It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pacquiao Vs. Marquez III...predictions?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
reply to post by PrimalRed

Mayweather's looking for another tomato can. Unfortunately for him it's his turn to fight, and the top contenders are pretty damn good.

Haters just going to hate, the whole floyd vs manny thing does not even matter. It will not change anything, pacfans will insist that pac won even if he loses in a fight with floyd. So if floyd loses can Morales could he be the best p4p also? While pac did win in his last fight it was hardly a walk in the park and closely resembled their first fight. Mayweather beat Marquez in a lopsided fight, i just don't see how people can still think that pac could beat mayweather after that last fight.

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

I'm not hatin' on Floyd, I've given him his props many times here, he's just afraid of Pacquiao, and that's a fact jack.

Peace

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I'm not hatin' on Floyd, I've given him his props many times here, he's just afraid of Pacquiao, and that's a fact jack.

Peace

I would hardly call that a fact
Floyd mayweather:"Take an olympic style drug test"

Manny: "Taking my blood will make me weak"
"I don't like needles, i have magic tattoos"
"Actually, I can't take the test except 24 days before the fight."
"What I really mean is that I can't take the test except 18 days before the fight."
"Taking the test 14 days before the fight is out of the question. It's too close to the fight and I am in heavy training."
"F-that! I said I will take the test within 14 days before the fight.I have another fight lined up."
"Forget what I said earlier. Yesterday I lied, today I am telling the truth: I will take the test within 30 days, 24 days, and right after the fight."

yeah, who is afraid of what?

edit on 17-11-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2011 by PrimalRed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   

mayweather is a brilliant defensive fighter and a solid couter puncher. but in order for floyd to have success against pacquiao and win a descision, mayweather will have to increase his punch output per round.

manny's high punch count will tilt the judges his way and give him the rounds.

that is what marquez does that manny has trouble with. effective counter punching and lots of it.

is mayweather capable of pulling off a victory against manny? ..... yes but he will have to work for it.

i say manny would win a descision based on sheer punch output.

-subfab

posted on Nov, 18 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by subfab

Pure punch output? Please, in the Marquez fight he punched a LOT but only managed to land something like 70 punches out of 580 while mayweather landed 289 out of 490. Floyd could have thrown 1/2 as many punches and still would have won by a landslide. It would be no walk in the park but it would not be anything new or special to mayweather. In the last fight manny threw 578 punches, it would be a lot like the mayweather marquez fight.

posted on Nov, 23 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

i can see your point.

i believe the fight will be close for the first four or five rounds until one of the two makes the other fight his fight. it's one i would like to see.

-subfab

top topics

<< 1   >>

join