It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

11.11.11 Global Mediation - Change the World

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Fire the Grid 11.11.11 Global Mediation - Change the World

Please help spread the message.

Becoming High Frequency' with Shelley Yates (Fire The Grid)

Shelly Yates shares her message from light beings on how we can change the world on this special day 11/11/11.

Once again the instructions involve coming together as a whole. They
have told me to share with you that we must “unite in our similarities
or we shall disintegrate in our differences.” I have been given the
third and final date : November 11, 2011. The time of day of the great
gathering will be 11:11 GMT. The instructions tell us to come together
for one hour as one people with great love in our hearts, with one
collective mind to become one great force. That great force will then
charge the earth field and we will become great programmers of a new time.

I will explain. We are entering a field of energy in our cosmos
heretofore never seen. That field of energy is completely programmable
and will be programmed whether we participate consciously in its
programming or not. For whatever human energy field is most prominent on
the day for that hour will be the set point of where we begin the next
phase of our evolution as humans. The energy is actually available for
us to use and program for 28 hours beginning at 19:00 GMT November 10
and running through to 23:00 GMT November 11. However the most
influential time during that time will take place November 11 at 11:11
GMT. During that time the field we are entering will close in behind us
and we will be encapsulated in the new field. No matter what human
energy we hold at that time will dictate the permanent charge of the new
earth field and will be our starting point as we journey into a new time.

11/11/11 Please spend the day focusing on what brings you Joy !
Forget about fear and negativity for one day.
Celebrate & find something to be thankful for.

Participate in Global Meditation & Prayer on 11/11/11 at 11:11 GMT
www.firethegrid.com...

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's about doggone time we had some mediation in this world! No one listens to nobody and we get wars and stuff and now we're finally getting someone to help everyone compromise..

...Wait, what's that? It's meditation not mediation? And some light beings revealed this info?

Sorry. Never mind then.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

why do you think ww1 ended on 11/11/18? and now we put our Energy into remembering all the war and sufferring and projecting it in to the world through our sub-consciousness 11 o'clock on 11/11 every year.. all just a coincidence...?

could there actually be some thing to this 11:11 thing, its just that we've been kept in such a small world for so long that a lot of things are "alien" to us?? what if the powers that wanna be have prior knowledge of this and are using it to suit their agenda...

was it just coincidence that the world trade centre looked like it had an 11 on it? what about flight 11 with 11 crew members being the first plane to hit a tower in new york that just so happens to be the 11th state to be recognised in the declaration of independance....? just a coincidence that it was Apollo 11 to land the first humans on the moon??

just because something isn't possible in your mind doesn't make it impossible!

hjave a read of this dude- wecreatethelove.ning.com...

namaste
edit on 11/11/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by zzombie
Fire the Grid 11.11.11 Global Mediation - Change the World

Please help spread the message.

Becoming High Frequency' with Shelley Yates (Fire The Grid)

Shelly Yates shares her message from light beings on how we can change the world on this special day 11/11/11.

Once again the instructions involve coming together as a whole. They
have told me to share with you that we must “unite in our similarities
or we shall disintegrate in our differences.” I have been given the
third and final date : November 11, 2011. The time of day of the great
gathering will be 11:11 GMT. The instructions tell us to come together
for one hour as one people with great love in our hearts, with one
collective mind to become one great force. That great force will then
charge the earth field and we will become great programmers of a new time.

I will explain. We are entering a field of energy in our cosmos
heretofore never seen. That field of energy is completely programmable
and will be programmed whether we participate consciously in its
programming or not. For whatever human energy field is most prominent on
the day for that hour will be the set point of where we begin the next
phase of our evolution as humans. The energy is actually available for
us to use and program for 28 hours beginning at 19:00 GMT November 10
and running through to 23:00 GMT November 11. However the most
influential time during that time will take place November 11 at 11:11
GMT. During that time the field we are entering will close in behind us
and we will be encapsulated in the new field. No matter what human
energy we hold at that time will dictate the permanent charge of the new
earth field and will be our starting point as we journey into a new time.

11/11/11 Please spend the day focusing on what brings you Joy !
Forget about fear and negativity for one day.
Celebrate & find something to be thankful for.

Participate in Global Meditation & Prayer on 11/11/11 at 11:11 GMT
www.firethegrid.com...

These links do not work, get some more up please and I will join

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

Dude, I am 11 ways from sorry. I must be 11 eggs shy of a dozen. 11 lashes wouldn't be enough for a wiseacre like me.

Woh! Mebbe there really is something to it after all.

Jus' kidding. I've never been prone to the "Ascension" theory of the whole 11-11-11 thing, but I haven't totally written it off...it could be some kind of subconscious meme. Or something like OCD for new agers. So gimme a break!

I mean even 'light beings' are behind it, so there must be something going on with Ol' Number 11.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

i think the whole 11:11 thing is something that has been developing in the subconscious, and when the time is right will develope the conscious mind..? i just wonder what sort of effect all the crap that we've been programmed with will have on things??

i think we need to bear in mind that, in the kabbalah they talk about the 1% world we perceive through our 5 senses,, and that the 99% world is what einstein referred to as "divine madness"..

don't forget we only use 8-10% of our brain.. scientists call 97% of our dna, "junk dna".

the human body has 64 proteins and only 20 of these are switched on.

and to top it off the sun is spitting out new particles that are having an effect on radioactive matter here on earth.. the human body has at least 8 radioactive elements in it,, when they change we change

at least your keeping an open mind,, its all about our true potential... we're all gonna rock our socks off!

edit on 11/11/11 by WHOS READY because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by The GUT

I suppose ignorance is bliss.

posted on Nov, 12 2011 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Another thread dedicated to the ridiculous nature of numerology.

Take a gander at Benford's Law.
en.wikipedia.org...

According to this law, the first digit is 1 about 30% of the time, and larger digits occur as the leading digit with lower and lower frequency, to the point where 9 as a first digit occurs less than 5% of the time.

11 is simply more likely to turn up in many things we encounter. It's math and nothing else; certainly not numerology.

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
Nothing is significant about 11/11/11.

However, I can tell you what's more important.

The push for trillion dollar military budgets to fight "terrorists", as if they're the Soviet Union, doesn't make much sense. Neither does the extreme global warming related proposals, such as a global government and a global carbon tax which will bankrupt what's left of the worlds economy on its own. All this push, while the premises of these issues are highly debatable. That's the truth that the advocates pushing for either issue doesn't want to admit. Ask yourself when haven't you seen 2 people dramatize an event between them, and didn't each have different stories to what actually happened?

Meanwhile, not only has the global economy imploded rather dramatically, all the hard numbers point to a total collapse, especially in the USA. The Federal Reserve and Eurobank are both privately owned institutions, and there's no debating this fact. The Federal Reserve in particular was at the heart of the US economic meltdown, which brought the rest of the world with it. These institutions are literally at the helm of each federal economy, and aren't subject to being audited. They're above each government, just the same as your local city government is subject to the state government, and the state to the federal government.

So we're in the middle of a collapse that by all measures looks deliberate, that was caused by private stock holders, who made unfathomable amounts of cash on the ways up and down, and were handed trillions of unaccountable dollars in "bailout" money. Despite all of this, there's still this push for a near-trillion dollar military budget (in the US alone), along with a global government based on a global carbon tax. Meanwhile the new administration is spending at all time record levels on all other fronts. We're already on the brink here, how can they push harder, and tax us in all new ways? How can this looming total collapse not be deliberate? Why won't they stop spending, and is there something this a lot of this money is going to that answers this question? The answer is yes.

We're in a new world that changes everyday. Technology keeps expanding in its abilities, and our own. This is all happening at en exponentially increasing rate. This refers to its "doubling rate", and in general the power of computational technology doubles roughly every 18 months, while it's cost drops by half. This is most well known with computer CPU's, but this rule applies with a similar rate to virtually every facet of technology, including revolutionary new technologies. There are 4 main areas of technology I'm referring to: nanotechnology, biotechnology, information technology, and cognitive sciences. They're all beginning to merge in different ways in each area of technology and innovation.

This is very important. This answers the questions being posed above. These new thrusts in science are giving rise to new technologies that are game changers in human society. Mankind is on the verge of radical life extension, brain implants, nanobots, and a wide range of related technologies with artificial intelligence in the middle of it all. Technological progress increases with it's own doubling rate. Meanwhile there's an ever increasing push for more and more powerful artificial intelligence, so powerful in fact it's like what you see in the sci-fi horror movies. Who hasn't heard of Skynet? What they're trying to build is already poised to be vastly more powerful than how it was depicted in the Terminator films.

This sounds insane, but it's absolutely true and there is no debating this fact whatsoever, as we'll see. At this point, even a conspiracy theorist might say that if there are powerful elites in control of everything, why would they risk losing that control in the face of a global artificial general intelligence (AGI) network? The answer is simple: they firmly believe that they'll be able to live virtually indefinite life-spans, literally hundreds upon hundreds of years. They believe they'll be able to stop and then even reverse aging. They believe they'll be able have enhanced physical and cognitive abilities, as well as being able to connect to a new type of global consciousness based Internet, in a hive mind.

top topics

join