It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

they are EVERYWHERE.I know you seen them.. what are they??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by SloAnPainful
Maybe these ones were not the so called orbs, but thats not to say that there arnt any of them zipping around. I have seen many, many videos of them (I know youtube isnt the best source in the world) still there seems to be a lot of them around.

There was video of about five of them over Lake Erie one fall someone took the video. I'm at work so I can't post it right now but I'll grab it for you all later. These things are really neat thought, if in fact the are actually UFOs. I don't claim to be a expert.

edit on 10-11-2011 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

TRUST me on this one....if you get a chance to see an Alien ORB....of abilities that include high....IMPOSSIBLE SPEEDS....Burning Roadflare Orange in color and brightness and appearence.....and remote piloted.....YOU WILL KNOW IT IS ALIEN!

I have seen these things a few times and they left a VERY big impression on me. Big enough of an impression that i was stupid enough to get sucked into a job that I will NEVER be let out of.

Point is....they are...when actually sighted....so alarming and disturbing....you would neither think they were anything else than an Alien Probe....nor whould you ever loose the visual memory of what they looked like and every little detail of movement .....that they performed.....EVER! Split Infinity

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Sorry to have to tell you this.....the Atlanta video is just showing airliners. Especially at time 15:00, he has zoomed in to the airplane, but pans away quickly.....because, it is blatantly obvious that it's an airplane. You can even see the white wingtip strobe lights.

In your Opening Post, the first few vids from Hamilton, Ontario? Probably a star or planet, based on it "changing color". This is refraction caused by the Earth' atmosphere, especially when it is low on the horizon.

(Venus is the usual culprit, in those cases).

In most of the YouTube videos, the poor camera work is a detriment, rather than an aid, in understanding. Too many people don't know how to properly operate their video cameras, and it shows repeatedly. They don't know how to turn off the auto-focus, for instance, and how to manually set white balance levels, et cetera.

At least the Atlanta video used a tripod, that is another of the failings in most of these videos.....when they are hand-held, and zoomed to the max. Still, it almost seemed as if those two people providing the commentary knew that they were filming airplanes, but were just putting on an "act" for the sake of the video.....

....I mean, if they live in Atlanta, then they would well know where Hartsfield Airport is, in relation to their balcony. Right??

Those videos remind me of an older ATS thread or two, where the same things were videoed in Chicago. More airplanes, on approach to O'Hare.

There is also another, even older ATS thread chronicling the appalling deception (or delusion?) of a woman named Alison Kruse, in Pennsylvania, who called the landing lights of airplanes in the distance "orbs" and "UFOs".

The Dishonesty & Danger Inherent In The seeingUFOsPA Hoax

edit on Thu 10 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

the craft at 15 minutes is a plane and different from all the other lights, it has two lights and there solid

you see it move into frame at about 14 mins
edit on 10-11-2011 by kolder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IblisLucifer

I live in livermore California and i have posted a few videos in the past of some strange aircrafts or lights. I still see things, I usually will wake up and see a small ball of light shot out my window up into the sky and dance around in the sky and then vanish. I don't know what this is, up close its like an orb of light transparent gold sometimes white and sparkely, and in the sky its star like and dances around, sometimes I will look at the sky early in the morning and theres nothing there and a second later it appears out of nowhere and there are no other stars in the sky, it even appears when there are clouds. This past year I have been seeing these orbs of light with the naked eye and with camera. I tell my husband maybe I'm losing it but he has seen it too.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
reply to post by MathiasAndrew

The Bay Area is not just area 51 its the NWO center piece of OZ the Emerald Cities Oakland "Detroit of the West" Berkeley "Athens of the West" Silicon Valley AKA "The $crilicon Valley" and San Francisco also know as "The Paris of the West" "The Wall-Street of the West" (the wall-street of the future) "The Golden Gate City"or "Golden City","Baghdad by the Bay"
or
simply
"The City" -The New Rome- Or future Rome since roman rule like the wizard of Oz is just a old man behind a curtain but once you look behind the curtain their is another with a scapegoat left behind
Why do you think Rome is called the Eternal City the name says it all because it roams to where it must to continue to rule
which like it currently does by residing in what is currently the center of power namely New York as well as DC which like London, Paris and Constantinople once where the seat of power like Troy or Babylon where before them

San Francisco is its future location since the past is east where we are and future is always in the west
It is Symbolized best by the Transamerica Pyramid and the fact that its the birth place of the United Nations though new york is its current location.

The Charter of the United Nations was signed at the San Francisco War Memorial and Performing Arts Center in San Francisco,
(UNCIO) Charter took place 25 April 1945 to 26 June 1945 in the Emerald Cities Ushering in the dominance of Western Civilization and Capitalism (WW2 real winners) over almost all the worlds nations starting with the original members, 49

The five permanent members of the Security Council consisted of France, the Republic of China, the United Kingdom, the United States, and Russia
United Nations (UN) now includes 193 member states, and each of them is a member of the United Nations General Assembly.

One notable exception is the Holy See (the See of Rome viewed as the central government of the Catholic Church. )
Currently, the Holy See has the right to participate in the general debate of the General Assembly and to intervene in the discussion of any issue inscribed in the agenda of that assembly. It has the right to participate in all meetings open to all Member States, the right to make points of order and to exercise the right of reply, the right to circulate proposals and position papers as official documents, and the right to co-sponsor draft resolutions and decisions.

It is not subject to its mandates or by laws But has considerable influence and power over all the peoples of this world

The UN Flag speaks of Caesar with what surrounds the world

At the United Nations Economic and Social Council The Holy See is also an observer to the United Nations Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC), attending all of its meetings and it is able to make proposals and policy statements regarding of all issues that are of its concern.[12] Since 22 July 1977, the Holy See has had a standing invitation to attend the sessions of ECOSOC's regional commissions on an equal footing with those State Members of the United Nations who are not members of those regional commissions.[13] In addition, the Holy See enjoys full membership in some specialized agencies of the United Nations dependent on ECOSOC such as WIPO, ITU, and UPU. In order to follow the work of those ECOSOC subsidiary bodies and agencies that meet regularly in Geneva, the Holy See has established a Permanent Observer Mission in Geneva. [edit] At the United Nations Security Council Having observer status at the United Nations, the Holy See is also able to observe all open meetings of the United Nations Security Council. Occasionally, the Holy See has asked to, and has been allowed to made statements in public meetings of the Security Council. The Permanent Observer has spoken on the Iraq-Kuwait conflict,[14] on the regulation of armaments,[15] and on the protection of civilians during armed conflicts.[16] On some occasions, the Holy See has submitted documents to the Security Council, such as the April 29, 2003 statement of Patriarchs and Bishops of Iraq on religious freedom.[17]

The City

Below the phoenix is a banner which reads in Spanish: “Oro en Paz-Fierro en Guerra”, which translates into: “Gold in Peace, Iron in War“. Because of this the official City colors are Gold and Black; these two colors decorate the dome of City Hall.

Follow the yellow brick road and it will lead you west to the golden gate where the sun sets

edit on 11-11-2011 by IblisLucifer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2012 @ 09:02 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Dear kolder,

I have read the first part of you thread and watched the videos, I will read the rest but wanted to reply without being neg'd out by others comments.

First of all Flag & Stars.

Secondly one of these orbs has been in the night sky above our town area since November. Some nights it is there, others it is not and on yet other nights it has moved a great distance. It is nowhere near as low as the ones shown in your examples, I have pointed it out to many people now and they make a fuss of it that night then when I ask if they have remembered to spread the word the next day I get blank expressions and told "it's a planet" "it's just a star" or my favourite "it's the ISS"

I will take my digital camera and film this as soon as we are not covered by cloud as we have been for a few nights now. I know the positions of the planets and what stars look like so know for a fact it is none of these, the ISS is also only visible with a telescope from our country unless it is on a fly over and we are warned by the MSM when it is to look out for it . I do have a friend with a telescope but he keeps making excuses even though I have shown him how it has changed position from time to time and the colours that are amazing.

I for one am frustrated that so many of my acquaintances are happy to go about their business plugged into the T.V and not giving a dam about what is happening up in our sky's. These orbs, crafts, whatever are not of earthly origin, the one I have been keeping an eye on is too far up in the sky, the colours change too many times, its position changes too much etc ect ad lib. I feel that something is trying to show us they are there and will be coming soon and have no bad intentions either it is just too many are happy in there mundane, moving picture orientated lives.

There is a thread I wrote with footage of a Ufo I was lucky enough to capture in daylight on this site, I can not embed so you will have to search; Is this a Government Stealth Drone or Ufo ? to be able to view the footage & enhanced pics etc. This footage has been made stable, zoomed in on and filtered but there are still no answers, it is a shame as it is almost as though the thread has died even with the work that has been put into it. I think what I filmed may be (I'm going to sound whack here) Reptilian in origin but these orbs, the one over my town on the North West Coast (Morcambe Bay) of Britain and the ones filmed all over are of another species, a type of alien that have watched and assisted/protected us over the years.

I know this may sound out there but it is my opinion & hopes too, as apparently the Reptilians are a nasty bunch who would like to farm us. This is a great thread, please check mine when you have the time and leave a comment if you wish, good find, thank you fellow believer.

Peace, love, unity = hope for humanity.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join