It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THRIVE: ILLUMINATI Sponsored Project (Proceed With Caution)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 16 2012 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by gasc54
see the De vinci code

In regards to which part?
2nd

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 12:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gasc54

u cant change the way of the new world with your paronoid rantings

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

And who came up with the idea that numbers meant anything? Just another guy. So you could be just as wrong as anybody.

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Well, after reading this post, I offically give up. I'm #ing tired guys. I'm exhausted... Of all the information, all the hate, all the objectiveness. I'm tired of everyone being "right" but everyone else being "wrong". Why is this so hard to believe? Because we are so divided we only believe what we want to believe. Im sorry, but look at every major video milestone, you'll find an analyst done by some christian who believes that the Devil put Dinosaur bones in the ground to make us lose faith. I bet you a million dollars, that your video response was made by some religious nut, whos whole foundation would crumble underneath such things as THRIVE that estentially go away from god. My point is you find anything that isn't god focused and you'll have ten thousand religious nuts ready to call it fake. [email protected]. You can email me when you guys decide to actually work together for the better of the human race.

posted on Feb, 15 2013 @ 04:17 PM
link   
If it matters I just watched this movie and I thought it was amazing.....

I don't believe it has any illuminati dis info ties, and I might make a thread about it.

this is a good movie for people to wake up too

posted on Apr, 9 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I'm almost finished watching this Thrive Documentary. I have just under 30 minutes left to watch. I have to say, I'm impressed with it. I will take this Thrive at face value. A lot of what they were saying if not most of what they were saying is true and we all know it.

While watching this documentary which I felt was well done, I didn't get the impression that I was being had. I got the impression that these are folks that are telling it like is it. We might not want to hear it, but if we really sit back and think about it, we can agree with many many points that were brought out.

I am one, like many ATS'ers that does not fit into the normal society. And indeed it does cause problems. Nothing major but you notice how others treat you. You are not following the 'party line' ..Don't believe me? Go over to your neighbors and tell them about the Government and how it lies to 'force' you to do something. Something simple like your yearly flu shot. Or in Canada, H1N1 shot a few years back. They will look at you like you are out of your mind, after all the Government is there to protect you and them. Hell, I have a daughter like that. She believes everything the Government tells her!

I really enjoyed the bit about free energy. I had at one time a few years back done some really basic research into some of the people that were working on free energy, and what they were working on. It was amazing to see how they were dismissed by 'those that knew better'.

I for one don't believe this Thrive was put out for misinformation. Most everything they talked about is information that is freely available if anyone cares to see outside their little bubble.

Instead of fighting over the documentary and the people that were in it, maybe we should as a collective group be pooling our knowledge and resources and putting them to better use. If we the people from every country don't stand up soon and put a stop to what is happening, then we deserve what those in power will do to us. I don't have the answers, but collectively around the world we and those that cared to join would be a force to reckon with!

I will look more in depth at the movement seeing if there is a place for me. I choose not to bitch but to let my voice be heard.

posted on Apr, 12 2013 @ 04:53 AM
link   
reply to post by ProphetOfZeal

i find what you said to be the best way to research as well keep your mind open to possibilities but don't bite down on the hook without looking for other "bait" and seeing which one make more sense,most places only have bits of truths mixed with certain ideologies/propaganda.i find current t.v. to be of particular interest all this talk about "ancient aliens","decoding the past with brad w.e" and all this shows that talk about conspiracy theories will tell you slight truths and alot of lies,i think they do this sort of thing so that if you attempt to talk to people about any of the topics already mentioned on t.v/movies you look crazy or they say yeah i already know what your talking about,when in reality they're just like well the truth is coming out so why not just release "secrets" and twist around things so that nothing is really given and said "secrets" aren't secrets anymore,i myself am not a master wizard of numerology (hehe) but i try to know my enemy as best as i can,their numbers and symbols might not mean much to me but it does to them,when they go around blatantly waving their flag around it's basically a way of speaking to those in the know,while we just try to decipher their message sometimes correctly and at times with silly results.i know 11/22/33 are their "god" numbers,though that's a bit shallow of content i suppose haha

posted on Aug, 17 2013 @ 05:52 AM
link   
I don't know man, I found the connection between the "pyramid" triangle in the window negligible and a very weak connection as far as symbolism is concerned, especially when the most blatant display of symbolism is on the poster of the film! It's a clear reference to the blindfold used by freemasons in their ritual initiation while they are put through the trial of hiram abiff and symbolically reborn as per osirian myth.

The One eye Open represents the end of the ritual, in which the now initiated and reborn freemason takes off the blindfold as a sign of his graduation into illumination. This is essentially telling the audience that is familiar with the mystery schools that this is a piece of propaganda designed to externalize the hierarchy.

An endowed son of proctor and gamble feeling the pain of the third world and suddenly taking to activism and gathering hidden governmental intelligence all on a whim of conscience? They must have truly turned a corner on the amount of bull# they're willing to sell in the public marketplace. This is part and parcel masonic propaganda and belongs in a feel good pseudoscience trash bin alongside the likes of Zeitgeist and The Solar Revolution.

This is just another notch in the activism sphere of a very large and very coordinated Psy Ops Campaign designed to create a new religion. And if the past few decades are any indication, the New Age has been a massive success. You can expect more of this media suddenly bursting forth with claims of extraterrestrial technologies and ancient civilizations.
edit on 17-8-2013 by CipherVeri because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 24 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Someone was just smart enough to make conspiracy into a product.

<< 4  5  6   >>

join