It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poem to OWS, A Revolution in The Making

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   
It was once upon a generation, to dissolve all ties and become the greatest nation.
With one and a dozen in participation, land of the free became a popular destination.
To keep it moving, as well to feed the desires of the ego.
Money became the motivation, as the waters washed away the power of the people.
On an exponential basis, and traces of the ill-intended.
Liberty through pursuit, and wars of freedom for peace were blended.
A planned arrival of sorts, to a time of division amongst eachother.
When the truth became the fruits of revelation, the voice of power like that of thunder.

To slumber is not an option, reality is so off topic.
We laugh in the face of evil, when there's nothing left to profit.
To maintain our logistics, a continuation of the old.
Evolution of the soul, is quick to break the mold.
To destroy our very fabric, is just a product of anticipation.
Comes a new goal to be accomplished, happiness has entered the equation.

To relate to external being, and fleeing from its destruction.
Material was once the tool, for we chose to regulate all combustion.
After all is lost, to have nothing becomes a something
As that very something, breathes life to issues which need comfronting.
If our communication, is to be derived from our surroundings.
Comprehend to what is being, for our lack of understanding is astounding.
With fractal implications, and non-linear in relations
to the future of our prosperity, our fear is contamination.

Never pure retrospection, its detection in the present becomes unnoticed.
Looking back, the past confuses, means were neglected and extremist became the focus.

With revolution in the making, as solutions seem so distant
recognition of the self evident, are to influence every instance.
all of which is needed, must first exclude desires
for winds of change, first came and brought fuel to the fires
Just when the fire calms, while the smoke has yet to clear from mirrors.
Events and defining moments seem so near.
A moment of reassurance, come as ideals become more nurished.
Breif moments of equality, for happiness is about to flourish.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been becoming increasingly evident that many of the actions taken by the officers who are there to protect and serve the people, are doing just the opposite, although not every incident is that cut and dry.

It seems for every step that is taken by OWS, only gives construct to their demise, for there very actions support and justify(for some) backlash against them. Which is ultimately a product of generalizations from both sides.

I think it's time for people to start addressing the individuals, and stop saying 'Wall Street' or 'Government', start picking some specifics, for you message will only gain strength.

I'm no advocate for OWS, although I do identify with much of their ideologies, but that's not to say all for there is seemingly no flat out message to be taken, other than a general one.. I have a different approach, and that is educating people, if they choose to go protest, well I have no problem, and wish them the best of luck.

I say, keep up the good fight, keep it non-violent, and the battle will be one.

May I suggest that people who are on the 'frontlines' standing in front of these officers, are to be taking pictures of these officers, so that if acts of violence and illegal activities of these officers can be well documented. You want justice? Well how about you start with evidence in your claims, instead of generalizing the police departments as a whole.

Hopefully, some day very soon, the reality of OWS hits home in government, and the true issues that face the 99% are addressed. Or this will only lead to violence, for people can only take so much.

Maybe that's just the thing ... Wall Street and Government wont budge, they knew this was coming, and set up things like TSA and FEMA camps, and Homeland Security for these very reasons.
One could also include what Audrey Tomason, had to say in regards to exponential growth, energy consumption, and her take on the Apocalypse Equation, which is even scarier, knowing what power and influence she has with in the American Government... But that's just fear mongering I suppose.

Keep it civil people, keep it clean, and you will refurbish the machine...

RON PAUL FTW lol, had to throw that in there....

join