It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falling asleep lately...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Has been different.

For the past week, when I try to fall asleep, I lay in bed in a deep thought about trying to sleep.
And I get caught in this state momentarily where I feel "high" for a moment or as my mind put it at the time,
"falling in space", then I lose consciousness and wake up the next morning at around 9:30.

It's been consistent. I cannot for the life of me return to my normal sleep routine because part of me only recently has felt uncomfortable about sleeping, or the part of losing consciousness I think. My mind just races at the prospect.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourmaker
Has been different.

For the past week, when I try to fall asleep, I lay in bed in a deep thought about trying to sleep.
And I get caught in this state momentarily where I feel "high" for a moment or as my mind put it at the time,
"falling in space", then I lose consciousness and wake up the next morning at around 9:30.

It's been consistent. I cannot for the life of me return to my normal sleep routine because part of me only recently has felt uncomfortable about sleeping, or the part of losing consciousness I think. My mind just races at the prospect.

en.wikipedia.org...

Is that it?

join