It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would ufos have lights ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I've been on this site for about a month now and have also seen hundreds of videos on YouTube about possible UFO sightings . If their were intelligent beings visiting are planet from other galaxies or dimensions with (hopefully) higher intelligence , why would they fly around with their lights on ??? Think about it fellow members , if they wanted to be discovered they would land on the whitehouse lawn or on top of the pyramids don't you think ? And if they were that far advanced and didn't want to be detected , I'm sure they could come and go as they please without anyone knowing ! Something to think about maybe before posting the usual small airplane night shots with cellphones ??

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
I've been on this site for about a month now and have also seen hundreds of videos on YouTube about possible UFO sightings . If their were intelligent beings visiting are planet from other galaxies or dimensions with (hopefully) higher intelligence , why would they fly around with their lights on ??? Think about it fellow members , if they wanted to be discovered they would land on the whitehouse lawn or on top of the pyramids don't you think ? And if they were that far advanced and didn't want to be detected , I'm sure they could come and go as they please without anyone knowing ! Something to think about maybe before posting the usual small airplane night shots with cellphones ??

The one I saw during the day - - clear blue skies - - was self-illuminating.

It just glowed in its entirety - - a kind of white/yellow.

I didn't really think it was anything - - just odd. Until it ascended straight up until it was no longer visible.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

They cant just "land on the white house land" because they promised they wouldnt intervene with our society and evolution until a certain point. The world would be 1000% percent different if we had interaction with ETs and their technology and information
edit on 11-11-2011 by BelowPublicKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

1. They are terrestrial craft flown by us.

2. Rather than "having" lights, they "are" lights. Extradimensional beings and or craft that appear to us as lights.

edit:

3. Extraterrestrial craft that had lights installed for the express purpose of messing with the locals.
edit on 11-11-2011 by jcord because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
Maybe the lights are a result of the propulsion or some other system .

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
I think i can possibly explain this...

Now its not 100% but there is a theory to do with a mecury based fluid held in a donut shaped vacume, using magnetic force its is spun, the reason it cant be merucy but some form of solution which mostly comprises of mercury is from my understanding the tempeture needs to be real cold, properly sub tempetures, and the fluid needs to be frictionless, now once you have it spinning increadibly fast it is meant to create a anti gravatational force, there is also meant to be light which discharges from the device as a side effect.

As a disclaimer, i have sadly not got the correct tools or time to manufacture sucha device, there are a few accounts of people online claiming to have built/seen such a device work or worked on sucha device from the governement, because of my job and my way of thinking i am very good at remebering details of things like this (generally the working of machines i have been shown) and there are videos on the construction and theory of this type of propulsion, i hope that helps answer why it would be all lit up. i cannot gaurentee if this would work and have no way to disprove said information on the web.

I have always wondered why not turn out the lights too the above explantion answers to an extent i suppose

edit on 11-11-2011 by GonzoSinister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
My point was If they didn't want to be detected we would not see them , and if they did want to be detected I'm sure it would be a bit more obvious than blinking lights or blurry pics and vids ???

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
becasue obviously they can master the comlexity of building a ufo but cannot be bothered to use even the current technology we have to fly completely dark and stealth without having to have lights on...

I myself do not trust any video where a "ufo" has blinking or multi-colored lights flashing all over...

I do trust ones where the entire ship would be glowing or the bottom or a variation of that because I would think to fly these types of ships there would have to be some major heat output coming from somewhere.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
So you're saying that the mercury fluid stuff blinks off and on and makes cellphone pics blurry ??

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

Maybe they just don't care if we see them or not. And why would they? When I see insects I don't immediately think--activate stealth mode!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
So you're saying that the mercury fluid stuff blinks off and on and makes cellphone pics blurry ??

Lol

Nope far from it... im saying there has been a proposed form of propulsion that from eye witnesses causes Light as a by product of the method to create anti gravitational motion...

I never trust a cell phone video or crappy quality picture as i have aa lot of friends with the capability to record high quality vids or take good pictures, but clearly these people are only centered in my area of the world as no one has ever (including the media) produced a properly high quality Pic that can be 100% confirmned!

Maybe the blinking of the lights is to do with Refresh Rates or somthing of the camera's recording the image and its one constant light, maybe the light isnt blinking but is infact turning to create a gyroscopic motion to keep the device stabalised!

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Again , if they didn't care if we saw them or not I think we would much better proof ?? Don't get me wrong , I do believe we are or have been visited !

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   
reply to post by rick004

that glowing haze around the spacecraft is the exchange of energy
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by ApplesOnFire
reply to post by rick004

that glowing haze around the spacecraft is the exchange of energy

What exactly does that mean?

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Annee

Hi.. well i cant explain it as well as the physics professors can... but from what i heard the anti-gravity generators generate and electromagnetic field around the craft and essentially that is what makes the craft glow a bright white light from a far distance those "spheres" might actually be disk cameras and not an actual craft...

Alien surveillance system is unmanned and highly sophisticated... and most videos of alien space craft on youtube are BS.. only 15% are unexplained...

i bet they are waiting for a certain year in our history when we finally become smart enough to contact us.

that is my assumption

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Probably to mess with our heads.

Alien humour is strange that way

new topics

top topics

join