It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

OMG Aliens, sasquatch, HAARP, Timeslips, Australia has moved!, Planet X is here we're all gonna di

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Aliens, sasquatch, HAARP, Timeslips, Australia has moved!!!, Planet X is here we're all gonna die!, alcohol is good!!!, smoke more cigarettes, my girlfriend is an alien with a demon baby, WE NEED MORE KEYWORDS AND PHRASES FOR ADVERTS!! C'MON PPL CONTRIBUTE FFS

ETC.

There. That should bring in plenty of traffic and adverisers.

Please feel free to add your own keyword and phrases to bring in the masses and advertizing money.

2012!!!!!!!

Mayans!!!!!

Chemtrails!!!![
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chamberf=6
Aliens, sasquatch, HAARP, Timeslips, Australia has moved!!!, Planet X is here we're all gonna die!,
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: (no reason given)

You forgot "Never A Straight Answer" and chemtrails!!!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by alfa1

Ah I was editing while you wrote that LOL.

Good one.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I often hate my thoughts...

Only one phrase is undeniably absolute: "we're all gonna die!"

Sorry...

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Has the world ended yet? I was working all morning but it is 11:11:11 afterall, so we should be dead now?

Advertisers?

??

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Busch, Coors, Grolsch,
Fat Tire, Sam Adams, Winston, Camel, Marlboro,
The Immortals, The X-Men,

Time travel,

#d holographic world we live in, we line in hell, god is Earth, my girlfriend doesn't like me anymore, oooh wait that poster BELIEVES (so he says) all of that.... (lol omfg)

I stick my feet in the dirt and talk to the trees!,

Seriously now Australia moved on the map-----I cann't be wrong the rest of all humanity is!

c'mon people bring more "keywords" and "phrases" to draw in more ppl and advertisers .....

You
Can
Do It

edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: concussions can really f up the spelling

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by BenReclused
reply to post by Chamberf=6

I often hate my thoughts...

Only one phrase is undeniably absolute: "we're all gonna die!"

Sorry...

See ya,
Milt

That seems to be a very important thought to advertisers.

GOOD JOB!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Elvis isn't dead. He's in hiding because he found out that Kennedy was actually abducted by aliens.
edit on 10-11-2011 by dbarnhart because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
More
more
more

ATS needs more adverts.........

C'mon people ypu know you have those threads that stuck in your craw ind you knew were ridiculous.

But they got the TRAFFIC and thus more adverts and begin the circle.......

some more:

Beforeitsnews said so , ....so it Must be true

my cat spoke in the voice of my dead grandmother in the language of the Anunaki

OMG YOU HAVE TO READ THIS!!!

OMG YOU HAVE TO WATCH THIS!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
C'mon ATSers.

What are the headlines that lasted WAAAAAAAYYYY to long for you...

But Apparently brought in member and more Importantly Advertisers???????????

Surely you have some ridiculous ATS memories that lasted long enough to feed somebodies needs.....
edit on 11/10/2011 by Chamberf=6 because: if you see somebodies, read advertisers

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Elenin to hit earth cause it's really an annunaki sPace ship from the planet nibiru, heard this from a top level secret ex general that is my uncle..... It's all going tO happen tomorrow, or 2012

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
aliens: pleiadians, annunaki, reptilians, zeta reticuli, draconians

doomsday: comet, asteroid, sunspot, solar flare, CME, earthquakes, tsunami, zombies!!!!!

conspiracies: zombies!!!! false flag, 9/11, towers, chemtrails, illuminati, freemasons, bilderberg (sp).... Jesse Ventura
, global warming, climate change, the internet!!

religion: Obama is the antichrist, Revelations is happening now, Greece found the Ark of the Covenant, RFID chips, blue beam rapture, I don't know, I'm going blank

prophets: Nostradamus, Edgar Cayce, The Hopi indians, Webbot, Mother Shipton, Marshall Applewhite, Harold Camping, haha Sylvia Browne

miscellaneous: when does the mayan calendar REALLY end, 12/21/12, Japan was washed away with the Tsunami - everything we've seen since was CGI, Joe Paterno was framed, scientific breakthrough showing undeniable PROOF that Cigarettes and Alchohol are NOT ONLY good for you but they're the key to reaching the 10th dimension, enlightenment, ascension... etc

movie plots: the goverment is releasing deadly diseases on purpose to control population, they're releasing them accidentally, they're releasing them thinking they're a cure for something else then it gets out of hand - we're all living in a false reality where information is downloaded directly into our brains - we're batteries - the icecaps will melt and we'll all freeze to death - aliens will land and suffer oppression at the hands of the evil humans - rabies will mutate and eat your face - we have the technology to teleport, it will be released to the public as soon as they figure out how to keep the flies out - the Grey in area 51 has escaped and has called for backup

oh and my favorite conspiracy theory, that was posted by another member somewhere else - he promised to make a thread but I never found it - went something like this...

9/11 was a false flag originally intended to tear down the towers cheaply
The chemtrails they're spraying the sky with, aren't chemicals to kill us but a type of reflective material
The building they're putting on the 9/11 site will include a large laser beam, that when turned on, will make the sky into a giant TV screen where they can then fake the Aliens arriving or Jesus return or the rapture, or anything else they want us to think is real

I know I missed stuff

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
more!!
radiation in the food
liberals control the media
there's no gold in fort knox
the economy will collapse any second
osama bin laden died in 2006
the moon is really a space ship
the man identified as the deceased Ghaddafi was a look-alike
same with Saddam
Hitler too, still alive and well and hiding out in Palm Beach
there are ghosts in the machine
and in your shower
hollywood is trying to tell us something through symbolism
Seth MacFarlane is gay
and Obama will get re-elected cause everyone knows Elections are fixed and he's already proven himself to be easily controlled by TPTB

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
This is it

Proof

Evidence

Real

How am I supposed to know it is a hoax.

posted on Nov, 16 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
You mean like this fiction of keywords?

While in custody of the Men in Black (MIBs), servants of the Majestic Twelve or MJ-12, an alien or EBE copped to committing several terrorist acts. He explained that they killed JFK and quietly started the MK ULTRA program. They aided the scientists of the Dulce base and Area 51 in their experiments, and even shot Phil Schneider with a ray gun just for looking at them funny. He's often throw on a gold foil suit and have long talks with Billy Meiers while shooting holes in trees and took Bob Lazar on a test flight. Bill Cooper and Richard Doty tried to go public about the aliens during the UFO CoverUp Live specials in the 80's, but the MIBs killed Cooper.

Turns out Cooper was really a 32nd Degree Mason and actually a Reptilian, just like George Bush and many of the most powerful world leaders, as exposed by David Icke! The Andromeda Council sent the Grays to Earth hoping to thwart the plans of the evil Reptilians, but a freak storm knocked out the ship's gravitic drive unit. The EBE, calling himself J-ROD was the only survivor, the rest packaged and sent for study. Meanwhile a young Phillip Corso spots the bodies in transit and later uses reverse-engineering to spread the alien tech around.

The aliens conducted the 911 attacks as a false flag operation to test government reaction, and also started the OWS or Occupy Wall Street movement to see the results. Rumors are that they are also working on a Zombie Apocalypse scenario, along with TPTB (the powers that be) towards a NWO (new world order) for the elite.

posted on Dec, 1 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
OMG! Black eyed kids!

join