It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible CME interference & Haarp ring on local news station

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Hey ATS..
I can finally post in real threads now and become part of the community.. Hooray!

These are some videos i took of my local news of some strange happenings.

The first one happened today 11/10/11 there was a strange sound or frequency on the news channel ( CHCH news) around 2 pm.

I thought maybe was due to some solar activity?

And second i caught this one day on the same station, looks like a real satellite radar "glitch" or a beautifully constructed haarp ring

and if you want check out my sweet UFO video(s) on the same channel. which happened christmas eve last year. called something like UFO Hamilton Ontario

Peace

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

well radio interferance can be caused by a number of things, including the electrical wattage that your body emits through the air around you. i have a a lamp that i like to call "farraday mushrooms" because they sort of work on a similar(although quite vauguly)concept as a en.wikipedia.org... in the sense that these two glass mushrooms have current inducing paint sprayed on the inside of them, and when you hook it up to the bass you can see the electricity arching throughout these glass shroomies. point being they give off a DECENT amount of free floating electrons which will in turn screw up the programing of a digital turntable i have, not to mention is screws with my ipod as well. so it's QUITE possible that it's from the sun but also i think that if it was from the sun you would be seeing more phenoma than just a strange frequency coming from the t.v, although, now that you mention it last night i was kickin it with a buddy and my stereo system was turned up all the way with no music playing and we listened to a strange frequency that was picked up by the stereo that vary in frequency all the way from low-iinaudible to high-inaudible, so it's not out of the question but it would be quite difficult to determine.

hope that aids in your search

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

I have heard that exact same sound on a radio station last week!!!!! The DJ apologized for it, and admitted she did not know what it was. Im thinking it might be some kind of transmission or something, but have no idea what it is or where it is coming from. Also, I wonder if maybe something is sending radio broadcasts to us now like we have sent them into space and maybe our radio stations and transmitters are picking them up. Whatever it is, it is not an isolated event, as I live in the southwest.
edit on 10-11-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Perhaps it's the loading circle icon on their screen?

Here's an interesting attempt to explain them...

Just looking at the radar images in the video, it appears to me that Intellicast is performing some sort of QC process to the raw radar data. Anomalous Propagation (AP) (Read more here: www.srh.noaa.gov...) is a common phenomenon that occurs in certain atmospheric conditions. For completely unfiltered Doppler radar data, go here: www.weather.gov... and you'll see just how common ground clutter and AP shows up in radar imagery.

They do pop up often.

Everyone seems to think it's HAARP but I haven't seen more evidence to prove it conclusively, have you?

HAARP rings
edit on 10-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

oh yeah? interesting!
not gonna lie .. the thought of it being some kinda transmission crossed my mind too, so i actually watched the horrible horrible news( i hate mainstream media with a passion) waiting for a similar event to the ashtar command broadcast takeover in 1977

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I wonder if it is in any way related to the strange noises people have been hearing? As soon as I heard it, that was the first thought I had....here's a link to my thread on the weird sounds.... www.abovetopsecret.com...
I'll put a link to this thread on mine too.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Saw on the News that during the OK earthquake that supposedly fleeing birds and insects made a radar ring - the newscaster said the radar was that good to detect mass flying creatures ...... ummmm not buying it

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Thanks SK!

I have been fascinated by the strange sound phenomenon thats been sweeping the world. specially the one in Ukrane i think it was? where it sounds like trumpets. and have heard it a few times myself, Always sounds like a jet flying by but theres no planes in the sky to be seen . i live in a kinda noisy area so its hard to catch on film,

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

You are not going to believe this....but I was watching a video on my computer with headphones on and it happened on my computer! A loud buzz that lasted about 6 seconds....not a computer sound...it sounded like when you are changing radio stations and you hear that sound in between. I'm going to go back to check the video I was watching to be sure it wasn't that....

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   
Just went and checked the video and nope....it wasn't that. It was on my computer and I had no other sound on. If anyone else had this happen please let me know!

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
i know theres people on here who watch the suns activity every hour of every day.

Specially at times like this when were in big berthas sun spot

Where can i find such a site?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

Sorry, no such thing as a "HAARP ring":

And second i caught this one day on the same station, looks like a real satellite radar "glitch" or a beautifully constructed haarp ring

Yes, that is just a glitch in whatever system that TV station used. Something in their computer software, what have you.

Other types of "rings" seen (and wrongly attributed to HAARP) occur due to the sorts of interference patterns that can exist from multiple, adjacent radar and Doppler radar ground facilities.

ATS Thread:

HAARP Rings Debunked

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

mmhmm mhmm..Quite possible .

but chances are just as equally as great that it was a ring of meteorological madness created by our government either controlling weather or the minds of the people

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
reply to post by kolder

.....government .... controlling .... the minds of the people....

Nah. Guess you didn't see? Another ATS thread on the "real" gov't mind control. IN your shampoo!!

Mind Control Nanobots In Our Shampoo

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
I think I found the buzzing on my computer's cause (I think) It just freaked me out because it happened while watching your video
Someone said it could be a CB radio from a truck.....so maybe the TV things was some sort of interference like that?

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Maybe, if it was CB interference tho maybe would have heard a faint voice. when it was happening i went up and down a few channels , could only pick it up on local news,

at first i thought it was some kind of subliminal background noise to affect our subconscious, because when i first heard it it wasn't too loud could just faintly pick it up in the background, then there was the one loud BZZZZZZZZZZZt, thats what i recorded, thank the gods(aliens) for PVR technology .

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by kolder
i know theres people on here who watch the suns activity every hour of every day.

Specially at times like this when were in big berthas sun spot

Where can i find such a site?

Spaceweather.com lists sun and space info.

new topics

top topics

join