It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is there a Special Purpose to all of this????

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

ATS rules dew kNot require me to spoon feed anything to anyone and I see peeps posting video links all the time with no mention to the content of the video, so if that is a rule, it's being violated all over the place. Also, if the scripts on ATS weren't screwed up, I would have had the actual video showing instead of just a link and you could see the video is labeled "Special Purpose" and from a movie called Jerk, with Steve Martin, but everytime I post a YouTube link it doesn't werk right so I have to post the link instead.

Ribbit

Here. Maybe you're just doing it wrong. When you press the VID:YOUTUBE button you simply just copy everything from the after the '=' sign from the video's web address into the space that comes up.

Here's a relevant thread that might help

Embed YouTube video thread

edit on 13/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1littlewolf

Originally posted by ButtUglyToad

ATS rules dew kNot require me to spoon feed anything to anyone and I see peeps posting video links all the time with no mention to the content of the video, so if that is a rule, it's being violated all over the place. Also, if the scripts on ATS weren't screwed up, I would have had the actual video showing instead of just a link and you could see the video is labeled "Special Purpose" and from a movie called Jerk, with Steve Martin, but everytime I post a YouTube link it doesn't werk right so I have to post the link instead.

Ribbit

Here. Maybe you're just doing it wrong. When you press the VID:YOUTUBE button you simply just copy everything from the after the '=' sign from the video's web address into the space that comes up.

Here's a relevant thread that might help

Embed YouTube video thread

edit on 13/11/2011 by 1littlewolf because: (no reason given)

I did a quote to your reply and now I see the problem. I've been putting the entire url in the scripted window, when all that was necessary was the file/video number that's at the end of the url.

Thanks!

Ribbit

new topics

<< 1   >>

join