioch and Palestine,another top ten candidate...

edit on 12-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Maria Mandel, January 10,1912 - January 24,1948, was an Austrian SS Helferin infamous for her key role in The Holocaust as a top-ranking official at the Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination camp where she is believed to have been directly responsible for the deaths of over 500,000 women and children prisoners and perhaps the most evil woman who ever lived.For her services rendered she was awarded the War Merit Cross 2nd class...

edit on 13-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
Maria Mandel, January 10,1912 - January 24,1948, was an Austrian SS Helferin infamous for her key role in The Holocaust as a top-ranking official at the Auschwitz-Birkenau extermination camp where she is believed to have been directly responsible for the deaths of over 500,000 women and children prisoners and perhaps the most evil woman who ever lived.For her services rendered she was awarded the War Merit Cross 2nd class...

Can you imagine what evil it takes to terminate the lives of over 500,000 people? Totally unbelievable evil.

posted on Feb, 13 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cosmic911

Originally posted by blocula

Can you imagine what evil it takes to terminate the lives of over 500,000 people? Totally unbelievable evil.
And imagine,i've read a lot of non-fiction ww-2 books concerning all sorts of subjects,including the holocaust and never once was she mentioned in any of them.I accidently came across the name Maria Mandel,who she was and what she did,while looking up something else,she makes elizabeth bathory,the bloody countess,seem like mother theresa in comparison...

Whos heard of Maria Mandel? Where is she even mentioned? She deserves her own thread,but unfortunately at the moment my computer is unable to post images so i wouldnt be able to do a proper thread about her with accompanying pictures,ect,ect...maybe you could?

Maria Mandel link > en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Feb, 14 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Heres some more all but forgotten top 10 candidates...

36,000,000 people exterminated during the Lushan uprising and Rebellion in China begun by Emperor An Lushan from 755-763...

35,000,000 people exterminated during the Uprisings and Wars initiated by the Yellow Tiger bandit leader Chang Hsien Chung in China from 1643-47...

edit on 14-2-2012 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 2 2012 @ 12:15 AM
link   
1.Rothschild (responsible for 1.8 billion murders in India)
2.Rockefeller
3.Genghis Khan
4.Mao Zedong
5.Winston Churchil(responsible for 10-20 million famine deaths in india)
6.Hitler
7.Leon Trotsky
8.George Bush
9.JP Morgan
10.Crowley

posted on Mar, 11 2012 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by targeting
Where's George Bush? Am I the only one who thinks he belongs on this list?

I dunno about him being on the most evil list he'd probably be up there on the most stupid list though

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join