It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 women arrested for trying to sell a baby!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 09:56 AM
link   
news.yahoo.com...

What the hell! How cruel can people be... this is disturbing.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

I honestly don't see a problem with selling a child to someone, the only problem I see here is you need a lawyer to sell a baby? of course cause they want half of the money you get. They shoulda been more careful with who they were selling the baby to.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I am glad the baby is safe and away from those 2 women....now the baby has a very good chance at a good life...and I hope and pray the baby gets adopted into a loving, caring family.

That baby is a precious being. I believe babies are gifts from heaven.

edit on 12-11-2011 by caladonea because: correction

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by neobludragon

I honestly don't see a problem with selling a child to someone, the only problem I see here is you need a lawyer to sell a baby? of course cause they want half of the money you get. They shoulda been more careful with who they were selling the baby to.

Your response to this thread....speaks volumes about you and your character. I'm just saying.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea

Originally posted by neobludragon

Your response to this thread....speaks volumes about you and your character. I'm just saying.

how is selling a child wrong? adoptions do it. When a person wants to give up a baby to an adoption clinic they have to pay like $5,000. So you're saying if lawyers or adoption isn't involved its wrong yet the person giving it up to adoption is paying money and not recieving any money. I think its wrong that you aren't allowed to sell something that you made. She created that baby, she should be able to do whatever she wants with it. If she wants to sell it then she should be able to. I mean what about doners? they sell there eggs for like $10,000. How come those people don't get arrested? Oh I forgot cause lawyers are involved. I swear our society is so stupid sometimes...

new topics

top topics

join