It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exploiting Emotion for Political Gain?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Does it seem like the RNC is exploiting America's emotions on 9/11 to gain politically or what?
I feel like they exploiting it, cause its all they talk about. Nothing about economy yet, just war and 9/11.
--I'd really like to know when I'll have a job and the plan for the economy. I have a college degree and am working for a Golf Course, mowing the greens and emptying trash cans. Wish I could express my anger about this convention properly, but I won't stope to Vice-President's level.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:25 PM
link   
yeah the RNC is exploiting 9/11, just as the DNC exploited vietnam and kerry's time there. by the way, bush is speaking right now about the economy, healthcare, and other non-9/11 issues.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Kerry chose to go to Vietnam, so Kerry can exploit his service for political gain........Thousands of people died on 9/11, and it was not something that is entitled to Republicans to explot....

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
kerry also came home after vietnam and demonized every soldier that fought in that war. a lot of people believe he lost his right to use vietnam when he so viciously spoke out AGAINST THE PEOPLE WHO FOUGHT IT, not the war itself. and upon watching more of bush's speech, it becomes apparent he's exploiting what he did in response to 9/11 more then 9/11 itself.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Is Bush Administration Using Terrorism as a political tool?

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Is Bu#s Administration Using Terrorism as a political tool?
As I�ve been watching the monopoly news outlet, they all spew the same stories out practically verbatim of what the Whitehouse spinmisters wish the public to hear, it puts me in mind of the story �The little Boy Who Cried Wolf�.
Will it help his reelection campaign?

Some critics have accused President Bush's administration of using terrorism warnings as a political tool. Bush has made the fight against global terrorism a major theme of his campaign for reelection.
The administration denies playing politics with terror threats, but a GAO official said the warning system's credibility could be undermined by vague announcements

U.S. Terror Warnings Lack Specifics � Congress Report

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:09 PM
link   
This is scary, they're making me wanna vote for Bush.

new topics

top topics

join